Mock
mugshots you have to love - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: mugshots you have to love (/thread-3974.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: mugshots you have to love - Lady Cop - 12-18-2011

Utah

[Image: 692857.jpg]

Korin Vanhouten, 47, and Eldon Alexander, 36, were cited for shoplifting at WinCo Foods in Ogden. Moments later, they discovered that someone had broken into their vehicle and stolen $60 worth of items. 28

Deseret News

RE: mugshots you have to love - imsuchawildflower - 12-20-2011

Her photo looks like a bad version of one of those 80's mall
photos...where the girl has a far away look and she is inside
a sparkly wine glass with a fake rose at the base of the glass.

RE: mugshots you have to love - Lady Cop - 01-02-2012

florida. again. Lame bitch

[Image: 520120101143544003_t300.JPG]
NaplesNews
A "highly intoxicated" woman who investigators say passed out at a North Naples amusement park while caring for four children was arrested Saturday.

Karin Rosemarie Reinhard, 41, of the 400 block of Tarpon Cove Drive, North Naples, faces a charge of child neglect after one of her children phoned an acquaintance to report her mother was "really drunk" and "hanging over some guy she didn't know," according to an arrest report.

When deputies arrived, they attempted to wake Reinhard up several times. When asked about her two children and two belonging to a friend, all between 8-12 years old, Reinhard said they were at home and didn't realize they were still at the amusement park, which is along Airport-Pulling Road. She then called the arresting deputies "Nazis" and "Hitler" and was belligerent in front of families with children at the park, the report noted.

Reinhard was arrested on the same charge of child neglect without great bodily harm in 2007 and has a history with the Florida Department of Children and Families, which also responded to the incident Saturday.

The children were turned over to DCF custody after her children told investigators they were scared to go home, where they say they were abused by their mother's live-in boyfriend, reports stated.

RE: mugshots you have to love - JsMom - 01-04-2012

DDUUUHHH, Is the look on this dumb bitches face.

RE: mugshots you have to love - Jezreel - 01-06-2012

WTF is wrong with people!!!!

CRAWFORD COUNTY, MO (KTVI - FOX2now.com)—
Six adults are behind bars after police found several small children locked outside in a cold shed while they had a party. According to the Crawford County Sheriff's Department, the suspects were inside a home off Tate Road when some sort of domestic disturbance occurred.

When officers arrived on the scene they found an injured woman inside the home. While there, deputies could hear what they say sounded like small children yelling and searched for them. That's when they found three children, ages one, two and four locked in a shed about 100 yards from the home.

Inside were two beds. A thermometer located inside the shed indicated the temperature was 45 degrees. The children were turned over to the Missouri Division of Family Services and placed with other family members outside the home. Five adults were arrested. The injured woman was taken to an area hospital and treated for her injuries.
[Image: 286334020-05075656.jpg] - Bashful
[Image: 290724720-05075659.jpg] - Dopey
[Image: 287095560-05075702.jpg] - Sneezy
[Image: 287486300-05075704.jpg] - Grumpy
[Image: 290323960-05075707.jpg] - Stupid
[Image: 287026720-05075710.jpg] - sleepy

RE: mugshots you have to love - Middle Finger - 01-06-2012

Man, poor kids. It never ceases to amaze me how many kids are mistreated.

RE: mugshots you have to love - Jezreel - 01-06-2012

I agree MF, everyday I see at least a couple stories making news. It's sad and depressing, I don't know why I continue to read them, I wish I could save them all.

People are fucking stupid, why do they love drugs and booze more then their children. 90

RE: mugshots you have to love - Lady Cop - 01-06-2012

Ohio? i would have said W.Va. hah

[Image: image.JPG]

A Portage County man is jailed on charges of using a high-powered pistol to threaten a resident inside a Nelson Township home.

Rudy White, 48, was arrested Tuesday on charges of aggravated burglary. Sheriff David Doak said additional charges are possible.

White is accused of drawing a Desert Eagle .50-caliber semiautomatic pistol while fighting with a 48-year-old man inside the man’s home in the 12000 block of state Route 282. No shots were fired.

