Mock
Before I make an ass of myself... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Before I make an ass of myself... (/thread-3280.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Before I make an ass of myself... - SyberBitch - 11-16-2009

Followed the link... oh man does it look lame.

One of his 'intriguing' story premises:

"What dangers does space hold for a vampire?"

Ummm lack of food would come to mind... genius.

BOOOORING

RE: Before I make an ass of myself... - Lady Cop - 11-16-2009

if i didn't think Frank would severely chastise and punish me, beat me, whip me, and make me write bad checks, i'd send the dirtbag a link to this thread. ::bigsmile::

RE: Before I make an ass of myself... - SyberBitch - 11-16-2009

(11-16-2009, 11:43 PM)jackboots Wrote: if i didn't think Frank would severely chastise and punish me, beat me, whip me, and make me write bad checks, i'd send the dirtbag a link to this thread. ::bigsmile::

How would Frank ever know where our beacon of integrity got the link from?

RE: Before I make an ass of myself... - Lady Cop - 11-17-2009

because A. dirtbag would tattle and cry. and B. Frank knows how i am. he'd guess! ::rotf::

the asshole just reported FQ's post. boo hoo hoo.

RE: Before I make an ass of myself... - Freak magnet - 11-17-2009

This was a PM I got from Saint when I first joined 24 ....and if Jives is out there lurking I'm willing to forward the original pm to anyone who wants to see it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Nora...how old are you? 5? hahaha! Nobody can ban me if I don't want them two. You are one sorry piece of work.

Here's hoping yuor someone close to you gets cancer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone remember Mom from FG, she had cancer. Anyone know how to hold of her?

And another thing.
Isn't Saint Jives supposed to be crippled with Rheumatoid arthritis. Now I'm no expert but surely having severe RA would be enough to rule out active service even if we forget the old cunt is nearly 60.

RE: Before I make an ass of myself... - Duchess - 11-17-2009

No one can ban him if he doesn't want them to ?...Hahahaha...I don't know this person but, it's been very entertaining to read everyones thoughts regarding him....Well, except for the part where he just wished cancer on someone you care about.

RE: Before I make an ass of myself... - LuMPyPussy - 11-17-2009

(11-16-2009, 08:36 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(11-16-2009, 08:06 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: The guy calls himself a polymath, for fuck's sake, it's even in his title at 24...

A narcissistic personality disorder does not a 'Renaissance Man' make

Here's a good example of his superior intellect:

i noticed that also Lumpy, and he's the math teacher! 28

(11-17-2009, 06:45 AM)Freak magnet Wrote: This was a PM I got from Saint when I first joined 24 ....and if Jives is out there lurking I'm willing to forward the original pm to anyone who wants to see it.
Hey Nora...how old are you? 5? hahaha! Nobody can ban me if I don't want them two. You are one sorry piece of work.

And another thing.
Isn't Saint Jives supposed to be crippled with Rheumatoid arthritis. Now I'm no expert but surely having severe RA would be enough to rule out active service even if we forget the old cunt is nearly 60.

I'd suggest you forward that to Frank, but he'd probably claim the statute of limitations has run out, or some other flimsy excuse.

RE: Before I make an ass of myself... - ramseycat - 11-17-2009

I read all that crap yesterday about him and the FG and 24 debate. That has to be the most childish bullshit I ever wasted my time reading. People take the internet way too seriously.

Okay, you know what's fucking bullshit? Frank leaves Jives' post calling me 'slurp and piss' yet he deleted FAHQTOO's well deserved diatribe.

saint complained about the personal attack...yet he has made so many tacky personal attacks recently that i sincerely question his sanity.

(11-17-2009, 07:31 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(11-17-2009, 06:45 AM)Freak magnet Wrote: This was a PM I got from Saint when I first joined 24 ....and if Jives is out there lurking I'm willing to forward the original pm to anyone who wants to see it.

And another thing.

I'd suggest you forward that to Frank, but he'd probably claim the statute of limitations has run out, or some other flimsy excuse.

I did at the time but Frank was on his period so he told us both the play nice and shake hands::angry::

Hey lumps didn't Jives scam money out of Mom from FG.
I don't know all of the details 43

(11-17-2009, 07:41 AM)jackboots Wrote: saint complained about the personal attack...yet he has made so many tacky personal attacks recently that i sincerely question his sanity.

