Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 03-09-2011

(03-09-2011, 03:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I worked in this "stars Smiley_emoticons_kotz " home, in the applegate valley when it was being built ,she is a nasty piece of work.

Her mint green kitchen sucks ass.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Fibonacci Prima - 03-09-2011

I liked her before she became a Scientology weirdo

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cracker - 03-09-2011

She needs her chin back. Life must suck without a chin.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 03-10-2011

yeh but because she is a scientologist they probably don't go in for all that. although look at Tom Cruise.

What about the whole thing of being quiet whilst you give birth. What BS is that? That is a dangerous cult that scientology and more is coming out about it.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Fibonacci Prima - 03-10-2011

aussie, if you haven't checked out operation clambake, you should. Lots of fun info on that crazy ass cult. I went to uni with a girl who was a refugee from that place...talk about messed up. That whole lot is all kinds of scary.

you know when i was an undergrad one of the discussions was about "legal and ethical" and this one student was quoting scientology, i thought they are going to fail your arse. its (it is) (for Dick) not appropriate in an academic setting even if it is just an online discussion.

Honestly Prima, I can't be bothered looking them up because they should be shutdown. Wow I wonder if that girl was ok that you went to uni with. How does someone recover from someone messing you up spiritually?

Aussie, she was ok, but struggled with some social issues. There are actually support groups for kids who escaped.

The trail of blood they've left is downright frightening. I can't understand how anyone buys into it, either!! Aliens? Really? It's incredible. LRH himself admitted he started a religion for money, since he was a shitty sci-fi hack writer. And people fell for it?! I know it's catering to vulnerable and weak people, and uses cult tactics etc...but they don't even have a good back story.

OC is a site exposing Scientology, btw...definitely not promoting it.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 03-10-2011

Scientology is some fucked up cult shit and thats an understatement.

South Park did an episode where they basically exposed all the secret high level shit that Scientologists get revealed to them after spending thousands and thousands of dollars, Xenu, Thetans, being "clear" all that crazy ass shit.

Then again belieiving in a Jewish zombie being the son of God (whilst still being actually God) is also fucked up.

OP, supposedly, if you reveal the big secret to a member who isn't at a high enough level it messes up their training or some shit. They're not supposed to know about xenu and the space shit til they're fully brainwashed.

Makes a tshirt saying "ask me about xenu" pretty tempting...

(03-10-2011, 12:26 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Scientology is some fucked up cult shit and thats an understatement.

South Park did an episode where they basically exposed all the secret high level shit that Scientologists get revealed to them after spending thousands and thousands of dollars, Xenu, Thetans, being "clear" all that crazy ass shit.

Then again belieiving in a Jewish zombie being the son of God (whilst still being actually God) is also fucked up.

Hey, dont (do not, for Dick) say that about Jesus! He is a mate of mine!

Believing in God dosent mean you belong to a cult. Trust me, you and me are better off living in Christian countries with christian values. I have lived and worked under sharia, its heartless and cruel.

We are so fortunate we do not even know. I take it you have never had a spiritual experience? But He is not a zombie, He is a nice guy, did a lot of good when He was here.

(03-10-2011, 10:44 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Aussie, she was ok, but struggled with some social issues. There are actually support groups for kids who escaped.

The trail of blood they've left is downright frightening. I can't understand how anyone buys into it, either!! Aliens? Really? It's incredible. LRH himself admitted he started a religion for money, since he was a shitty sci-fi hack writer. And people fell for it?! I know it's catering to vulnerable and weak people, and uses cult tactics etc...but they don't even have a good back story.

OC is a site exposing Scientology, btw...definitely not promoting it.

Prima, I am going to check out operation clambake. ya (You, for Dick) talked me into it. back to tell you my take on it later.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Midwest Spy - 03-10-2011

(03-10-2011, 05:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 12:26 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Scientology is some fucked up cult shit and thats an understatement.

Believing in God dosent mean you belong to a cult. Trust me, you and me are better off living in Christian countries with christian values. I have lived and worked under sharia, its heartless and cruel.

We are so fortunate we do not even know. I take it you have never had a spiritual experience? But He is not a zombie, He is a nice guy, did a lot of good when He was here.

Aussie, wasn't sure I'd always agreed with what you had to say, but, thumbs up on this one!Cheers

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 03-10-2011

(03-10-2011, 05:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I have lived and worked under sharia, its heartless and cruel.

Aussie, that would be an interesting thread topic. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(03-10-2011, 06:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 05:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I have lived and worked under sharia, its heartless and cruel.

yeh but i dont wanna drag up all that toxic cr@p. You know the other week I watched a movie "The Stoning of Soraya M." and there is just reasoning with those people. Its insanity. I also don't believe that there are "moderates". They are all the same.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 03-10-2011

I would rather live in a Christian world than a Muslim world any day.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 03-11-2011

(03-10-2011, 06:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 05:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Aussie, wasn't sure I'd always agreed with what you had to say, but, thumbs up on this one!Cheers

Midwest Spy, I am curious what did you disagree with. If you are referring to the car incident. That was a bad day and out of character.

(03-10-2011, 06:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You know the other thing Duchess, if we start to innocently discuss this, next thing they will be declaring Jihad on Mock. You can't even talk about it and they off.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 03-11-2011

(03-10-2011, 05:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Hey, dont (do not, for Dick) say that about Jesus! He is a mate of mine!

Fuck Jesus.
Fuck Mohammed.
Fuck Jehovah.

The word cult relates to "a system of ritual practices" sounds like every fucking religion to me.

(03-11-2011, 01:22 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 05:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Hey, dont (do not, for Dick) say that about Jesus! He is a mate of mine!

The word cult relates to "a system of ritual practices" sounds like every fucking religion to me.

A pesonal experience, a friendship, love, that is not a cult. Its real.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 03-11-2011

(03-11-2011, 02:11 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: A pesonal experience, a friendship, love, that is not a cult. Its real.

I have already proven all religions are by definition cults.

If you want to believe in Jeebus and the talking snake thats up to you but I think its all a load of made up bullshit.