The resident was treated for facial injuries at Robinson Memorial Hospital in Ravenna. White was also treated at the hospital before being taken to jail.

Deputies would not comment on the cause of the altercation. BEER?

RE: mugshots you have to love - Sterling - 01-06-2012

(01-06-2012, 01:32 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [Image: image.JPG]

Sonny took a beating from his baby mama. The castle remains safe, yes?

RE: mugshots you have to love - Duchess - 01-06-2012

28 That's so funny, I hope people get who you're talking about.

RE: mugshots you have to love - IMaDick - 01-09-2012

[Image: 30171839_480X355.jpg]

Boyfriend Accused Of Stabbing Another Man After Fight With Girlfriend.
This fucker had a girl friend?

http://www.kvia.com/news/30171862/detail.html

RE: mugshots you have to love - Duchess - 01-10-2012

That's a bit like our amazement that you have a wife. *snicker*

RE: mugshots you have to love - IMaDick - 01-10-2012

(01-10-2012, 07:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That's a bit like our amazement that you have a wife. *snicker*

Crime forum. I won't validate your insolence.

RE: mugshots you have to love - Lady Cop - 01-12-2012

both Illinois

[Image: 345240120-12052655.jpg]

Sometimes a mug shot is the most interesting facet of a crime story.

That's certainly the case for Andrei Bibbs, 53, of Blue Island, who seemed surprised that Illinois State Police picked him up for driving under the influence on Saturday in Will County. He was booked into Will County Jail a short time later.

[Image: M0003842A.jpg]

(KMOV)- A 43-year-old father is charged with aggravated battery after he allegedly attacked his adult son with a meat cleaver, following an argument over burnt biscuits on Monday.

Harry A. Woods III, of the 200 block of Main Street in East Alton, Illinois, was charged for using the meat cleaver to cause bodily harm to his 24-year-old son. 84 KILL!! HE BURNED THE BISCUITS! Nowhy

The altercation reportedly occurred after the father and son had a verbal argument about over-cooked biscuits. The suspect allegedly grabbed a meat cleaver and shoved it under his son’s neck, threatening to kill him.

Wood’s bond is set at $20,000.

RE: mugshots you have to love - Lady Cop - 01-13-2012

i'm sure that's powdered sugar all over his face. or he's a zombie. it IS Miami after all. hah

[Image: powder.jpg]

Miami

Travis Williams was arrested on Wednesday for disorderly conduct/breach of the peace.

Williams was apparently at the Bayside Marketplace around noon, screaming at and trying to hit patrons, when cops rolled up. He allegedly got into a fighting stance and said: "Fuck you, motherfucker!"

RE: mugshots you have to love - Lady Cop - 01-22-2012

needs dem hair weaves, gots to steal. at knifepoint. armed robbery fo hair weaves. yas, i is smart. Prison
wat be happin to my 5 babies den??

[Image: Monique-Hibbert.jpg]

News4Jax
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is looking for a 20-year-old woman who it said robbed a beauty supply store earlier this month.

Police said Monique Hibbert went into Amy's Beauty Supply in the 900 block of University Boulevard at 7:25 p.m. Jan. 9.

Police said Hibbert displayed a knife and robbed the store of eight packages of hair weave.

Anyone with information about Hibbert's whereabouts is asked to call the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 904-630-0500

RE: mugshots you have to love - JsMom - 01-22-2012

Her fucking hair looks ridiculous. She'd be better bald. She robbed 8 packs of hair? That Bitch looks like she only used one fucking pack, anyways.

RE: mugshots you have to love - gatorfankim - 01-23-2012

(01-22-2012, 03:25 PM)JsMom Wrote: Her fucking hair looks ridiculous. She'd be better bald. She robbed 8 packs of hair? That Bitch looks like she only used one fucking pack, anyways.

ROFLMAO!!!!

RE: mugshots you have to love - JsMom - 01-23-2012

She thought she was cute, too.

RE: mugshots you have to love - gatorfankim - 01-23-2012

(01-23-2012, 10:28 AM)JsMom Wrote: She thought she was cute, too.

Apparently so! OMG! I can't stop laughing!hah