Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - thekid65 - 05-17-2011

Funny you mention that...we can purchase heath policies for our pets over here...are the UK pets also covered by your taxpayer dollars?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 05-17-2011

I just KNEW Arny was a RINO! hah

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 05-18-2011

no, arnie is just another kennedy male. Maria however, was not going to be just another kennedy female and avert her eyes.

and from the grave teddy wonders : " What's all the fuss ? It isn't as though he drove her off a bridge in his Plymouth or something ".

The alleged mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's lovechild has been named.

Mildred Baena, 50, is said to have become pregnant with her son, who is now aged around 14, while working for the former California governor and his wife as a housekeeper/sperm receptacle/cow. ----> [Image: happy-cow.gif]
arnie screws ugly women.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 05-18-2011

(05-18-2011, 07:17 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: and from the grave teddy wonders : " What's all the fuss ? It isn't as though he drove her off a bridge in his Plymouth or something ".

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ZEROSPHERES - 05-18-2011

Olde Arnold is just struggling to keep the tradition established long ago by Thomas Jefferson (Sally Hemings) ...Those elected to govern others can't govern themselves....A great tradition kept alive by the Kennedys and Clinton. It made him feel Presidential and is as close to that office as he was ever gonna get.

[attachment=10487]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 05-18-2011

(05-17-2011, 06:33 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Funny you mention that...we can purchase heath policies for our pets over here...are the UK pets also covered by your taxpayer dollars?

No, all health cover for pets is purchased privately.

(05-17-2011, 05:17 PM)thekid65 Wrote: This is how pathetic we've become as a nation. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Jennifer Anniston is annoying at all..but the death of her dog makes news?
Give me a fucking break.

Where do you think she learned to do it "Doggie Style". Now she is heart broken and Cesar Millan has refused to come and give her training sessions.

(05-17-2011, 06:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just KNEW Arny was a RINO! hah
Arnold proudly displaying the keys to his new car,
a gift from Donald Trump.

All Maria had to say was:

You're Fired
[attachment=10497]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 05-19-2011

arnie's son with the maid--->

RE: Annoying Celebrities - trixie - 05-19-2011

Son? That looks like a girl. hah

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cracker - 05-19-2011

(05-19-2011, 08:08 AM)trixie Wrote: Son? That looks like a girl. hah

Why you should hump a Kennedy, not the maid:

[Image: Arnold-Schwarzeneggers-love-child-with-M...50x150.jpg]

[Image: patrickschwarenegger.jpg]

No offense to your maid avatart, trixie.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 05-20-2011

Mini xmas tree Santaani

how merry

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 05-20-2011

I have been talking about this subject with my mother and he is in big big big trouble. If he has funded her in any way inappropriately, they will take him down.

The kennedy's are powerful and i wouldn't cross one. What a dirty dog he is! Maria is a nice lady, she added me once as a twitter buddy! she is real and genuine. I don't have that twitter account anymore but I appreciated being on her list. A real sincere kind lady. Love her. oh and most importantly I totally relate to her, I understand what she is going through.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 05-20-2011

Why would they take him down? He's entitled to spend his money any way he wants to. It doesn't make it right but it's HIS money. He's very wealthy in his own right, he doesn't need anything from the Kennedy's.

I know Duchess, but if he has used public monies or government monies or anything of a political nature he will be exposed. I note that in America there are strict rules with how money is spent and that it is done appropriately. I think that is what they are investiging to see if there is any charges they can lay (pardon the pun). People who are filthy rich like him milk their perks to the max and being a republican he would love money.

He has humiliated Maria Shriver who is from the USA's royal family.

I'm not certain about this & I don't have time to fact check but I don't think he took any money at all during his time as Gov. He lived in Sacramento on his own dime, he declined a paycheck. I'd bet my own bank account that there will be nothing found to suggest he used funds other than his own.

well that's good for him. either way he is still screwed.

and the hurt and lies and deceit this man has caused. he would have also lied to his children. the family is now ripped apart because of his depravity.

and what about her, how disloyal to sleep with him betraying her trust and she is the housekeeper and Maria trusted her. It's too awful.

I am glad she has a strong network of friends to support her she is going to need it.

dirty sleazy yuk.

I don't like that it's considered news & is dominating every news source out there. It's nothing more than salacious gossip & it's no one's business except for the people involved. I don't give a rip what other people do & I'll never understand why so many people do.

I think its because people have compassion in their hearts for what she is going through. I would say some people could relate to it.

Her mum was amazing starting up that Special Olympics that's a brilliant contribution and legacy to humanity. Talk about making the world a better place.

Having said that, you are right, it is none of our business where he puts "it". But because he is govenor and they are famous their business is out there on the street.