Mock
*IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN (/thread-4007.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2017

[Image: orlando-officer-shot.jpg?w=650]
The suspect spotted in the store is this ^ complete piece of shit, Markeith Loyd - 41. As Officer Clayton was re-entering the Walmart, Loyd was exiting. He shot at her 12 times; 3 bullets struck her and she died a short while later at the hospital.

Loyd took off and police launched a massive manhunt. During the manhunt, another officer died after crashing his motorcycle (he's not been identified yet).

Loyd is still on the loose. In addition to killing his ex, he was charged with murder many years ago and has an extensive criminal record. The Chief of Police calls him a 'dirtbag' and promises that he will be caught and brought to justice.

Ref:
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/opd-officer-shot-multiple-times-outside-walmart-in-pine-hills-area-witness-says/482670290

The massive manhunt for Monkeith Lloyd is still on. Parts of Orange County, Florida are on lockdown as hundreds of officers from various agencies attempt to locate and apprehend him.

He's been eluding LE for almost a month since he murdered his pregnant ex and police believe he's had help staying under the radar. They've promised to prosecute anyone who's helping him and offered a $60k reward for information leading to his request.

LE just identified the motorcycle deputy killed in a traffic crash while searching for Lloyd. He was Deputy First Class Norman Lewis. RIP.

[Image: c1wuzfcvqae28c0.jpg?cb=1484001776]
^ Officer Lewis, 35, a former University of Central Florida football player, died in a crash at Balboa Dive and Pine Hills Road about 9:45 a.m. Monday as he was looking for Markeith Loyd.

Lewis, who had been with the Sheriff's Office since March 2005, was a member of the motors/DUI unit.

He earned a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice in 2004 and was an offensive lineman from 2000 to 2003. Clayton also graduated from UCF, the school said, earning a bachelor's degree in public administration in 1998 and a master's degree in criminal justice in 2002.

"Master Sgt. Clayton and Deputy First Class Lewis dedicated their lives to making our community safer, and they were outstanding role models," UCF President Hitt said. "Our UCF family joins the Orlando Police Department and Orange County Sheriff's Office in mourning their deaths. They are heroes and Knights forever.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-orlando-police-shooting-norman-lewis-20170109-story.html
-------------------------

Two great young officers gone within hours because of one waste of space. I hope Loyd is caught today; dead would be just fine.

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - HairOfTheDog - 01-20-2017

Follow-up to Post 501 -- Arrest Made

Orlando PD finally caught Markeith Loyd yesterday. He was hiding in an abandoned home.

Loyd is the violent criminal accused of killing his pregnant girlfriend in December, shooting to death Police Officer Debra Clayton 10 days ago, and contributing to the road death of Officer Norman Lewis during the manhunt.

Loyd was reportedly wearing body armor when he was caught. Police kicked him while he was on the ground, later explaining they needed to make sure he didn't have additional weapons on him.

[Image: Markeith-Loyd-officially-charged-in-kill...24x160.jpg]
He appeared in court today ^, whining like a bitch.

“They done took my eye, broke my nose, broke my jaw,” Loyd said, swearing at a judge as he described crawling out to the road to be arrested. “I didn’t resist shit. They just did that shit and they’re trying to hide it from the news people. But I’m here right now.” http://www.cbsnews.com/news/markeith-loyd-video-released-of-orlando-cop-shooting-suspects-arrest/

Crying-into-tissue boo fucking hoo.

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - HairOfTheDog - 02-21-2017

Whittier, California

[Image: 300x169]
RIP Officer Keith Boyer, 27 year veteran of the Whittier PD.

Three Whittier Police Department officers were responding to the scene of a traffic collision about 8 a.m. yesterday when a 26-year-old, recently paroled man driving a stolen car opened fire with a semiautomatic pistol, said Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Lt. John Corina.

Detectives said the alleged gunman, who is expected to survive, is also a suspect in homicide that occurred in East Los Angeles. They believe he stole a vehicle Sunday morning after killing a man, then drove into Whittier, where he encountered the police.

Whittier Police Chief Jeff Piper said that Boyer was beloved by the whole department. He played in a community band that performed for charity. At the police station, he was known for his sunny, friendly disposition and willingness to lend help and offer advice, the chief said.

“He was the best of the best,” Piper said tearfully during a Monday afternoon news conference. "This is an unbelievably senseless tragedy.”

Piper said the shooting suspect, whose name has not been made public, was released from custody early. He blamed the early release on a series of new laws designed to reduce incarcerations in California.

