Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - BlueTiki - 06-06-2011

(06-06-2011, 04:49 PM)Cracker Wrote: Steven Tyler's TOES!

WTF?

Dude looks like a lady.

Deformed . . . but a lady.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 06-06-2011

Guys who paint their toenails are a huge turn off.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 06-06-2011

I have always thought that feet are the ugliest part of the human anatomy. Thats why I wear black socks with my sandals.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 06-06-2011

(06-06-2011, 06:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: Thats why I wear black socks with my sandals.

That was YOU? I'm so sorry we pointed & laughed.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Midwest Spy - 06-06-2011

(06-06-2011, 06:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Guys who paint their toenails are a huge turn off.

Uh-oh! I guess that OFFICIALLY ends anything we might have had.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 06-11-2011

sad all around. Signs_173

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Nicolas Cage's son is scheduled to be released from a Los Angeles hospital this weekend where he was treated while on a psychiatric hold after a violent incident outside a Hollywood restaurant Tuesday.

But Weston Cage's mother, Christina Fulton, is asking his doctor to recommend her 20-year-old son be kept at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center for another two weeks, she told CNN Friday.

"I do not want him with Nicolas Cage," Fulton said. "I do not want him in that care. That is not the care my son needs."

Fulton is suing Nicolas Cage over unpaid taxes and the Hollywood home where she raised their son, who court documents say suffers from "a number of mental, psychological and physical ailments."

Weston Cage, in a statement delivered through his father's lawyer Friday afternoon, said that he did not want his mother to be involved in his care.

"I am an adult," Weston Cage said. "I don't want to have anything to do with my mother. Any problems that I have ever had is because of the relationship that I had with my mother."

When Fulton heard the quote, she called it "an absolute disgrace" that the lawyer would solicit such a statement from her son while he was under a psychiatric hold, deemed legally incompetent.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 06-19-2011

it is wrong of me to snicker. 50

Two years into his gender reassignment process and Chaz Bono looks every bit the man he wants to be.

The transgender son of pop superstar Cher was born female, but has spent the past few years slowly becoming male.

And he had a typically masculine moment when he adjusted his trousers in public while stopping off for petrol in Hollywood.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Carsman - 06-19-2011

He better be careful not to get his bra caught under that belt! Smiley_emoticons_stumm

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 06-19-2011

holy shit! Marilyn Monroe's dress from "Seven Year Itch" sold for 5.6 MILLION dollars at auction in Beverly Hills.

[Image: t1larg.monroe.dress.nca.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 06-19-2011

She was 5'4" tall How much dynamite is that?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 06-19-2011

She's taller than that in my mind, I have her as being statuesque.

Her mouth would be right about the height of my nipple.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 06-19-2011

(06-19-2011, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: Her mouth would be right about the height of my nipple.

How tall is your wife?

5'6" of pure T.N.T. hah

RE: Annoying Celebrities - trixie - 06-20-2011

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

Nothing really left of his car..

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 06-20-2011

(06-19-2011, 07:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: 5'6" of pure T.N.T. hah

i hope you don't call her names when you get angry with herSmiley_emoticons_fies

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 06-22-2011

re: post #415

no surprise here.

(CNN) -- "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was drunk and speeding up to 140 mph when his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 crashed and caught fire on a Pennsylvania highway early Monday, police said Wednesday.

Dunn and Zachary Hartwell, a 30-year-old West Chester, Pennsylvania, man who once worked in one of Ryan's movies, died from "blunt and thermal trauma" in the fiery crash, according to the autopsy report released Tuesday.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 06-22-2011

It was all over our news, apparently the crash happened when they left the bar. Stupid reporters asking stupid questions of the last people to see them. 78 In response to being asked, how do you feel about this, why doesn't anyone ever say, how the fuck do you think I feel or something equally as crass?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 06-22-2011

People were there at the scene looking for pieces of the car to sell on E-bay.

I kid you not, sick scavenging motherfuckers.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 06-22-2011

What would they even put that under?