Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 08-28-2013

(08-28-2013, 05:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: Taylor Swift is a slut.

Hasn't she gone from being innocent, to having a smug "It's all about me" look on her face these days? She is so deeply in love with herself.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 08-28-2013

Jealous sea-hags!!!

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 08-28-2013

(08-28-2013, 06:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: Jealous sea-hags!!!

hah Nope.

No, she is beautiful and talented in her own right. But it is not all about her, she needs to get over herself and start using her talent to help others. From what I see these days with her, its all about revenge and writing songs about guys that she has slept with. Then attending awards shows and showing off. How about giving back?

She is a gorgeous girl & hugely talented, there's no taking away from that but she can drop the innocent act anytime now. It's old & it's fake.

I don't care if she gives back or not, makes no difference to me.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - crash - 08-28-2013

(08-28-2013, 06:04 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: its all about revenge and writing songs about guys that she has slept with.

But isn't that the time tested model?

Carly Simon
Alanis Morrissette
Pink
Taylor Swift
Katy Perry

Just to name a few..

Pink really shits me. Change station or turn off the radio shits me. Every song sounds the same. Her music message is "I'm a pissed off 30 something and I'm grabbing your money with a production line of same same songs, bitches"

(08-28-2013, 06:00 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: She is so deeply in love with herself.

I have nothing bad to say about that. I can kinda relate.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 08-28-2013

I kind of like Katy Perry's voice, last summer the girls were listening to that California girls C.D. all summer, they were tanned, lean and mean, out by the pool hah It melted my popsicle. The professor has some wonderfully playful girlfriends.

Ha! You were singing it in here too.

The revenge song is one thing, it has been done before, but she keeps doing it over and over and over and over. It's old already. She even had a dig at Harry Styles at the VMAs. I mean, at least Carly Simons rocking song about Warren Beatty was pretty cool. Her songs are some whingey teenager that is going to get back at her boyfriend. It has a high irritant factor.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ZEROSPHERES - 08-28-2013

I don't kmow Aussie. I just look at your Avatar and see that "You're So Vain". hah "You probably think this thread is about you".

To be honest, I am a wee bit vain!!! hah it's more a case of I "wish" more than "think" I was an annoying celebrity. Some would argue I am just plain annoying.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 08-29-2013

[Image: r-CATHERINE-ZETAJONES-MICHAEL-DOUGLAS-medium.jpg]

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas have taken some time apart, People magazine reports. Crying-into-tissue

The power couple has not been photographed together since April 22. Zeta-Jones has been seen on the red carpet alone and both have been seen on vacation with their children, Dylan, 13, and Carys 10, but never together.

Though they have been married since 2000, Douglas' three-year cancer battle and Zeta-Jones' recent struggle with bipolar II disorder have reportedly been tough on their relationship.

A friend tells People, "The stress has taken a toll on their marriage." (HOTD: Yeah, that and his STD comments. 100 ).

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 08-29-2013

I'm not surprised at all & for the very same reason that Hot D commented on.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 08-29-2013

(08-29-2013, 02:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm not surprised at all & for the very same reason that Hot D commented on.

That and look at them. He looks like her father and she looks young and beautiful. I wouldn't want to do a guy that is old enough to be my dad.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - crash - 08-29-2013

Yet you're happy to do boys young enough to be your son..

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 08-29-2013

(08-29-2013, 02:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: That and look at them. He looks like her father and she looks young and beautiful. I wouldn't want to do a guy that is old enough to be my dad.

Yeah well he used to be older & fantastic looking and then he got sick. I get the appeal he held for her but assholiness knows no age.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 08-29-2013

(08-29-2013, 05:00 PM)crash Wrote: Yet you're happy to do boys young enough to be your son..

That's different.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 08-30-2013

I wanted to read news this morning. NEWS, as in current events, instead the main headline was Clint Eastwood divorcing after 17 yrs. I don't consider that news, Syria is news, Dirty Harry divorcing is salacious gossip. WGAF.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Carsman - 08-30-2013

(08-30-2013, 06:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I wanted to read news this morning. NEWS, as in current events, instead the main headline was Clint Eastwood divorcing after 17 yrs. I don't consider that news, Syria is news, Dirty Harry divorcing is salacious gossip. WGAF.

Well that old fucker was "66" and she was "31" when they married. hah

So now at "83", he has one foot in the grave, and she is only 48, so she still has a lot of livin to do without that anchor! Not to mention, she'll get lots of his millions, so she'll be a happy camper!!