Mock
Religion debate - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Religion debate (/thread-2656.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Middle Finger - 08-20-2008

Let's cut to the chase.

I win! ::bravo::

- Liquid - 08-21-2008

who cares about religion when you dont believe in any of it. just a really well written piece of fiction.

- Zenith - 08-21-2008

Liquid Wrote:who cares about religion when you dont believe in any of it. just a really well written piece of fiction.
[Image: good.gif][Image: bestpost.gif][Image: agree.gif] ::iwon::

- Middle Finger - 08-21-2008

Liquid Wrote:who cares about religion when you dont believe in any of it. just a really well written piece of fiction.
Here, you sound like all religion comes down to one book or something. ::nuts::

- Sinister - 08-21-2008

I take it you are referring to the bible here. Or am I mistaken?

MF, you just had to do it, didn't you? Bring this topic to Mock, you son of a bitch.

Here's my take; I was raised in an organized religion. My eyes were opened to the insanity and corruption in organized religions at the age of 14. I have no use for any religion out there and in my opinion, a huge number of them are nothing more than cults. The people who are involved in religion aren't wrapped real tight with one exception that I am aware of. My Gramps. But I won't be getting into that personal account.

The religion I belonged to showed me that they will protect their own at any cost; they will lie, they will cover up shit that happens and when infidelity is brought into the picture, they ignore it and sweep it under the rug. Even though - according to this group of whackos - infidelity is a mortal sin.

Now, I have my faith, which is a whole different discussion. Faith and religion have nothing to do with one another. And actually, faith, religion and the bible have nothing to do with each other.

MF, you're still an asshole for bringing this topic to Mock. ::batguy::

- Middle Finger - 08-21-2008

I had to. Too much potential personal pleasure at stake not to.

- Zenith - 08-21-2008

[b][i][color="blue"] I hope I am not offending anyone when I say

- Lady Cop - 08-22-2008

i'm a naive innocent in this. used to sing in the church choir. i believe in God. but i would never shove that down anyone's throat. i keep it private, to myself, and in my deep dark night of hopes.

- Duchess - 08-22-2008

I was born & raised Catholic, as an adult I am not a practicing one but, still found myself hesitant to post ina thread that basically disses religionbecause of all that ingrained Catholic bs...I realized then that if someone had said those same words to me about their faith I would have thought it sounded like they had been brainwashed...

- Middle Finger - 08-22-2008

[quote=Zenith][b][i][color="blue"] I hope I am not offending anyone when I say

jackboots Wrote:i'm a naive innocent in this. used to sing in the church choir. i believe in God. but i would never shove that down anyone's throat. i keep it private, to myself, and in my deep dark night of hopes.
We wish you did that with noticing spelling mistakes ...

Duchess Wrote:I was born & raised Catholic, as an adult I am not a practicing one but, still found myself hesitant to post ina thread that basically disses religionbecause of all that ingrained Catholic bs...I realized then that if someone had said those same words to me about their faith I would have thought it sounded like they had been brainwashed...
Oh stop, there's nothing wrong with being a Catholic, the Bible, etc.

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

- Lady Cop - 08-22-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:i'm a naive innocent in this. used to sing in the church choir. i believe in God. but i would never shove that down anyone's throat. i keep it private, to myself, and in my deep dark night of hopes.
We wish you did that with noticing spelling mistakes
people who can't spell should eat shit and die. they are pathetic. my so-called "superiors' on sheriff dept. asked me to write their reports. legal documents for the court. i had to write all their reports because they were functionally illiterate. fucking southern good old boys nitwits. couldn't spell their own names.

jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
We wish you did that with noticing spelling mistakes
people who can't spell should eat shit and die. they are pathetic. my so-called "superiors' on sheriff dept. asked me to write their reports. legal documents for the court. i had to write all their reports because they were functionally illiterate. fucking southern good old boys nitwits. couldn't spell their own names.
Perfect example of what would fit in great with the deep private dark night of hopes. 42 ::dlaugh::

- Maggot - 08-22-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:
Quote:

When a manbeats his rod so hard that theit dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, therod survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since therod isstill functional. (Exiteus 21:20-21 SPANK)
::thumbs::

Maggot Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Quote:

When a manbeats his rod so hard that theit dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, therod survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since therod isstill functional. (Exiteus 21:20-21 SPANK)
::laugh::

::jerk2::

:shock:

- Sinister - 08-22-2008

Maggot Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Quote:

Oh.....my......GAWD. You are going straight to hell.

BLASPHEMY!!!!! <Sinister genuflects> SINNER!!!! <Sinister waves a crucifix> YOU ARE DAMMNED!!!! <Sinister waves her bible, in the hopes of warding off....Beelzebub> Shhhhh......

::lmao:: I crack myself up.

Sinners suck. But they suck it good. Just sayin.

- Maggot - 08-22-2008

Sinister Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Quote:

Oh.....my......GAWD. You are going straight to hell.

BLASPHEMY!!!!! <Sinister genuflects> SINNER!!!! <Sinister waves a crucifix> YOU ARE DAMMNED!!!! <Sinister waves her bible, in the hopes of warding off....Beelzebub> Shhhhh......

::lmao:: I crack myself up.
M.F. is going straight to hell for saying that........I'm tellin God.

- Cynical Ninja - 08-22-2008

I once believed in god and Jesus and all that shite when I was a kid, but then at about the age of 12 I reached the age of reason and came to the realisation that the bible was a load of apocryphal mumbo jumbo dreamt up by primitive cattle sacrificing ancients.