Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 02-21-2014

Justine Bieber is a Canadian. Someone paid to have this put on a billboard in Chicago before the US/Canadian hockey game in Sochi. Hehe

[Image: article-0-1BB5777B00000578-711_634x406.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 02-21-2014

HAHAHAHAHA cute.

Speaking of Beiber he is looking to buy a house in the Atlanta suburb of Buckhead. People of Buckhead are protesting and created a FB page. They say he is too dangerous.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - FAHQTOO - 02-21-2014

(02-21-2014, 08:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Speaking of Beiber he is looking to buy a house in the Atlanta suburb of Buckhead. People of Buckhead are protesting and created a FB page. They say he is too dangerous.

Justin Bieber dangerous...hah

Only to himself.

Well driving drunk and drag racing are pretty dangerous. That's what people are worried about.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 03-04-2014

Too much?

[Image: n-GOLDIE-HAWN-OSCARS-large570.jpg]

The pic was taken at last night's Oscar ceremonies. Social media comments and posts to entertainment articles overwhelmingly reflect the opinion that Goldie is way "over-enhanced" cosmetically.

I think she looks much younger than her years and doesn't look bad (looks a little like Valerie Perrine back when she was a big name), but really unnatural and not at all like herself (aside from the great hair).

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 03-04-2014

Some women put themselves through hell to maintain their youth. This doesn't apply to all men but I think the average guy is probably okay with the woman he loves aging gracefully.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ZEROSPHERES - 03-05-2014

Here are three on whom 'the magic of enhancement' was a waste if not a complete failure.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/entertainment/kim-novak-plastic-surgery/

[Image: kim-novak.jpg][Image: liza-minnelli-oscars-2014-red-carpet-139...view-1.jpg][Image: vanity-fair-donatella-versace.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 03-05-2014

Is that Donatella Versase? She's a freak show.

That's her standing and Lady GaGa seated. Pic was at an Oscar's After Party. She is the youngest of the three and the most distorted for her age.

Kim Novak is 81. Liza Minelli is 67. Donatella Versace is 58

RE: Annoying Celebrities - FAHQTOO - 03-05-2014

How can they not see what everyone else sees when they look in the mirror?

They're all beyond hideous.

[Image: young-kim-novak-.jpg][Image: liza-minelli.jpg][Image: 3-5-201410-15-30PM.jpg]

FAHQTOO,
They cerainly could have allowed themselves to age naturally. Pictures of these women in their youth show that.

p.s. I found it impossible to find any picture of a youthful Donatella without facial distortions. Seems her early exposure to the fashion industry had poisoned her mind at a very early age so I found one of her daughter who seems to only be bitten by anorexia. She has a naturally beautiful face. If Donatella had this beauty in her youth she was really foolish to go under the knife.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 03-06-2014

(03-05-2014, 09:05 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Donatella Versace is 58

Wow. The work she's had done totally belies that. She doesn't look better nor more youthful.

A lot of the time I mock women who are doing this kind of thing but sometimes, like today, I just feel sorry for them. Their desperation is pitiful.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 03-21-2014

Madonna's a trip, but I've always thought she was kind of interesting and that she's a very smart marketer and business person (even before she had an entourage of staffers).

She just posted this photo on Instagram; its intent was to show that women shouldn't worry so much about their appearances.

[Image: rs_600x600-140320203129-600.Madonna-Inst...032014.jpg]

Well, I'm not too worried about it, but I'm still gonna shave my underarms, Madge! I think the message would have been more clear were she not all dolled up in lace bra and bow tie -- minor detail. Anyway, she's apparently trying to promote her new initiative.

Art for Freedom is a global initiative helmed by Madonna and VICE that aims to encourage creative expression that brings awareness to human rights violations, and "start a revolution of love."

We all wanna change the world...

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 03-21-2014

I shave everyday to avoid what she has. Yuk!

She can have better eyebrows unless the crappiness of them is deliberate.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - FAHQTOO - 03-21-2014

Gross. She's nasty.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ZEROSPHERES - 03-21-2014

She looks like she's auditioning for the part of 'Miss Kitty' in "Gunsmoke The Elderly Years"

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 03-21-2014

She's not a smart business woman, she has stomped on people's head to get where she is. Any moron can do that.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ZEROSPHERES - 03-21-2014

(03-21-2014, 02:37 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: She looks like she's auditioning for the part of 'Miss Kitty' in "Gunsmoke The Elderly Years"
Amanda Blake, 'The Original Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke'

[Image: wertgwedd.jpg]