Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 12-02-2011

re: post 534

'Emergency' order issued to pick up McCready's son

Country singer does not have legal custody of child
(CNN) -
A Florida judge has signed an "emergency ... pick up order" authorizing law enforcement officers to get the 5-year-old son of country singer Mindy McCready, a court spokeswoman said Thursday.

The child was not brought in, prompting Judge James H. Seals to sign the emergency order around 4 p.m. Thursday , said Sheila Mann, a spokeswoman for Florida's 20th Judicial Circuit court.

"The child is now an official missing person," said Aimee McLaughlin, a spokeswoman for the Children's Network of Southwest Florida, the lead agency for child welfare services

With the emergency pick up order now official, local law enforcement will update the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI's National Crime Information Center about the case, according to McLaughlin.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 12-02-2011

Has she 'kidnapped' her child. I am sorry, but I have compassion for people, but this bird has opportunities in the music industry that I would give my teeth for! She is a STUPID woman.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 12-03-2011

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. – Authorities said late Friday they had located country singer Mindy McCready's 5-year-old son in Arkansas and taken him into custody. they were hiding in a closet.

Florida Department of Children and Families spokeswoman Terri Durdaller said in an email Friday night that her agency was working with Arkansas state officials to bring the boy back to his legal guardian in Florida, his maternal grandmother. Officials say he's safe and in good health.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 12-31-2011

someone is going to end up dead. this reminds me of a rash of arsons in Phila. not long ago. probably a disgruntled celeb wannabe who got kicked off dancing with the transvestites. Love025.

[Image: Los_Angeles_Arson%20(6).jpg]

[Image: arson-fires08.jpg]

[Image: arson-fires02.jpg]

[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef01675f989a03970b-640wi]

[Image: 111231075257-california-firefighter-story-top.jpg]

[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef0162fec664a4970d-640wi]

[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef0168e4ac82bd970c-640wi]

LATimes
Los Angeles authorities investigating a string of more than 35 fires set over the last two days strongly suspect the blazes are the work of more than one arsonist.

On Friday morning21 fires were started in a relatively small area around Hollywood and West Hollywood. On Friday night and Saturday morning16 more fires were reported. They were similar to the ones in Hollywood but were spread out over a much larger area.

Eight of the fires occurred in North Hollywood three in the foothill area of the San Fernando Valley three in the Wilshire Division of the Los Angeles Police Department one on the Westside and one in Lennox.

Law enforcement sources told The Times that it would be difficult -- but not impossible -- for one person to set all those fires. The sources who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the case was open said it's possible there is more than one arsonist or that some fires are the work of copycats.

One source said a single arsonist would have to be a "superman" to have set all the blazes Saturday morning.

Officials described the blazes set Friday as one of the worst arson rampages in Los Angeles in recent history.

Among the properties damaged was the Hollywood Hills home where The Doors' Jim Morrison once lived. The home inspired Morrison's song "Love Street."

Friday night's fires left L.A.-area residents on edge and investigators perplexed as they began the painstaking search for clues on who had set the fires and why.

Nearly all of the fires began with a vehicle being set ablaze. Several times however the flames jumped to nearby apartment buildings or houses causing significant damage at some of the locations.

Estimates of the total damage were not available although officials from the Los Angeles County Fire Department said that four fires set in West Hollywood alone destroyed about $350000 worth of cars and property.

One firefighter suffered back and neck injuries and was taken to a hospital. His condition was not thought to be serious.

The only clue officials have released about the Saturday fires is that they are looking for a male driving a white and tan mid-1990s Lexus ES300. No further description of the suspect was released.

edit to add, they have a suspect, a German national.

[Image: article-2081255-0F52878C00000578-52_306x423.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 01-01-2012

oh fuck this is sad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2080661/Dirty-Dancing-star-Patrick-Swayzes-courageous-battle-wife-Lisa.html

[Image: article-2080661-0F4E377200000578-992_634x504.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 01-14-2012

oh no, he was riding on my favorite Key, Islamorada. i didn't realize he is 81. it must have been pretty serious to take him up to Miami, but then any head injury is potentially serious.

(CNN) -- Oscar-winning actor Gene Hackman was struck by a car while riding a bicycle Friday in Islamorada, Florida, the state highway patrol said.

