Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 01-25-2012

(01-25-2012, 02:39 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-02-2011, 07:53 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Has she 'kidnapped' her child. I am sorry, but I have compassion for people, but this bird has opportunities in the music industry that I would give my teeth for! She is a STUPID woman.

Don't be bitter, she has one thing you don't have, actual and real musical talent.

You haven't heard me sing live, I would kick your arse.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cracker - 01-25-2012

(01-25-2012, 03:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Demi looks like shit.

Demi looks better than most people even when she looks like shit. I'm not a fan, but she's had a hard year. I will cut her some slack. Somebody please tell her that her huge head is too big for her little body. She needs bigger tits to balance it out...

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 01-25-2012

(01-25-2012, 06:14 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You haven't heard me sing live, I would kick your arse.

All the "music" videos you have posted here is just you and some cronies flailing about like mongs during a full moon.

Talentless, everybody has been in a band including me, I grew up and realised we were shit, time for you to do the same.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - krystalshores - 01-25-2012

(01-25-2012, 07:37 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: All the "music" videos you have posted here is just you and some cronies flailing about like mongs during a full moon

Can someone finds these and post a link? I want to see this. Pretty please?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 01-25-2012

(01-25-2012, 07:51 PM)krystalshores Wrote: Can someone finds these and post a link? I want to see this. Pretty please?

http://mockforums.net/thread-5752.html

RE: Annoying Celebrities - krystalshores - 01-25-2012

Thanks! Damn it! She took it down! It's no longer available :(

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 01-25-2012

I laughed until I couldn't breathe. It was great.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 01-25-2012

711 is very brave or ___________ <------fill in the blank.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 01-26-2012

(01-25-2012, 07:37 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: All the "music" videos you have posted here is just you and some cronies flailing about like mongs during a full moon.

Talentless, everybody has been in a band including me, I grew up and realised we were shit, time for you to do the same.

you idiot. None of the stuff with bands that I have been in are online. On this you are wrong, I am a good musician and I have talent.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 02-04-2012

NEW YORK – Broadway, film and television actor Ben Gazzara has died in New York City at age 81. His powerful dramatic performances brought an intensity to a variety of roles including Brick Pollitt in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof."

Longtime family friend Suzanne Mados says Gazzara died Friday in Manhattan.

Gazzara was a proponent of method acting, taking on the thoughts and emotions of his characters. That helped him achieve stardom with two stirring Broadway performances.

In 1955 he originated the role of the failed football star in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." He later played drug addict Johnny Pope in "A Hatful of Rain" and earned a Tony Award nomination.

In 1965 he moved on to TV stardom in "Run for Your Life," a drama about a lawyer with a terminal illness.

[Image: Ben%2BGazzara.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 02-04-2012

(01-26-2012, 01:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am a good musician and I have talent.

hahBullshit

RE: Annoying Celebrities - IMaDick - 02-04-2012

(01-26-2012, 01:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-25-2012, 07:37 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: All the "music" videos you have posted here is just you and some cronies flailing about like mongs during a full moon.

I have talent.

You could gag a Maggot Piranha buzzard with your talent.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 02-06-2012

Country singer Randy Travis was arrested for public intoxication outside of a Baptist church on Monday morning 30Drinking too muchPrison30hah according to a Dallas Morning News story.

Travis, who owns a ranch in nearby Tioga, was arrested outside of Sanger Baptist Church in Sanger, Texas, a city about 55 miles north of Dallas, according to the newspaper.

He was booked into the Denton County Sheriff’s Department jail on Class C misdemeanor charges at 1:30 a.m. and released this morning.

[Image: randytravis1.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 02-06-2012

(02-04-2012, 11:13 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 01:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

I have talent.

You could gag a Maggot Piranha buzzard with your talent.

Listen honey, I hang out with 'real' musicians. Your attempted male bonding with OP is beautiful.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 02-06-2012

I would do a Willie Nelson version of "Crazy" with 711 but our braces would get stuck.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cracker - 02-10-2012

Beyonce makes pretty babies: http://helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/

Gorgeous!

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 02-11-2012

(02-06-2012, 10:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would do a Willie Nelson version of "Crazy" with 711 but our braces would get stuck.

Sorry, Patsy Cline. Perhaps we could compromise?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 02-22-2012

sad. story at link

'They were going to cut off my toes': Seinfeld star Daniel von Bargen in critical condition after shooting himself in head in despair at diabetic amputations

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2105006/Seinfeld-star-Daniel-von-Bargen-critical-condition-shooting-head.html

[Image: article-2105006-11DD8A19000005DC-620_306x321.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 03-16-2012

[Image: ap_george_clooney_wy_120316_wg.jpg]

ABC
Movie star George Clooney was led away in handcuffs after storming the Sudanese Embassy protesting the actions of the country's president Omar Al-Bashir, an alleged war criminal.

Clooney made the rounds in Washington this week, hoping his superstar wattage will help shine a light on the situation in Sudan. The actor testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and held private meetings with the Secretary of State and President Obama about the African nation's dire humanitarian situation and the Obama administration's policy. He led a protest today outside of Sudan's embassy calling on Omar Al-Bashir, an alleged war-criminal, to stop the violence and allow humanitarian aid into the country.

Also among those arrested were Clooney's Father Nick Clooney

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 03-16-2012

[Image: Gallagher640.jpg]

AP
Comedian Gallagher has been placed in a medically induced coma following a heart attack at a Texas bar before his show Wednesday.

Gallagher's promotional manager, Christine Scherrer, says the 65-year-old is sedated and "slowly recovering" after collapsing Wednesday night.

Scherrer said the comedian will remain in the coma for the next 24 hours to relax and recover, People.com reports. She said the comedians family is with him and that the doctors think his vital signs are good.

Marc Cummins, the manager of Coach Joe's Hat Tricks in Lewisville, Texas, says says the club's promotions director performed CPR on Gallagher before paramedics arrived. Gallagher had reportedly just finished conducting a meet-and-greet with fans before collapsing ahead of his show.

Last March, the comedian best known for smashing watermelons with a sledgehammer suffered a minor heart attack after collapsing during a performance in Minnesota. His full name is Leo Anthony Gallagher.