Neither Piper nor the Sheriff’s Department offered specific information about his record or how he was released early. But the chief said Boyer’s killing and the wounding of the other officers showed how these laws have made the streets less safe.

Story: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-whittier-police-shooting-20170220-story.html

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - Maggot - 02-21-2017

I find it odd that the suspects name has not been released.

I'm sure it will be released soon.

Since police only just discovered that the fucker parolee who killed Officer Boyer is suspected of killing his cousin hours earlier and they've made that connection public, they may need to quickly dot their is and cross their ts for probable cause and evidence on the cousin's murder before releasing his name.

That's my guess as to why they chose not to release the suspect's name straight off; they don't want to hand the defense any ammunition by naming the suspect as his cousin's killer prematurely.

This is the suspect in the shooting death of Whittier PD Officer Keith Boyer.

[Image: 1765996_800x450.jpg]

His name is Michael Christopher Mejia, 26, from Los Angeles. He was paroled 10 days ago.

He's reportedly a known gang member and is also suspected of killing his cousin, who has now been identified as Roy Torres. It was Torres' stolen vehicle that Mejia was driving when he got into a crash and subsequently shot the responding officers.

Piece of shit. Californians voted to keep the death penalty in November. I suspect Mejia will be charged with capital murder soon.

Story: http://abc7.com/news/whittier-police-officers-suspected-killer-identified/1765914/

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - Duchess - 02-21-2017

I can tell by looking at him that he's filled with fucked up-ness.

RIP Officer Boyer.

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - HairOfTheDog - 03-17-2017

Follow-up to Posts #500 - 504

[Image: 3E590FF000000578-0-image-a-2_1489709067625.jpg]

Florida Governor Rick Scott removed Orange-Osceola State Attorney Aramis Ayala (left) from the case of accused cop killer Markeith Loyd (right) after she announced that she will not seek the death penalty in any case under her administration. Loyd, 41, is accused of fatally shooting Orlando Lieutenant Debra Clayton (inset) on January 9 outside a Walmart as she tried to apprehend him over the murder of his pregnant ex-girlfriend Sade Dixon, 24, on December 13.

Scott had asked Ayala to recuse herself from the case and when she refused he removed her. Scott gave the case to Lake County State Attorney Brad King, citing a Florida law that allows the governor to appoint a different prosecutor if they find a 'good and sufficient reason' to take it away from the original prosecutor. Ayala, who took office in January, issued a statement Thursday, saying that she will cooperate with Scott's decision.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - SIXFOOTERsez - 03-17-2017

She needs to be removed from the bar permanently. It is not the prosecutors job to decide things like that

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - BigMark - 03-17-2017

Kill them all, let black bath salt face eating Jesus sort them out.

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - HairOfTheDog - 03-23-2017

Wisconsin

[Image: Officer+Jason+Weiland+shirt+and+tie+-+bl...232017.jpg]
RIP Everest Metropolitan Police Officer Jason Weiland, 40.

Police were called around 12.30pm Wednesday to the Marathon Savings Bank in Rothschild, Wisconsin, for a 'domestic situation'. There they found Dianne M Look, 67, and Karen L Barclay, 62, fatally shot and the suspect missing.

A second call came around 1.10pm from the law firm Tlusty, Kennedy and Dirks in nearby Schofield, Wisconsin. There police found attorney Sara H Quirt Sann, 43, dead.

A third shooting occurred at 1.30pm from the Aspen Street Apartments complex in Weston, Wisconsin, where the shooting suspect engaged officers and SWAT in a stand-off for hours. During the standoff, 18 year LE veteran Officer Jason Weiland was shot dead. Officer Weiland is survived by his wife and two children.

The suspect in the shooting spree was apprehended, but no details about him have yet been released.

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4343826/Gunman-fatally-shot-four-people-rampage-Wisconsin.html

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - Midwest Spy - 03-24-2017

Those poor bank employees.

Where was the armed officer/guard that should be there, or this mythical 'good guy with a gun'?

The attorney paid with her life as she obviously
was part of some divorce proceeding that closed this guy's bank accounts.

Why can't they name this POS yet?

Murder 4 people and for some reason can't name you? Doubt he's a juvenile.

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - Midwest Spy - 03-24-2017

Green Bay Gazette named him:

Nengmy Vang, 45.

In the middle of a divorce from his 41 year old wife and 6 minor children.

Piece of shit.

