Mock
A long story.... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: A long story.... (/thread-290.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Tru Bitch - 08-16-2009

kill this post

- LuMPyPussy - 08-16-2009

Not so long after all.

- Tru Bitch - 08-16-2009

LOL :Blush:

- Maggot - 08-16-2009

test

- Duchess - 08-16-2009

I'd like to landscape that area around the pool.

That's not much room.

- Duchess - 08-16-2009

Nope but, it has huge potential...I could make that concrete look like brick, paint the fence, plant tall to add height, etc...{sigh}...That kinda thing is fun to me.

- Maggot - 08-16-2009

Duchess Wrote:I'd like to landscape that area around the pool.
My pool guy had a customer that was looking for a referal and I had to quickly upload a pic to e-mail .........it was done a few years ago and he likes to use mine as a model. What would you do along the fence? I thought of putting concrete and large potted plants. But may just use stone.......I will get a more recent pic if you want. :kiss::I like ideas.

- Duchess - 08-16-2009

Don't put anymore concrete out there !...Concrete on its own is not welcoming in any fashion...Do they have a water feature out there ?...Decorative stone along the fence is good, lots & lots of overflowing planters with three stages of plants, tall, fill ins & cascading...Tell them to treat their fence as a wall, hang things on it like wall baskets filled with cascading flowers, sunfaces, add chimes in different areas...Turn it into a "room".

- Duchess - 08-16-2009

Maggot, is that your pool area that I was so freely making comments about ? :Blush:

Doesn't look like there's much room even for potted plants. They would've been better off with one of those little current pools... what are they called?

- Duchess - 08-16-2009

Lap pool ?

Duchess Wrote:Lap pool ?
That's it. Doesn't take up much space and you can landscape around it so it looks like a pond ina tropical forest.

- Maggot - 08-16-2009

Duchess Wrote:Maggot, is that your pool area that I was so freely making comments about ? :Blush:
Yes, those pics are 2 years old when it was getting renovated. I have grass and Hosta plants alongside the fence now put it sucks when I weed-whack that area, it all goes in the pool. I was thinking of laying down plastic then putting in stone. Then potted plants. The other side has much more room, and along the fence is just for plants and stuff.

- Maggot - 08-16-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Lap pool ?
That's it. Doesn't take up much space and you can landscape around it so it looks like a pond ina tropical forest.
The diving end is 9 ft deep. It is a 22,000 gal pool. The original blue-print called for a hot tub in the far corner for the winter. That may happen next year.

- Middle Finger - 08-16-2009

This is Tru Bitch's best thread so far ...

- Tru Bitch - 08-16-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:This is Tru Bitch's best thread so far ...
they definitely killed it :Yawn:

- Duchess - 08-16-2009

I'm finished out by the pool, Maggot...

[Image: 276340-main_Full.jpg]

That rat thar's a darn fine lookin' SEEment pond.

- Maggot - 08-16-2009

Duchess Wrote:I'm finished out by the pool, Maggot...

[Image: 276340-main_Full.jpg]
I need a sign........Virgo perhaps.........