Mock
What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? (/thread-3937.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - sally - 10-05-2012

Ramsey annoyed me today, she's truly a fucking asshole and that's not a mock. Stupid, air headed, fake inconsiderate bitch.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - JsMom - 10-05-2012

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intent. I love LC and I would never want to make her feel worse.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - ramseycat - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 03:50 PM)sally Wrote: Ramsey annoyed me today, she's truly a fucking asshole and that's not a mock. Stupid, air headed, fake inconsiderate bitch.

Really?? And how do you know that Sally? Care to share?

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - kitty1 - 10-05-2012

Please someone tell me one fucking thing in my post that was offensive or deserving of an ass ripping? I wasn't scolding or lecturing or acting superior. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

(10-05-2012, 04:20 PM)kitty1 Wrote: Please someone tell me one fucking thing in my post that was offensive or deserving of an ass ripping? I wasn't scolding or lecturing or acting superior. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Hmpfff I just asked that very question in response to what you said to me in another thread. If and when you find out, please share. I personally think everyone is off their fucking rockers today.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Midwest Spy - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 04:20 PM)kitty1 Wrote: Please someone tell me one fucking thing in my post that was offensive or deserving of an ass ripping? I wasn't scolding or lecturing or acting superior. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

It sounded as though you were scolding anyone that might have been giving Ramsey shit for being a tard.

Now, though, after I've seen that you too are offended by her moronic ways, I can see that your rant was directed towards her.

You can all go fuck yourselves.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - sally - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 04:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 03:50 PM)sally Wrote: Ramsey annoyed me today, she's truly a fucking asshole and that's not a mock. Stupid, air headed, fake inconsiderate bitch.

Really?? And how do you know that Sally? Care to share?

Maybe you'll realize it when you're scared out of your mind fighting a serious disease and someone tells you how many people die from it but not to worry because you're going to a better place. And then nonchalantly says they wouldn't want to blow smoke up your ass.

I wasn't talking about her ass dumbass. I was talking about the people posting. n/m you are just dumb.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Clang McFly - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 04:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You can all go fuck yourselves.

I still luvs ya, ramseycat. Even though you mock me all the time.Blowing-kisses

(10-05-2012, 04:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Aw thanks. But you realize this is only adding fuel to the fire?

(10-05-2012, 04:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

It sounded as though you were scolding anyone that might have been giving Ramsey shit for being a tard.

Now, though, after I've seen that you too are offended by her moronic ways, I can see that your rant was directed towards her.

I guess I wasn't too clear, but I thought it was obvious I was referring to Ramseyklit and a few of JSmom's post and maybe some others. And now I have to include myself because I inadvertently posted arguments to Ramseyklit in that thread instead of this one. I guess I shouldn't have assumed that that thread would be free of the typical Mock content. I sort of held it sacred. I was hoping there wouldn't be ass ripping in there. At least JSmom had the brains to realize I may have been referring to her. The thing is I don't think she meant any harm. I think she actually is harmless. She was honestly trying to help. This is why I never post. My posts are often misunderstood or I get a completely different response than I expected. I actually thought I was being extremely nice by not naming specific posters and I even included myself. I guess I'm just overly sensitive about the topic. I was actually trying to help. There are people who have no idea what to say to someone in these situations. I mistakenly thought that someone might want some imput from someone who has been on a cancer journey. If I was trying to shove it down your throat I would have gone on in great detail about specific comments. So go ahead and give me my ass ripping, if you still find it necessary.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Carsman - 10-05-2012

People.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Duchess - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 05:00 PM)kitty1 Wrote: So go ahead and give me my ass ripping, if you still find it necessary.

Oh my gods, you're someone's mother aren't you? Are you Jewish? I'm feeling guilt now. So okay, okay, maybe "rip" was too strong a word.

Shit like this happens in here, Kitty. It's just the way it is.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Midwest Spy - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 05:00 PM)kitty1 Wrote: I was actually trying to help. There are people who have no idea what to say to someone in these situations.

This is me.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - FAHQTOO - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 05:00 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 04:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

I guess I wasn't too clear, but I thought it was obvious I was referring to Ramseyklit and a few of JSmom's post and maybe some others. And now I have to include myself because I inadvertently posted arguments to Ramseyklit in that thread instead of this one. I guess I shouldn't have assumed that that thread would be free of the typical Mock content. I sort of held it sacred. I was hoping there wouldn't be ass ripping in there. At least JSmom had the brains to realize I may have been referring to her. The thing is I don't think she meant any harm. I think she actually is harmless. She was honestly trying to help. This is why I never post. My posts are often misunderstood or I get a completely different response than I expected. I actually thought I was being extremely nice by not naming specific posters and I even included myself. I guess I'm just overly sensitive about the topic. I was actually trying to help. There are people who have no idea what to say to someone in these situations. I mistakenly thought that someone might want some imput from someone who has been on a cancer journey. If I was trying to shove it down your throat I would have gone on in great detail about specific comments. So go ahead and give me my ass ripping, if you still find it necessary.

I'm on your team Kitty. There's a time and a place/thread for everything.

I never know what to say either, so I try and keep my mouth shut. Anything I want to say to LC, I say it in a PM.

I don't care if this is a Mock forum. Common sense tells me we should be able to have 1 thread in here that doesn't get shit on all over the place...reality, and reading it with my own eyes tells me different.

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - username - 10-05-2012

This is not a good sign. The cancer is spreading. Pretty soon the entire forum will be riddled with it.

(10-05-2012, 05:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 05:00 PM)kitty1 Wrote: So go ahead and give me my ass ripping, if you still find it necessary.

Oh my gods, you're someone's mother aren't you? Are you Jewish? I'm feeling guilt now. So okay, okay, maybe "rip" was too strong a word.

Shit like this happens in here, Kitty. It's just the way it is.

I know, I know. And you just warned us the other day about preparing for unsolicited responses to our posts. I was just telling someone that I need to get my big girl pants on!

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - Clang McFly - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 04:48 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 04:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Aw thanks. But you realize this is only adding fuel to the fire?

Stir shit

RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - HairOfTheDog - 10-25-2012

The name of today's newest Mock member annoyed the shit outta me for a minute. But, since that's obviously his/her intention here, I'm over it.