Mock
Stupid Monday - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Stupid Monday (/thread-3676.html)

Stupid Monday - Duchess - 01-25-2010

Did that make anyone think Ramsey had returned ?...113

RE: Stupid Monday - LuMPyPussy - 01-25-2010

Naw, you had all the words in the title spelled right.

RE: Stupid Monday - Duchess - 01-25-2010

22..Oh, hell.

RE: Stupid Monday - Maggot - 01-25-2010

(01-25-2010, 07:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Did that make anyone think Ramsey had returned ?...113

You tease! ::angry::

RE: Stupid Monday - twisteroo - 01-25-2010

But it was a stupid Monday, wasn't it?

RE: Stupid Monday - Julie - 01-25-2010

yep...it was...

RE: Stupid Monday - twisteroo - 01-26-2010

Tuesday is pretty fucking stupid so far too.

RE: Stupid Monday - Duchess - 01-26-2010

Pretty fuckin' long too ~

RE: Stupid Monday - Maggot - 01-26-2010

See you next Tuesday. ::wave::

RE: Stupid Monday - sally - 01-26-2010

(01-26-2010, 12:27 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Tuesday is pretty fucking stupid so far too.

It's the stupidest fucking Tuesday ever. My stupid dog attacked my neighbors stupid cat and I had to pay a $300 vet bill.

RE: Stupid Monday - SyberBitch - 01-26-2010

(01-26-2010, 05:18 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 12:27 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Tuesday is pretty fucking stupid so far too.

It's the stupidest fucking Tuesday ever. My stupid dog attacked my neighbors stupid cat and I had to pay a $300 vet bill.

Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: Stupid Monday - sally - 01-27-2010

(01-26-2010, 09:58 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 05:18 PM)sally Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Smiley_emoticons_slash

Are you making those faces because stupidest isn't a real word? I don't care, I like it better than most stupid.

RE: Stupid Monday - SyberBitch - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 01:30 PM)sally Wrote: Are you making those faces because stupidest isn't a real word? I don't care, I like it better than most stupid.

No... I was wondering the circumstances of the cat getting attacked.

I'm sorry it happened though. That sucks all the way around.

RE: Stupid Monday - username - 01-27-2010

(01-27-2010, 01:30 PM)sally Wrote: Are you making those faces because stupidest isn't a real word? I don't care, I like it better than most stupid.

Stupidest or most stupid....

In fact, you can say either. I know many cite the "general rule" that -er and -est are added to one-syllable adjectives or to two-syllable words that end with -y (-> "happier", "happiest"), and that all other words should use "more" and "most". Others note that adding an un- to the root word doesn't change anything (hence "kindest" and "UN-kindest" are both proper forms). But it is not quite so wooden as that.

There are, in fact, a number of other two-syllable words that add the endings.

Some of these come in clusters, such as those ending with -ow (shallow-er, narrow-est; I think the final vowel makes these much like the final -y words), a number of words that end with -le (simple, subtle, gentle, little, noble, feeble; several of which seem to 'collapse' to two-syllables WITH the endings, e.g., simplest, noblest), though certainly not all ('ablest' is fine, but not 'stablest').

Others don't fall into such a pattern, yet they are widely accepted as admitting the endings -- among these are profoundest, winningest, losingest, crookedest, wickedest, and stupidest.

That is, there is NOT a simple, hard-and-fast rule.

You're welcome. Smiley_emoticons_smile Gotta love google.

RE: Stupid Monday - WhiskeyTaintgo - 01-29-2010

Friday is pretty lame too. I would KILL for a beer right now.

RE: Stupid Monday - twisteroo - 01-29-2010

Tuesday was fucked up around here, I watched my neighbors house burn the fuck down, I mean burn the fuck down, right to the goddamn ground. That kind of sucked, she had a dog and a couple of cats lost in it. She lost everything....
Next week is stupid already, a whole fucking week of night shift. Balls!!!
I'll be the tired fucker posting during the day next week.

RE: Stupid Monday - Maggot - 01-29-2010

Once they get going there's not much you can do but sit and let it burn so there is less shit to pick up later.