Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Carsman - 10-02-2013

So Mia Farrow seems like she want's her fifteen minutes of fame again.

After 25 years, she now made it known that her Son may be Frank Sinatra's son. (So get the paternity test already!)

OY VEY Woody, the pictures shown on TV shows the kid doesn't look like you alt all.
And heard that the kid sings and sounds like Frank too. Oh Oh.hah

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 10-19-2013

[Image: article-2464108-18CD217400000578-790_634x979.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Midwest Spy - 10-19-2013

Side boob.

Not bad.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Donovan - 10-19-2013

That girl must airbrush through Earl Scheib.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 10-20-2013

I have a globe that looks just like that ass.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 10-20-2013

Your globe has a huge crack in it?

Seriously, that's a lot of crack there.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - sally - 10-20-2013

Nothing wrong with a big round butt, but hers looks weird like butt implants.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 10-20-2013

Kim's ass is HUGE! And that pic is doctored because I see no cellulite. There is no way that girl has no cellulite.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 10-22-2013

Her ass may be huge, but so's her new rock.

[Image: 1022-kimk-kanye-4.jpg]

I think she looks pretty sexy in that self shot upthread, but find her to be a truly uninteresting person. Blah.

Anyway, she and Kanye West (major blah) were in town here last night. He rented out AT&T Park and a symphony and asked her to marry him. They're engaged!!!!! Harp

She's 33 and this is her third time headed to the altar. Maybe it will be a charm. Really, what could go wrong with two such grounded and deep souls uniting for life? Chances are great that they'll grow old and gray honoring and cherishing each other. Ha.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 10-22-2013

*snort*

RE: Annoying Celebrities - crash - 10-22-2013

I don't get the whole bubblebutt thing, I really don't. I like a shapely ass, but the big fake onion booty is a turn off.

That Kardashian woman is ugly. I don't think there is a genuine thing on, or in her. Fake boobs, fake ass, fake lips, fake smile, fake personality, fake love and fake life.

Fake is ugly.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 10-22-2013

Did Mick Jagger portray Ned Kelly in a movie? Really?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - crash - 10-22-2013

He did indeed. And it's so tragically bad that it's almost funny..

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 10-23-2013

Madonna was the top earning celebrity for 2013 at $135 million. Well, living celebrity, that is.

A dead guy surpassed her earnings this year (June 2012 to June 2013).

1. Michael Jackson at $160 million.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOUQH51G9ucHyDMHL3o5B..._Z_mA_ivCA]
His estate earned the bulk of its bucks from two Cirque du Soleil shows, his Mijac Music catalog, recorded music sales and his half of the Sony/ATV publishing empire—which includes the copyright to hits by the Beatles, Lady Gaga, Eminem and Taylor Swift, among others.

The rest of the top 5 dead celebrity cash cows for 2013, according to Forbes

2. Elvis Presley at $55 million.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm2Cjril-ksAZSWRmDX-b...E_PKfL7nLg]
The money comes selling the rights to use his image, songs, and the Graceland mansion tours.

3. Charles. M. Schulz at $37 million.

[Image: 1578063051.jpg]
Charles Schulz’s tender-hearted Peanuts comic-strip reached tens of millions of readers daily in 75 different countries through 21 languages when it ended in 2000. Licensing the characters' images is still big dollars for his estate.

4. Elizabeth Taylor at $35 million.
[Image: 220px-Elizabeth_Taylor_portrait.jpg]
Her estate rakes it in from sales of her White Diamonds perfume, plus gains on smart stock and real-estate investments.

5. Bob Marley at $18 million.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuxfJFdoy3LbuIHY2sHmB...DjdB9pJPAg]
His estate generates more than he did when he was alive. Recent ventures include the Marley Beverage company (home to the “relaxation drink” known as Marley’s Mellow Mood) and House of Marley (producer of eco-friendly audio and lifestyle products). Marley has sold more than 75 million albums in the past two decades.

Marilyn Monroe was #6.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Blindgreed1 - 10-24-2013

(10-23-2013, 02:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Madonna was the top earning celebrity for 2013 at $135 million. Well, living celebrity, that is.

A dead guy surpassed her earnings this year (June 2012 to June 2013).

1. Michael Jackson at $160 million.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOUQH51G9ucHyDMHL3o5B..._Z_mA_ivCA]
His estate earned the bulk of its bucks from two Cirque du Soleil shows, his Mijac Music catalog, recorded music sales and his half of the Sony/ATV publishing empire—which includes the copyright to hits by the Beatles, Lady Gaga, Eminem and Taylor Swift, among others.

The rest of the top 5 dead celebrity cash cows for 2013, according to Forbes

2. Elvis Presley at $55 million.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm2Cjril-ksAZSWRmDX-b...E_PKfL7nLg]
The money comes selling the rights to use his image, songs, and the Graceland mansion tours.

3. Charles. M. Schulz at $37 million.

[Image: 1578063051.jpg]
Charles Schulz’s tender-hearted Peanuts comic-strip reached tens of millions of readers daily in 75 different countries through 21 languages when it ended in 2000. Licensing the characters' images is still big dollars for his estate.

4. Elizabeth Taylor at $35 million.
[Image: 220px-Elizabeth_Taylor_portrait.jpg]
Her estate rakes it in from sales of her White Diamonds perfume, plus gains on smart stock and real-estate investments.

5. Bob Marley at $18 million.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuxfJFdoy3LbuIHY2sHmB...DjdB9pJPAg]
His estate generates more than he did when he was alive. Recent ventures include the Marley Beverage company (home to the “relaxation drink” known as Marley’s Mellow Mood) and House of Marley (producer of eco-friendly audio and lifestyle products). Marley has sold more than 75 million albums in the past two decades.

Marilyn Monroe was #6.
Marilyn coming in at #6 means her image is being ripped off. I've seen her image everywhere this year.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 10-28-2013

(10-22-2013, 05:41 PM)crash Wrote: That Kardashian woman is ugly. I don't think there is a genuine thing on, or in her. Fake boobs, fake ass, fake lips, fake smile, fake personality, fake love and fake life.

Fake is ugly.

This guy's all real in his Kim K Halloween costume.

[Image: 1024-sexy-costumes-1-06-300w.jpg]

The resemblance is uncanny! Haha.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Blindgreed1 - 10-28-2013

(10-28-2013, 05:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 05:41 PM)crash Wrote: That Kardashian woman is ugly. I don't think there is a genuine thing on, or in her. Fake boobs, fake ass, fake lips, fake smile, fake personality, fake love and fake life.

Fake is ugly.

This guy's all real in his Kim K Halloween costume.

[Image: 1024-sexy-costumes-1-06-300w.jpg]
The resemblance is uncanny! Haha.
*pukes and then spits* That's just wrong.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 10-28-2013

(10-28-2013, 05:53 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: This guy's all real in his Kim K Halloween costume.

Ha! I've seen a few of those poses now, he's the first guy.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 10-28-2013

(10-28-2013, 06:10 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: *pukes and then spits* That's just wrong.

I hear ya, Gunnar.

Gotta seem kind of sickening and just plain wrong when some other dude scoops your creative Halloween costume idea right out from under you like that.

Post your white thong mirror-selfie and we'll take a poll to determine "who wore it better?".

(I'll vote for you, promise.)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Carsman - 10-28-2013

Kim has nothing on that she/he! hah