Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ZEROSPHERES - 08-31-2012

Tanning has sure taken a toll on her skin. No wonder she drinks and her husband probably drinks just to make her look better.

[Image: ilkyuk.jpg]

All right Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close- up,"

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 08-31-2012

(08-31-2012, 02:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: “It was a little wild, a little crazy. She feels a little bad,” he said at the door of their home in Nutley.

Tan Mom lives in Nutley; makes sense.

Her husband has got to be more than a little embarrassed if he's got any sense at all; what a spectacle. Sure hope we don't this woman getting her own reality show.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 08-31-2012

Well Americans ARE kinda stupid.....but I have watched some of those spanish shows and a few french ones so its hard to say right now just gotta weigh in the british shows before passing judgement.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 08-31-2012

Yeah, not likely to see such a show being part of the BBC line-up. But, I could see her being offered a show on one of our cable stations, back-to-back with Honey Boo and her ridiculous mom.

LC posted an article about tan mom when it first hit the news that she was being investigated for child endangerment (IIRC) because her vary pale-skinned red-headed daughter showed up at school over-tanned. If momma didn't want attention from the public (or maybe CPS again) like she now claims, she shouldn't have gone on that show at all. Bet she's shopping for an agent...

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Carsman - 09-01-2012

(08-31-2012, 02:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Gawddamn all those shoes are fricken ugly.

They match the owners. hah

The one in orange just may be a guy.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Lady Cop - 09-13-2012

[Image: 120913100410-sally-struthers-arrest-story-top.jpg]

Sally Struthers arrested for OUI
Actress Sally Struthers was arrested Wednesday in Ogunquit, Maine, for operating under the influence.

According to a statement from the Ogunquit Police Department, Struthers, 65, was arrested around 12:20 a.m. for a criminal OUI.

The "All in the Family" and "Gilmore Girls" star was transported to the police station for processing, and was subsequently released on $160 bail.

Her arraignment is scheduled for December 13.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 09-13-2012

She does not look bad for 65 yrs old.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-29-2012

This tart has been arrested again -

Lindsay Lohan was arrested and charged with third-degree assault at 4 a.m. Thursday in Manhattan' s Meatpacking District after an alleged altercation with a woman in a nightclub.

Det. Mark Nell of the NYPD told PEOPLE: "This morning at 4 a dispute broke out at Avenue located at 116 10th Avenue. A female 26-year-old assaulted a female 28-year old. Lindsay Lohan was arrested and charged with assault."

Asked what happened, Nell said, "She punched her in the face."

Story

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 11-29-2012

(11-29-2012, 04:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:
This tart has been arrested again

hah

RE: Annoying Celebrities - username - 11-29-2012

Lindsay obviously doesn't pack a good punch. The other woman's make-up doesn't even look messed up.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Midwest Spy - 11-29-2012

Say what you will about Lindsay, but most (I say that for guys who are gay or have been neutered) men would love to spend an evening with her (if you know what I mean).

She was caught on audio tape several years back doing coke with one of her girlfriends in the bathroom of a nightclub in L.A. During the conversation, she tells a friend: 'I'm flying to New York tomorrow to fuck Jude Law.'

I kind of like her more when she's in her Marilyn Monroe getup. Nice!

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HarleyGuy - 12-13-2012

Count me out on that one Spy.

She's a skank in my book. More often than not she looks like she hasn't had a shower in a week.

That Twat of hers probably smells like 10lbs of rotting rhino intestines.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 12-13-2012

(12-13-2012, 12:06 PM)HarleyGuy Wrote: Count me out on that one Spy.

He has an awful habit of speaking for others.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Sphincter Cop - 12-13-2012

(11-29-2012, 05:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Say what you will about Lindsay, but most (I say that for guys who are gay or have been neutered) men would love to spend an evening with her (if you know what I mean).

Yeah, Okay....And I don't know know what you mean. Must be a stereotypical sense of entitlement of thought on the hetero side I don't understand.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Midwest Spy - 12-13-2012

(12-13-2012, 02:41 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 05:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Say what you will about Lindsay, but most (I say that for guys who are gay or have been neutered) men would love to spend an evening with her (if you know what I mean).

Yeah, Okay....And I don't know know what you mean. Must be a stereotypical sense of entitlement of thought on the hetero side I don't understand.

You don't understand when I preface it with 'Gay guys wouldn't want to bang her'?

Because gay guys bang guys.

Ok, so my bad, maybe gay guys want to bang her too.

(12-13-2012, 12:06 PM)HarleyGuy Wrote: Count me out on that one Spy.

She's a skank in my book. More often than not she looks like she hasn't had a shower in a week.

That Twat of hers probably smells like 10lbs of rotting rhino intestines.

I never said I wanted her in her 'coked up, strung out, haven't had a shower in a week, state'.

Holy shit.

Maybe if you were a little younger you'd hit it?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Sphincter Cop - 12-13-2012

(12-13-2012, 08:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You don't understand when I preface it with 'Gay guys wouldn't want to bang her'?

Because gay guys bang guys.

Ok, so my bad, maybe gay guys want to bang her too.

Ha, you got us "gay guys" pegged!

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 12-13-2012

We interupt this thread for some testosterone laced brevity.

[Image: bikini-cleavage-huge-29.jpg]

Carry on.............

Well done ^^^^ me boy!

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Jimbone - 12-13-2012

Fake bagos, but that's a nice shot...