Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-03-2014

(10-01-2014, 09:12 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: And, Piers Morgan. Awink

He's back!!! Kinda.

Piers is now Editor-At-Large for MailOnline. He'll use his 25 years of journalistic experience and his insight on America to weigh in on the biggest US stories, several times a week.

Could be interesting.

Reading the Daily Mail is my guilty pleasure. I take it all with a grain of salt because their reporting often sucks ass. Having said that, every fricken day, there is that twat Piers. Gawddamn. He's even loud online, his headline screams at me like a shrew. I can't go there now without running into him :(

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 11-03-2014

I only end up at the Daily Mail for crime stories.

Sometimes they're the fastest and the best with detailed reports; sometimes the worst. The Mail is always great when it comes to photos, though.

I should check out Piers' stuff there one of these days. He's such a pompous windbag -- might be good for a laugh.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 11-03-2014

Piers might not be as bad as you make him out. You know, if I get a whiff of bad like F2s spew I would agree. But there really is nothing there that I can concur with. He's alright, there are worse things. I felt bad for him when he interviewed that horrible fame whore future-then Mrs Kanye, he was like a young boy going through puberty. I watched I think 1 minute of it, tuned out when she gloated that she had more followers on Twitter than your POTUS. It was too much nonsense.

I think there should be more discussion around this whole "celebrity" culture. It should be dismantled.

There are people who are well known and not well known, some who are using a "celebrity" status that they or their empire have created and it's just ridiculous.

I don't see people as celebrities, I see people as people. I think this is why I am reserved with Piers. Would I have a coffee with him? Yes I would. I am interested in people. I am not impressed by wealth and vulgar wealth will manifest my contempt. The people in this world who should be admired are the workers, the working class.

(11-03-2014, 05:48 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Piers might not be as bad as you make him out.

He annoys me to the degree that I imagine nailing him right between the peepers with a D battery...or a brick.

you made me laugh with that. Just thinking of the three of us sitting there having a coffee and the awkward tension and I am in the middle of it. What to do? What to do?

(11-03-2014, 06:13 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: the awkward tension and I am in the middle of it. What to do? What to do?

That made ME laugh. hah

Fuckin' Piers. Ugh. He just doesn't shut up. I've told him to shut the fuck up more times than I ever did Ramsey.

Hey,there are some famous people coming here early next year, a US band. I have a musician friend who worships them. I am thinking of setting something up. Now, these guys are well known, and I am thinking of getting this guy back for years of pranks on me, sometimes on stage. They are very cool nice people, I am not a fan myself, but this friend of mine would be speechless. It would be hilarious.
What do ya think?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 11-04-2014

does anyone have an opinion on this?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-04-2014

What's your plan?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 11-04-2014

These guys are nice guys (not my type of music), but my long time friend/fellow band mate from other bands and his wife was my best friend before they got married, this guy is like a screaming girl with this band. I am thinking of getting some footage of him playing recently their stuff and I played in a band with him in the nineties where we played some stuff of one of the members.

My friend, has constructed "a dome room" it's like a sound proof band/party room. It's not decripid or drab, it's very cool. I am thinking of sending them a video and a bit about this, and set up some sort of surprise. I was chatting to his wife online yesterday about it, we were laughing. This guy is always pranking me. It would be a huge payback and funny funny shit. Does that sound lame or have I explained it?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 11-05-2014

What do you think? or did it not translate?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 11-05-2014

I think the picture of you in your avatar shows "spunk" not everyone would do that.

Duch the silence?

(11-05-2014, 08:36 AM)Maggot Wrote: I think the picture of you in your avatar shows "spunk" not everyone would do that.

Yeah you too

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 05:03 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Duch the silence?

Sorry, Aussie. I meant to respond to that and time got away from me again. I think it sounds like a hell of a surprise, something you would do for someone you like, not for someone you don't. If he's a screaming girl for that band it would be pretty fuckin' cool to have them involved in anything regarding him. You could get the Philadelphia Eagles to throw pies at me and I'd be over the moon because it was them doing it. Does that make sense?

Yep. It's a funny thing with famous or well known people I can talk to them same as anyone. Id there's someone with ego stuff im like cop this bang.

I truly believe that I treat everyone equally. Give everyone a fair go. My weirdometer is fine tuned if someone is off. I got it.
I think I can pick up now even if they are well known or not its ok.

A couple of weeks ago at work I was doing a double shift. Second shift had a young male student who had done a bachelors in music. I mentioned I played. Blah blah got onto the subject of ego and removing that out of the equation. I was giving examples of things and said about a project I am working on for a very well known group. All he wanted to know was who it was and then how to get tickets. Totally missed the whole point. Blinded by the fame thing and I would nt even be in contact if I wasn't on the same page for these causes. I'd be busy living my life.

I saw a political commentator very well known here and I was starstruck. I didn't get on the bus I tweeted him last year and told him. He said he would have given me his seat. Way cool funny.

Honestly, the only person I think that could leave me weird embarrassed and speechless is Paul Stanley.

The bus thing happened in Sydney in 1998 not recently. I think I would say hello these days.

My friend duch doesn't scream like a girl. He is very macho. One thing I liked about being in a band with him is I finally felt like one of the boys. I was like this is what it feels like to be a guy. I hope I can pull it off I will keep you posted if it happens.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 06:27 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Honestly, the only person I think that could leave me weird embarrassed and speechless is Paul Stanley.

I met a couple of men who had been Eagles and I was struck dumb. It was both wonderful & horrible at the same time. I've never had anything like that happen to me in my life and I hope I never do again. The only saving grace was that I really was speechless, god only knows what could have come out of my mouth.