Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 05-21-2013

Ok Judge Judy, I just finished with talking on a friend on a North Coast and your ass is mine. Ok. The best you got is a "hick" ok I am not going into the rest it's too embarrassing.

Let's leave it at that and I know you love me and I love you back.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 05-21-2013

(05-21-2013, 08:51 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Ok Judge Judy, I just finished with talking on a friend on a North Coast and your ass is mine. Ok.

Whatever you say tipsy McStagger.

If any guys out there in Aussieland fancy a quick sure thing I think this is the time to move in for the kill fellas!

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ZEROSPHERES - 05-21-2013

(05-21-2013, 08:24 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: CNN, can we talk true art. Jean-Michel Basquiat and how she disowned him when she started making a name for herself.

She had a lasting impression on him as did Andy Warhol. They would appear in a lot of his work.

[Image: imagesCAD2TIVG.jpg]
Warhol and Madonna's first meeting

[Image: imagesCAFMDA3P.jpg]
Madonna and Child

[Image: imagesCA70OK20.jpg]
Madonna In Concert

These are but a few of the great memories from SoHo

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 05-22-2013

Well done Zero! I saw a documentary on his life, it was quite insightful too.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - username - 05-22-2013

Those are fugly! They look like bad comic book pictures. I wouldn't hang that shit in my garage.

(05-22-2013, 07:05 PM)username Wrote: Those are fugly! They look like bad comic book pictures. I wouldn't hang that shit in my garage.

They are worth a bucket load of money, you could get used to them if someone gave you one as a gift.

(05-22-2013, 07:09 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: They are worth a bucket load of money, you could get used to them if someone gave you one as a gift.

I'd sell it toot sweet. Yuk. There's no accounting for taste. They look like something a 9 year old could produce.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 05-22-2013

Are they worth as much as Madonnas career is worth?

I doubt it somehow.

I think i know who got the best of the relationship and it wasn't the painter it was the multi million pound pop icon.

She got the last laugh.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ZEROSPHERES - 05-22-2013

(05-22-2013, 07:02 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Well done Zero! I saw a documentary on his life, it was quite insightful too.

Aussie, Here is a 4 minute vignette into his work and a very short interview with him. I honestly don't see what others saw in his work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ytkFDzdbk

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 05-22-2013

I liked Picasso because he could actually draw a decent looking picture when he was young. I can see things in his later paintings, not all of them but some that had genius written on them. I do not see it with this guy, only self illusion and inner rage. Not genius.

(05-22-2013, 07:17 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Are they worth as much as Madonnas career is worth?

That's not what art is all about. That's funny to hear you speak of capitalism.

Addit: Thanks Zero, I took a look at it.

(05-22-2013, 09:06 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-22-2013, 07:17 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Are they worth as much as Madonnas career is worth?

That's not what art is all about.

Art? I don't see it. I think people who like those types of "art" are sheeples. It doesn't take any talent to produce an abstract piece of shit like that. I could do it. All it takes is for some idiot to call it art and there it is.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 05-23-2013

(05-22-2013, 09:37 PM)username Wrote: Art? I don't see it. I think people who like those types of "art" are sheeples. It doesn't take any talent to produce an abstract piece of shit like that. I could do it. All it takes is for some idiot to call it art and there it is.

Some abstract art really is just bad, to me, but then I like some of it a lot too.

The cool thing about abstract art is that it's wide open to interpretation, totally subjective. I relate more to abstract paintings that are based on an interpretation of a more familiar form too (but sometimes a completely random piece really stands out).

These couple are by a female contemporary abstract painter in Buenos Aires. All of her work jumps out at me, for whatever reason.

[Image: Darkness-1364846617.jpg] [Image: Immortal_love-1361626415.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 05-23-2013

(05-20-2013, 11:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I don't want to call her a tard because she appears to have a great deal of business sense but she's got some kind of disconnect going on when it comes to her pregnant body.

Something about Halle Berry has always turned me off and I'm no fashionista.

But, I think she dresses comfortably and looks effortlessly good pregnant. That Kim K woman just seems to try too damn hard (and then tells everyone how she doesn't care).

[Image: 0522-halle-berry-splash-3.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ZEROSPHERES - 05-24-2013

Gordon Gekko is now Liberace

[Image: jhgf.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 06-05-2013

CNN is reporting Michael Jackson's daughter attempted suicide. Damn. Isn't she just a little kid?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 06-06-2013

(06-05-2013, 08:55 PM)Duchess Wrote: CNN is reporting Michael Jackson's daughter attempted suicide. Damn. Isn't she just a little kid?

She's 15.

I'm not really surprised she's fucked up her father was a kiddy fiddling drug fiend after all.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - username - 06-06-2013

(06-05-2013, 08:55 PM)Duchess Wrote: CNN is reporting Michael Jackson's daughter attempted suicide. Damn. Isn't she just a little kid?

ETA: Oops. While CN was posting, I was watching a video she made of herself six days ago, applying makeup. I can't tell if she's buzzed, just generally loopy or what.

Here's the video if anyone is interested.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cynical Ninja - 06-06-2013

It looks to me like she is definitely off her head on something christ knows what maybe she's been raiding her dead daddies medicine cabinet.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 06-06-2013

As private as that family is they must be horrified that she's so open.