Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 09-29-2014

Too much for a one year old? 39

[Image: 1411939991515_wps_14_Kim_Kardashian_Kanye_West.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 09-29-2014

Too much for anyone.

She's my favorite celebrity to mock. She's a beautiful woman with questionable taste.

She gets dressed to the nines to go out for an ice cream cone. hah

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 09-29-2014

She is not beautiful.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 09-29-2014

I miss guys like Peter Falk.

...and James Arness as Matt Dillon.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 10-01-2014

And, Piers Morgan. Awink

He's back!!! Kinda.

[Image: 1412081754135_Image_galleryImage_Mandato...oto_by.JPG]

Piers is now Editor-At-Large for MailOnline. He'll use his 25 years of journalistic experience and his insight on America to weigh in on the biggest US stories, several times a week.

Could be interesting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2774910/MailOnline-hires-former-CNN-anchor-Piers-Morgan-Editor-At-Large-US.html

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 10-01-2014

(10-01-2014, 09:12 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: 1412081754135_Image_galleryImage_Mandato...oto_by.JPG]

[Image: Overkill.gif]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 10-07-2014

This is just a creepy story all the way around.

[Image: stephen-collins-molest.jpg][Image: stephen-collins-480x360.jpg]
Actor Stephen Collins ^ is being investigated for child molestation.

He's going through a contentious divorce from his wife, Faye Grant, and was secretly recorded in a therapy session confessing to molesting three children related to his first wife. That tape has made its ways into the hands of..............you guessed it: TMZ.

Grant was apparently contacted by one of the girls he allegedly molested years ago, but he told her then that he had a hole in his jeans and the girl happened to see his penis. In January 2012, she found out that he was in fact a molester and claims that he's not remorseful, just full of excuses and sorry for himself.

After the tape was released on the TMZ website today, his career started crumbling before his eyes. He was immediately dropped from the "Ted" movie sequel, he "resigned" from the national board of the Screen Actors' Guild, and the Los Angeles Police Department is revisiting a 2012 molestation investigation from an anonymous tip that went nowhere because, at the time, the alleged victims of Collins hadn't been identified.

I don't know if a tape secretly recorded in a therapy session would hold up in a criminal court of law. But, I'd guess a criminal case could move forward anyway if now-identified victims feel compelled to press charges and testify.

Full stories:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/07/stephen-collins-child-molestation_n_5944654.html
http://www.tmz.com/

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 10-07-2014

I'm having trouble understanding why Stephen Collins would admit to child molestation in front of a third party (the couple's therapist), even if he didn't know he was being recorded? He sounds very detached about what he did to 10, 11 and 12 year old girls while his wife is grilling him at the therapist's office.

He didn't seem to be confirming the molestations outta guilt or remorse and he wasn't seeking help for pedophilia at the time -- it was a marriage counseling session. Did he want to save his marriage so badly that he'd provide that kind of "disclosure" (that's what he calls it) in front of someone else? Would he really expect that being honest about something like that would save his marriage? Did he just not think it was a big deal, or did he want to get caught?

Very odd, but I don't doubt that it's Collins on the recording and there are likely more incidents than he's so casually and vaguely copping to on the tape.

Anyway........even though California requires two-party consent to record a private conversation, his wife's secret recording is apparently legal. I looked up the laws: there is an exception that allows a party in California to record another party without his/her consent if the recording is made to obtain evidence of a violent felony (child molestation is considered such). That's what Faye Grant says she did (on lawyer's advice) and she immediately turned the tape over to police in 2012. She is adamant that she did not leak the tape.

I wonder if Stephen Collins will be around much longer. He's so fucked (as he so should be, IMO).

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 10-09-2014

Bruce Jenner pre-Kardashian.
[Image: article-0-13DFDA14000005DC-368_468x581.jpg]

At the Elton John concert last weekend.
[Image: 2D274906945468-today-bruce-141006.blocks..._large.jpg]

He's free now and sure ain't afraid to try new looks.

He and Kris Kardashian filed for divorce this summer.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 10-22-2014

Someone else, I think it may have been HotD, commented on this awhile ago but it's in the news again. I don't care when women do things to themselves, it's their choice, sometimes they look great and other times, not so much. I do roll my eyes when they say they are happier & eating better and that's the reason they look so different as Renee has recently said.

[Image: Renee%2520Zellweger.jpg][Image: download.jsp?FileID=28106425]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - sally - 10-22-2014

She looks older than 45 even after all the surgery. I'd guess her in her mid 50s.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 10-22-2014

I think it's sad that some of these women don't see themselves as we do. I don't think these changes she has made have benefited her in any way. I no longer see her as very pretty but I did in the past.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - FAHQTOO - 10-22-2014

I wouldn't have recognized her. Her eyes are what made her stand out...they're gone.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - blueberryhill - 10-22-2014

Have been studying before and after pictures...her eyes were her trademark....someone called them squinty, almond shape and IMO, she has had eye lift which changed proportions of her features. I think before pic shows eyebrows spaced higher above eyes; after pic shows eyebrows right on top of eyes, no space so don't think they lifted her forehead, ,just eyes, which does change her overall look. I also read someone say she always looks better a little overweight. I just don't have an opinion on that. The volume in her face looks same to me.....does anyone else see difference in weight? I do think she is still a nice looking woman..

RE: Annoying Celebrities - blueberryhill - 10-22-2014

P.S. I agree she should just be honest. Healthy eating doesn't change shape of eyes, but in looking at the pictures again, I think maybe she has lost some weight.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 10-26-2014

(10-24-2014, 10:25 PM)Cheyne Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 08:38 PM)Carsman Wrote: Hallelujah, Reality TV show "Honey BOO BOO" was canceled today! Respect-applause

Yeah, Mama June is having an affair with a convicted child molester. He molested her oldest daughter when she was eight.

TMZ reported yesterday that Shannon had entered into a relationship with Mark McDaniel, who was convicted in 2004 and served 10 years in prison for forcing oral sex on an eight-year-old. McDaniel was released in March. The child McDaniel molested is a relative of Shannon's.

Not only is Mama June fat, ugly and stupid, she's a plain old disgusting as well. Gives a bad name to White Trash everywhere.

[Image: june-shannon-1-435.jpg]
I really hope the mother ^ is not dating a convicted child molestor. If so, she's a piece of shit and an effin' idiot for dating her oldest daughter's molester (or any child's molester), inviting a chester into her younger children's lives, and sacrificing her income for a scum bucket. The guy was just released from prison after serving 10 years for aggravated child molestation, FFS.

[Image: anna-cardwell-435.jpg]
The daughter who was molested, now 20-year-old Anna Marie ^, says she believes her mom when she claims that she's not dating the guy again, but she's not positive.

Story: http://www.people.com/article/honey-boo-boo-anna-cardwell-hurt-mama-june-dating-child-molester

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 10-28-2014

These kids aren't annoying but I didn't know where else to put them. I've seen them before and they are the most beautiful children I've ever seen.

Cindy Crawford's kids -

[Image: article-2709774-201A240900000578-675_634x632.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Carsman - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 02:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

These kids aren't annoying but I didn't know where else to put them. I've seen them before and they are the most beautiful children I've ever seen.

Cindy Crawford's kids -

[Image: article-2709774-201A240900000578-675_634x632.jpg]

Lucky for them, "both" of their parents are great looking! It shows.