Mock
non-dominant hand day - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: non-dominant hand day (/thread-2948.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Maggot - 07-07-2008

Yes! Today is the day! Today is the day when you are supposed to use your non-dominant hand as often as possible.

Who the hell thinks this shit up.::irk:: It may turn into a very interesting day.

- Lady Cop - 07-07-2008

::haha::so you'll be using your left hand to ::jerk2::today?

- Maggot - 07-07-2008

jackboots Wrote:::haha::so you'll be using your left hand to ::jerk2::today?

No! I knew this day was coming in advance.::bigg::

- Cynical Ninja - 07-07-2008

Maggot Wrote:Yes! Today is the day! Today is the day when you are supposed to use your non-dominant hand as often as possible.

Who the hell thinks this shit up.::irk:: It may turn into a very interesting day.

So that means I have to punch you inthe face with my left hand as opposed to my right ?
:;box::

- Maggot - 07-07-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:Yes! Today is the day! Today is the day when you are supposed to use your non-dominant hand as often as possible.

So that means I have to punch you inthe face with my left hand as opposed to my right ?
Use your other hand to block your face though.::vio::

Maggot Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Use your other hand to block your face though.::vio::

I won't need to block my face.

Two hits.

Me hitting you, you hitting the floor.

- Middle Finger - 07-07-2008

Please, everyone knows you are way too big of a pussy to fight, never mind knocking someone down to the floor.

Middle Finger Wrote:Please, everyone knows you are way too big of a pussy to fight, never mind knocking someone down to the floor.
I used to beat people up bigger and tougher than you as a hobby when I was younger. I know how to handle myself and have been in more fights in my life than you have had pizza piesgreaseball.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Please, everyone knows you are way too big of a pussy to fight, never mind knocking someone down to the floor.
I used to beat people up bigger and tougher than you as a hobby when I was younger. I know how to handle myself and have been in more fights in my life than you have had pizza piesgreaseball.
You're such a liar! ::laugh::

Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
You're such a liar! ::laugh::

What the fuck do you know?, I've got the scars to prove it, I'm not proud of it but it did happen.

You wouldn't survive 3 seconds on the streets mommas boy.

Sticksome more cannelloniin your face and shut the fuck up Fonzarelli.

Whatever you say. Smiley_emoticons_smile

- Maggot - 07-07-2008

Today is wipe your ass with your non-dominate hand day!!!::banana::Followed by shake your neighbors hand day.

- Sinister - 07-07-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Two hits.

Wow....how many decades before The Breakfast Club did this come from?

Keyboard commandos are about as useful as tits on a mouse.

- Cynical Ninja - 07-08-2008

Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Two hits.

Wow....how many decades before The Breakfast Club did this come from?

Keyboard commandos are about as useful as tits on a mouse.

I know my own past better than you thank you.

I have never felt the need to justify myself to anybody, especiallyto the queen of keyboard commandos.

RE: non-dominant hand day - Maggot - 10-08-2013

Its not blow your nose with a q-tip day yet but I thought I would get the word out in advance, just so everyone that gives a shit is ready. This means you non-aggressive poke your face in once a year member.

RE: non-dominant hand day - Duchess - 10-09-2013

This thread is so old it has hair growing on it.

RE: non-dominant hand day - Carsman - 10-09-2013

Using the non-dominant hand today took twice as long as did the dominant hand. However, whatever was needed to be done, got done! hah

RE: non-dominant hand day - Maggot - 10-09-2013

Velcro is good like that.

RE: non-dominant hand day - Carsman - 10-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 04:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: Velcro is good like that.

Velcro can be substitued for Duct Tape in many applications! hah

RE: non-dominant hand day - Maggot - 08-05-2018

Today is "lick your ice cream cone sensually day"  One of Love child's favorite days. 

[Image: a53358a1815368947f7e5ca6db4caaa3.gif]