Question? I've had absolutely no doubt for YEARS the guy's mental. Compulsive liar, narcissistic personality, as Syber said, deeply repressed latent homosexuality (I'm not just saying that to be funny either, he's got some pretty serious issues with gays) and I'm sure there are a lot more. A LOT more.

(11-17-2009, 07:43 AM)Freak magnet Wrote:
(11-17-2009, 07:31 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

And another thing.

I did at the time but Frank was on his period so he told us both the play nice and shake hands::angry::

Hey lumps didn't Jives scam money out of Mom from FG.
I don't know all of the details 43

Oh, okay. Someone tells you they hope a family member dies of cancer and that doesn't even warrant a serious warning.

What the fuck does Jives have over Frank, this is ridiculous.

Yeah, from what I remember, Jives was on a kick at FG about his biological family, probably because he was getting so much attention about it, and MOM gave him some money to hire a detective. I also remember him going into fairly great detail about some miraculous discovery that he was the only baby born at a particular moment blah blah fucking blah, and he had contacted the family to see if they wanted to get together. I don't recall anything after that, so I assume they didn't. The whole subject was dropped and never mentioned again. He probably found out his father was Ted Bundy.

And he never thanked, much less paid back, the money to a cancer patient with small children.

RE: Before I make an ass of myself... - Middle Finger - 11-17-2009

Please don't assume how I handled Saint's PM to Nora. Thank you.

I'm assuming cowardly Jives reported this post so I thought I'd repost it here for everyone to see.

Hiya St,Jives you lying lowlife loser I may have to be quite about you taking money from a cancer sufferer at 24 but i'll be fucked I'll keep quite here.

Saint
undefined

MyResume:
MyJob: Veteran of a Thousand Psychic Wars
MyForum: Saint's Printing Press
MyLove: Videogaming!
MyWish: Health for my Family
MyFile: [Download]
MyIntro: [Download]
MySex: Caring
MyPOTD:
#71 Posted: Mon Nov 16th, 2009 10:56 pm

Ignore
PM
Return to topBottom of page
Nora wrote:
"

Mind the door don't hit you on the arse on the way out::waiting7::
"

Classy. We seem to be attracting the malcontents of another board, Frank. Not a good sign I'd say.::eeewsign::

Classy, like you saying you hope one of my family gets Cancer.

RE: Before I make an ass of myself... - Cynical Ninja - 11-17-2009

So saint jives took money off a cancer sufferer with small children and never paid it back?

::angry::

He really is piece of work, reminds me of sinister, accepting gifts and money of people to pay her utilities then when her gun toting hubby gets out of jail its "thanks suckers, now fuck you!".

(11-17-2009, 12:47 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: So saint jives took money off a cancer sufferer with small children and never paid it back? YEP.

::angry::

He really is piece of work, reminds me of sinister, accepting gifts and money of people to pay her utilities then when her gun toting hubby gets out of jail its "thanks suckers, now fuck you!".

He was a Scientist was he78:

Old 21st April 2006, 02:16 AM #12 (permalink)
Jives

Re: People's Petition...
Jackokent - you and I seem to have basically the same opinions on a lot of subjects, this one also being one of those.

I'm a scientist, and I know that the advances that we've made in medicine as a civilization asolutely would have been impossible if not for animals. Ever had a tetanus shot? A flu shot? an immunization for polio? Ever had surgery or know someone that has? Do you use cosmetics or take any kind of medication for a chronic disease?

Then you owe a great debt to those thousands of animals whose lives were taken (no, I didn't say given) to make sure that you and your children can live to a older healthier age.

I'm not going to belittle the problem or understate it, but most honorable researchers go to great pains to make sure that the treatment if the animals is as humane as is possible.

That said, I am very, very glad that the state of computer simulation is fast approaching the level where we will no longer have to rely on our animal companions for this kind of thing.

I have hope for the world, and not just because I am a science fiction writer (wanna-be). I see mankind as becoming more responsible and mature. We are beginning to understand our obliogation to this planet and it's fellow creatures. They are our charges and we have a duty to them.

The very fact that here, in this forum, people from amany countries are discussing this subject is, to me, not just a wonderful portent of the future...

but a miracle in itself.
Jives is offline Reply With Quote