Mock
Twisted up twats - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Twisted up twats (/thread-3611.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Twisted up twats - The Antagonist - 01-18-2010

(01-18-2010, 05:13 PM)Instigator Wrote: Wow, you guys really hate him, don't you? Being mean here is one thing, but banning him...

Have you even read some of his old shit posted here or just the recent comments we have been making about him?

The guy is a psychotic lunatic and he made it his point to post rapid-fire hate not just on this board but others. He's gotten himself banned from flame sites far worse than this one. We're not really a 'flame' site in the true sense of the word, but we do get into it as you well know.

Are you trying to say that he's OK in your eyes? That if he were to come back, or even someone like him were to join and follow you from thread to thread calling you nigger and posting pictures of lynchings of blacks this wouldn't bother you? To be the absolute target of someone's hate like that is fine in your eyes?

RE: Twisted up twats - Duchess - 01-18-2010

(01-18-2010, 05:13 PM)Instigator Wrote: Being mean here is one thing

Being mean is making rude & insulting comments, what this person did was paint vivid scenerios of our torture & death...he took delight in what his imagination could come up with, the more raw & graphic, the better...He thought a great way to start the day would be by showing up at our Admin.'s house & slitting his throat in front of his children, he quickly changed his mind and wrote it would be better for MF to watch his family die in agony, THEN he would slit his throat.

Ah but don't worry, we have a replacement for Moose - well the stalking one member and obsessive part anyway.

RE: Twisted up twats - Duchess - 01-18-2010

I hate that I'm even thinking about the motherfucker...Jesus Christ.

RE: Twisted up twats - Middle Finger - 01-18-2010

(01-18-2010, 05:13 PM)Instigator Wrote: Wow, you guys really hate him, don't you? Being mean here is one thing, but banning him...

He broke the rules, including a repeat posting of a lynching death after I removed the pic and made it clear not to do it again.

RE: Twisted up twats - Instigator - 01-18-2010

(01-18-2010, 05:20 PM)The Antagonist Wrote:

Are you trying to say that he's OK in your eyes? That if he were to come back, or even someone like him were to join and follow you from thread to thread calling you nigger and posting pictures of lynchings of blacks this wouldn't bother you? To be the absolute target of someone's hate like that is fine in your eyes?

I know better than to take it seriously, which is more than I can say for you.

RE: Twisted up twats - LuMPyPussy - 01-18-2010

(01-18-2010, 05:45 PM)Instigator Wrote:

Oh yeah? Tell that to Zenith.

(01-18-2010, 05:46 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Oh yeah? Tell that to Zenith.

What happened to Zenith?

RE: Twisted up twats - username - 01-18-2010

(01-18-2010, 05:45 PM)Instigator Wrote: I know better than to take it seriously, which is more than I can say for you.

Trying to come across like some badass?

(01-18-2010, 06:01 PM)username Wrote:
(01-18-2010, 05:45 PM)Instigator Wrote: I know better than to take it seriously, which is more than I can say for you.

Trying to come across like some badass? I don't believe you have any balls. I want a picture of your balls with today's newspaper.

If you take death threats across the internet seriously, you are a fucking pussy. It's why I think that Moose was alright, because I don't take that shit seriously, and I could do the same thing to him. You people think he's a psycho for having a sick sense of humor. Isn't that what this forum is all about?

(01-18-2010, 05:45 PM)Instigator Wrote:

You see the problem is that he was serious in all he said. That's the part you're missing here. I've been here since the site's inception, trust me when I tell you I can "take things" thrown around here.

His shit is the same no matter what kind of site it was, he's psychotic. He's also probably a sociopath.

(01-18-2010, 05:48 PM)Instigator Wrote:
(01-18-2010, 05:46 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Oh yeah? Tell that to Zenith.

What happened to Zenith?

She at first didn't take him too seriously but it got old, personal and obsessive quite fast. You'd feel the same way.

But you never said you read his old shit on here. Did you? And you find his crap OK? Because if you think that's what this site is, maybe it's not the place for you after all?

This is just one tiny example of the hourly onslaught Z had to go through with this asshole. Having some obsessive fruitcake on your ass isn't fun and the things he wrote were incredibly cruel.

Click

RE: Twisted up twats - Middle Finger - 01-18-2010

(01-18-2010, 06:04 PM)Instigator Wrote:
(01-18-2010, 06:01 PM)username Wrote:

Trying to come across like some badass? I don't believe you have any balls. I want a picture of your balls with today's newspaper.

If you take death threats across the internet seriously, you are a fucking pussy. It's why I think that Moose was alright, because I don't take that shit seriously, and I could do the same thing to him. You people think he's a psycho for having a sick sense of humor. Isn't that what this forum is all about?

A line has to be drawn somewhere and so I decided that I'd rather have a low tolerance for it.

OK, I changed my mind. He sounds like a broken record. Motherfucker needs to find a new thing to mock.

Telling someone he'd like to force a hose down their throat and pour in Drano isn't exactly what I consider amusing.

(01-18-2010, 06:22 PM)Instigator Wrote: OK, I changed my mind.

That's a nice way of saying you came to your fucking senses, shithead.

(01-18-2010, 06:28 PM)username Wrote:
(01-18-2010, 06:22 PM)Instigator Wrote: OK, I changed my mind.

That's a nice way of saying you came to your fucking senses, shithead.

Shut up. You ignorant bitch, you never knew him.

(01-18-2010, 06:41 PM)Instigator Wrote: Shut up. You ignorant bitch, you never knew him.

Nor did you. The difference between us being that I knew right away reading his posts that he was a crazy fucker--you on the other hand mourned his absence. 11

Have you even read some of his old shit posted here or just the recent comments we have been making about him?

The guy is a psychotic lunatic and he made it his point to post rapid-fire hate not just on this board but others. He's gotten himself banned from flame sites far worse than this one. We're not really a 'flame' site in the true sense of the word, but we do get into it as you well know.

Haha, Ant, I don't really give a shit. I'd be just as happy to respond in kind to that as every other insult thrown here.

RE: Twisted up twats - Julie - 01-19-2010

(01-15-2010, 09:11 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: College degrees are useless in this economy.

LOL!

Is that because you don't have one?