Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Blindgreed1 - 10-29-2013

(10-28-2013, 06:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-28-2013, 06:10 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: *pukes and then spits* That's just wrong.

I hear ya, Gunnar.

Gotta seem kind of sickening and just plain wrong when some other dude scoops your creative Halloween costume idea right out from under you like that.

Post your white thong mirror-selfie and we'll take a poll to determine "who wore it better?".

(I'll vote for you, promise.)
White's not my color.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 10-29-2013

...because you're blonde.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 10-29-2013

(10-29-2013, 02:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

...because you're blonde.

Gunnar doesn't strike me as fitting the "virginal" profile - maybe that plus the blonde thing explains his aversion to white?

He seems to prefer red (judging by his choice of ball gags, at least).

Personality profile for red lovers:
The color of strength, health, and vitality, Red is often the color chosen by someone outgoing, aggressive, vigorous and impulsive—or someone who would like to be! It goes with an ambitious nature but those who choose it can be abrupt at times, determined to get all they can out of life, quick to judge people and take sides. Red people are usually optimistic and can’t stand monotony; they are rather restless and not at all introspective, so they may be unaware of their own shortcomings.

If he responds, "what shortcomings?", I'll know these color profiles are right on.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 10-29-2013

Heh. My car is red.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 11-01-2013

Okay, gotta admit that this made me laugh (yeah, doesn't take much).

This is the Honey Boo Boo clan decked out as the Kardashian clan for Halloween.

[Image: 1031-booboo-halloween-tmz-article-3.jpg]

Momma Boo Boo (center) is Kim, Honey Boo Boo (front middle) is Kris Jenner, and Papa Boo Boo (right) is Bruce Jenner.

I don't know who the hell the other Boo Boos or Karadashians are, but can see some definite similarities between the families.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - crash - 11-01-2013

Haha! I live how the one in pink thinks she is so much more sexay than the others

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Spomd - 11-02-2013

I can't stand the BooBoos...but omg the photos my girls showed me had me cracking up. I'd say this is the best thing they've done since becoming good ole famous white trash!

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 11-02-2013

They are so nasty. The K's and the B's.

I can't stand Kim or Kris K. Greedy fame hungry fools.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 11-02-2013

Why are these folks famous?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 11-02-2013

(11-01-2013, 05:24 PM)crash Wrote: Haha! I live how the one in pink thinks she is so much more sexay than the others

The girl at the end with a beard is a bit under dressed.

That would be "Sugar" the dad.

Somebody fucking shoot me for knowing his nickname....

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 11-04-2013

[Image: 1104-fish-split-renee-2.jpg]

The left is a picture of Renee Zellwegger two days ago; right is a shot of her a few years back.

She looks drastically different to me. Not sure if she got her eyes popped open surgically or it's make-up or what, but I like her natural look better.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-04-2013

(11-04-2013, 12:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: She looks drastically different to me.

I've noticed that with the past few pix I've seen of her. I didn't even recognize them as being her.

I hope I never have the mindset that aging means I better quickly find a good Doc for a lil' nip & tuck.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Blindgreed1 - 11-05-2013

(11-04-2013, 12:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: 1104-fish-split-renee-2.jpg]

The left is a picture of Renee Zellwegger two days ago; right is a shot of her a few years back.

She looks drastically different to me. Not sure if she got her eyes popped open surgically or it's make-up or what, but I like her natural look better.
She's a hottie, but something about her mouth bothers me. Can't put my finger on it.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - crash - 11-06-2013

Why is it that the more 'work' these women have, the more lion like they look? Anyone seen Dolly Parton lately?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-06-2013

No, I haven't. She's one of the very few that openly admits to having some work done, Joan Rivers too. Renee has ruined her cuteness, it's no longer there. I cringe when I see some of these women & sometimes I feel sad for them.

I just saw some pix of a beautiful Aussie girl. She's considered plus size but I wasn't seeing that at all. No wonder some girls are so fucked up about their body image.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-06-2013

This is the girl that the fashion world & magazine editors have labeled plus size -

[Image: 1379503_10152028822629379_2103950152_n.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Blindgreed1 - 11-06-2013

(11-06-2013, 07:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:

This is the girl that the fashion world & magazine editors have labeled plus size -

[Image: 1379503_10152028822629379_2103950152_n.jpg]

Really? I think she looks great. Is she 6'8" or something?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 11-06-2013

Her shoe size might be 12 xxx wide. And paddleboats to relax.