Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 09-21-2011

Thanks for nothing fuckfaces I found Ru Paul on my own.

[Image: rupaul.jpg]

I think the show is over.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 09-21-2011

She is free!!!!! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 Free at last!

..LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Paris Hilton is wrapping up a year of probation stemming from a 2010 drug arrest on the Las Vegas Strip.

Officials say Hilton's attorneys appeared in court Tuesday on the 30-year-old celebrity socialite's behalf to show Hilton had completed her obligations to the court. She had to pay a $2,000 fine and serve 200 hours of community service in addition to probation.

Hilton pleaded guilty to misdemeanour charges of drug possession and obstructing an officer after police pulled over her and her then-boyfriend on Aug. 26, 2010.

Police say they detected a "vapour trail" of marijuana smoke wafting from the couple's vehicle.

Hilton was arrested when a bag containing 0.8 of a gram of cocaine fell from her purse as she reached for lip balm in front of an officer.

Let the goodness flow........

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ZEROSPHERES - 09-21-2011

[Image: 87335ce0b1a2ed9d44cdfccfe27ec3c1.gif]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cracker - 09-21-2011

Damn, glitter is NOT slimming. I'll file that away somewhere...

Atlanta has some GREAT drag clubs! You can't go in there looking like shit, though, you have to be on your game. You don't want all the mens to be better looking and better groomed than you are...

Comment I get most: "Oh girl, if I had your hair..." They would all wear my hair way better than I do. I'm sure of that.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 09-21-2011

(09-21-2011, 06:29 AM)Maggot Wrote: Thanks for nothing fuckfaces I found Ru Paul on my own.

[Image: rupaul.jpg]

I think the show is over.

We were just playing Maggot. Ru Paul Andre Charles is someone I respect. He still performs in drag. He was one of the first to take Drag Queens mainstream and has done well for himself. He's a performer, and a good one at that. I think he still has his show "Drag Race" on one of the cable stations.

It's weird. 15 years ago, he was quite controversial. A man who dressed as a woman for entertainment purposes was taboo. Now, homosexuality, transgenderism, and really all sexual and gender preferences and identifications are no longer kept in the closet. RuPaul has managed to stay relevant with the changing time. I like the way he thinks. He believes in his form of art.

What other people think of me is not my business. What I do is what I do. How people see me doesn’t change what I decide to do. I don’t choose projects so people don’t see me as one thing or another. I choose projects that excite me. I think the problem is that people refuse to understand what drag is outside of their own belief system.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 09-22-2011

This should be called the Cracker thread.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ZEROSPHERES - 09-22-2011

[Image: f7512d27739c9db53d4e89f3ef8f658c.gif]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ZEROSPHERES - 09-23-2011

Charlie Sheen scores $100 million settlement deal with Warner Bros.

http://www.wtol.com/story/15508452/charlie-sheen-scores-100-million-settlement-deal-with-warner-bros

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 09-23-2011

He's winning!

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 09-23-2011

Good ole Larry Flint is at it again.

[Image: 0922-larry-flynt-rick-perry-2ex.jpg]

Hustler Magazine publisher Larry Flynt is putting GOP Presidential candidate Rick Perry in his crosshairs ... he'll be offering up to $1 million for anyone who can prove Perry has had an illicit sexual liaison ... TMZ has learned.

The ad -- which Flynt will take out in various newspapers -- says, "Have you had a gay or straight sexual encounter with Governor Rick Perry?"

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 09-23-2011

Heh Heh.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 09-23-2011

I take it that Mr. Perry stepped on Mr. Flynnts pecker once in the elevator.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - trixie - 10-13-2011

This made me think of Cracker.

The actor who played Crabbe the bully in 6 of the "Harry Potter" movies has been charged with possession of a homemade bomb ... which cops say he intended to detonate during the London riots.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/13/harry-potter-actor-jamie-waylett-charged-bombs-molotov-cocktail-london-riots-marijuana-plants-pot/#.TpcmxZsUqsp

[Image: 1013-jamie-bn-01.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 10-14-2011

look at her teeth!! that is drug-related.

LOS ANGELES (KTLA) -- Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been kicked out of her court ordered community service program for failing to complete the required number of hours.

The troubled actress was ordered by Judge Stephanie Sautner to complete 360 hours at the Downtown Women's Center in Los Angeles as part of her probation in the shoplifting case involving a $2,500 necklace.

According to TMZ, the 'Mean Girls' star failed to show up to nine scheduled visits and when she did work, instead of volunteering for the mandated four hours, she would bail after one hour.

Lindsay is due back in court next week for a progress hearing which could cause more trouble for the actress... the last time Lindsay stood before Judge Sautner, Sautner made it clear, there will be no more second, third, fourth, fifth or sixth chances... if she violated the rules of her probation, she was going to jail.

[Image: Lindsay-Lohan-teeth-dentist-INF_0.jpg]

[Image: INFphoto_1905182.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cracker - 10-14-2011

(10-13-2011, 02:01 PM)trixie Wrote: This made me think of Cracker.

The actor who played Crabbe the bully in 6 of the "Harry Potter" movies has been charged with possession of a homemade bomb ... which cops say he intended to detonate during the London riots.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/13/harry-potter-actor-jamie-waylett-charged-bombs-molotov-cocktail-london-riots-marijuana-plants-pot/#.TpcmxZsUqsp

[Image: 1013-jamie-bn-01.jpg]

WTH?

Eh, he's Slytherin. hahaha

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 10-19-2011

waiting for details, seems lindsay lohan just had the cuffs slapped on in court.
i figure VOP and jail.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 10-19-2011

YeeHaw...for some reason I really enjoy her difficulties with the law.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 10-19-2011

she'll bond out. in florida, there is NO BOND on a VOP. she'll be dead before she gets the message.

[Image: article-2050981-0E71F04F00000578-932_634x352.jpg]

lindsay Lohan turned on the waterworks in court today as she came before a judge for a progress hearing.

Judge Stephanie Sautner was pulling no punches - and blasted Lohan for failing to complete probation at the Downtown Women's Center, an agency that helps homeless women in Los Angeles.

Sautner revoked Lohan's probation pending a hearing before the 25-year-old actress was led from the courtroom in handcuffs.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 10-20-2011

Lohan is another Amy Winehouse just waiting to happen.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Fibonacci Prima - 10-20-2011

Handcuffed and being led out of the courtroom...the most entertaining thing the slag has done in years.