The 81-year-old, who was not wearing a helmet, was transported to Ryder Trauma Center in Miami with "serious" injuries, according to the highway patrol.

Hackman was thrown from his bike when a Toyota Tundra pickup struck his rear tire, according to the highway patrol. Alcohol did not play a factor in the crash.

Susan Madore, Hackman's publicist, downplayed the incident, saying, "Gene's fine. ... Just a few bumps and bruises. He is already on his way home."

Hackman, who turns 82 this month, last appeared in a major motion picture in 2004, co-starring with Ray Romano in the comedy "Welcome to Mooseport."

He won an Oscar for best supporting actor for 1992's "Unforgiven" and won the award for best actor in "The French Connection" in 1972.

[Image: 120114121527-gene-hackman-file-photo-story-top.jpg]

The 81-year-old actor was biking at mile marker 88.7, along the “Old Road” when he was injured.

Because of the remote location of the incident, Hackman was airlifted to Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, said publicist Susan Madore. Hackman was released after a few hours with “very minor bumps and bruises,” Madore said.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - nrkerr - 01-15-2012

(01-01-2012, 04:50 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: oh fuck this is sad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2080661/Dirty-Dancing-star-Patrick-Swayzes-courageous-battle-wife-Lisa.html

[Image: article-2080661-0F4E377200000578-992_634x504.jpg]

It makes me so sad. He is my "Elvis". I am glad he is no longer suffering, but man...Crying-into-tissue

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 01-15-2012

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 01-24-2012

Demi Moore taken by ambulance to hospital for "exhaustion". and has been transported to a facility for long-term care for "exhaustion".
i'm sure there will be much more on this tomorrow. you can read it at TMZ now if you care.

people rag:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20564383,00.html?hpt=hp_t3

she looks anorexic.

[Image: demi-moore-300.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 01-25-2012

over here in the news it is reported 'substance abuse'.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 01-25-2012

Exhaustion? I mean really. How exhausted can she be? She has nanny's and housekeepers and I don't think she is filiming anything right now. It kills me how these celebrities get admitted for exhaustion all the time. What about us poor working slobs that have to clean our own house and take care of our own kids and work every day? I'm exhausted but you don't see me checking into a hospital.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 01-25-2012

the people rag and other articles also said substance abuse.
i put exhaustion in quotes because it is code for drunk druggie among celebs and politicians etc.
exhaustion is what her rep said.
hah

CNN) -- Actor James Farentino, whose television acting career began in the early 1960s, died at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, according to a hospital spokeswoman. He was 73.

No other details about Farentino's death on Tuesday could be released because of federal health privacy laws, hospital spokeswoman Sally Stewart said.

The Brooklyn, New York, native won the 1967 "Most Promising Newcomer" Golden Globe. He was nominated for a best supporting actor Emmy in 1978 for his portrayal of Simon Peter in the TV mini-series "Jesus of Nazareth."

His 50-year acting career included more than 100 TV roles, including as the father of George Clooney's character in "ER." Farentino also appeared on stage and the big screen, including the military science-fiction film "The Final Countdown" in 1980.

[Image: 5ivdt6c2xf1ofxo6.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 01-25-2012

(01-25-2012, 01:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: the people rag and other articles also said substance abuse.
i put exhaustion in quotes because it is code for drunk druggie among celebs and politicians etc.
exhaustion is what her rep said.
hah

Sounds like she's been drowning her sorrows after splitting up with Ashton Kucher.

how old was that boy toy? and why was he famous?
i have no clue.

(12-02-2011, 07:53 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Has she 'kidnapped' her child. I am sorry, but I have compassion for people, but this bird has opportunities in the music industry that I would give my teeth for! She is a STUPID woman.

Don't be bitter, she has one thing you don't have, actual and real musical talent.

(01-25-2012, 02:32 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: how old was that boy toy? and why was he famous?
i have no clue.

I think he's about 3233 now, my friend Andrea informs me he is hot, I know him mainly from that 70's show and Punked (which is in the dictionary now).

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 01-25-2012

Ashton is hot. Not that great an actor but nice to look at.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - IMaDick - 01-25-2012

Demi looks like shit.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 01-25-2012

I would never get involved with a younger guy.