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - HairOfTheDog - 04-27-2017

Delaware

[Image: Stephen-J-Ballard-Lead-Photo.jpg]
Cpl. Stephen J. Ballard - 32 (pictured above, right corner) was shot several times about 12:10 p.m. Wednesday after he approached a vehicle in the parking lot of a Wawa convenience store near Bear. Ballard, an 8 year veteran of the force, died shortly thereafter. RIP.

State police superintendent Col. Nathaniel McQueen says the vehicle had two suspicious people inside.

McQueen says one man got out of the car and shot Ballard several times before running away. The other man was arrested at the scene.

The shooting suspect barricaded himself in his home in Middletown and has been engaged in an hours-long stand-off with police. Police used a robo-calling system to tell residents in the areas to stay inside and lock their doors.

LE Negotiators were unsuccessful getting the suspect to surrender as he continued to fire upon them, even after they used a robot to break down the door and explosives to blow out the windows of the home. This story is still in progress.

Story: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/standoff-follows-fatal-shooting-of-delaware-state-trooper/

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - Duchess - 04-27-2017

It's over. He came out of the house a couple hours ago gun blazing and they took him out. I'm trying to get a still picture of the house he was holed up in. It's like something out of Bonnie & Clyde. I think it might have been his parents home.

Edited to add -

[Image: WCAU_000000020514379_1200x675_931015235712.jpg]

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - HairOfTheDog - 05-14-2017

Arkansas

[Image: kevin-mainhart-thin.jpg?quality=85&strip...204&crop=1]
^ Lt. Kevin C. Mainhart, age 46, was killed in Yell County Thursday morning.

Lt. Mainhart had served in the Yell County Sheriff's Office for five years. He had previously served with the West Memphis Police Dept. for more than 20 years. He was a described as a great officer, husband, father, grandfather and friend. RIP.

(continued)

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - HairOfTheDog - 05-14-2017

[Image: 920x920.jpg]
Suspect James Arthur Bowden, age 42, was pulled over by Mainhart in relation to a domestic disturbance call. Mainhart shot him dead and police later found two dead females at the scene of the domestic disturbance, Rita Miller, age 61 and Ciera Miller, age 17. Rita and Ciera were the mother and daughter of Bowden's girlfriend.

Bowden took off after he shot Mainhart and was holed up inside a home for about 5 hours, holding his girlfriend Haley McHam hostage before surrendering and being arrested Thursday afternoon. His sister and father say he suffers from mental illness.

Refs:
http://www.4029tv.com/article/asp-manhunt-after-3-shot-in-yell-co-public-should-stay-out-of-the-chickalah-area/9636731
http://www.newmilfordspectrum.com/news/crime/article/Arkansas-man-jailed-in-deaths-of-3-people-11141233.php

RE: *IN THE LINE OF DUTY* OFFICER DOWN - HairOfTheDog - 05-28-2017

MISSISSIPPI - Family Spree Shooter Kills Sheriff's Deputy

A man who got into an argument with his estranged wife and her family over his children was arrested Sunday in a house-to-house shooting rampage in rural Mississippi that left eight people dead, including his mother-in-law and a sheriff's deputy.

[Image: Willie%2BCory%2BGodbolt.jpg]

"I ain't fit to live, not after what I done," ^ a handcuffed Willie Corey Godbolt, 35, told The Clarion-Ledger; (he's got that right).

The gunfire erupted Saturday night at Godbolt's in-laws' home in Bogue Chitto after the deputy arrived in response to a domestic disturbance call, and spread to two houses in nearby Brookhaven.

[Image: WilliamDurr_1496005667737_9582553_ver1.0...et=534-401]
The slain deputy was ^ William Durr, 36. Deputy Durr was a husband, father, and two-year sheriff's department veteran and former police officer in Brookhaven, about 70 miles (110 kilometers) south of Jackson.

Godbolt himself shed some light on what happened, in an interview he gave to the newspaper as he sat with his hands cuffed behind his back on the side of a road.

"I was having a conversation with her stepdaddy and her mama and her, my wife, about me taking my children home," he said. "Somebody called the officer, people that didn't even live at the house. That's what they do. They intervene." "They cost him his life," he said, apparently referring to Durr. "I'm sorry."

After fleeing his in-laws' house, Godbolt killed four more people at two other homes, authorities said. The ex-wife and the couple's two children escaped harm; it was her relatives who died.

Full story: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-dead-mississippi-shooting-47689143