Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 11-05-2014

I know what you are talking about right there. It's like one of those dreams where you are screaming and nothing comes out. So funny. Can't imagine you like that.

Maybe everybody has someone that has that affect on them. Though when I see others going googoo gaagaa over someone famous I don't get it.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-05-2014

Pete Rose was my parents neighbor for awhile and I've met other high profile people but no one has ever had the effect on me like those football players did. hah

It's way cool.

I went and Googled pete rose thought he was a musician I hadn't heard of. So he was baseball and you were ok with him? Like hey pete, how's it going?

bloody phone I have had enough for today

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 07:44 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I went and Googled pete rose thought he was a musician I hadn't heard of. So he was baseball and you were ok with him? Like hey pete, how's it going?

Barring those two football players I am okay with everyone. I'm not easily intimidated, not by positions of power nor a great deal of money or prestige.

That's what I think about you, I can't imagine you being intimidated, which is why it is way more funnier when it does happen to you. I know the feeling, it happened to me, I was young, and I was surprised after that I couldn't speak, but nothing would come out.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 11-06-2014

I love this subject, I hate "celebrities" or people who are "richies". Tonight we are sitting here watching a documentary on the psychotherapy of Marilyn and the last sessions. I am explaining it to my native here. Explaining fame and this lady and how she really had no one who loved her when she was little. I said we don't know what happened to her. I don't think she committed suicide, I said only God knows and we will find out when we get there. My little one said "when I get to Heaven I am going to ask God how Marilyn Monroe died" I said she will be there.

In contrast to the whole thing of celebrity aka Kim Kardashian style, it's prostitution but not as noble, because it's the same thing, but they are masking it as though it is special, good, precious or whatever, and it's all centred around greed. There are loads of people I don't like, I have their number, I know what their about. There are others I genuinely like and they are well known too.

At the end of the day, I might find the girl that we chatted to tonight at McDonalds just as important and cool as someone known around the world. It doesn't matter to me, it's the real person, the real spirit, I see you and that's valid. Hope it makes sense, and it doesn't sound weird.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-06-2014

Well, Kim is famous for that ridiculous sex tape. Only in America can someone be famous for being famous. I will give credit where due though, Kris Jenner is a hell of a manager. She's made her kids millionaires. There are celebrities that don't care for the limelight and then there are those who are drawn to it. I'd make a terrible celebrity and the only pix of me would be of me shooting the paps the bird.

You have a celebrity air about you Duch. That's why you are not easily intimidated. We have some real idiots here in Australia, and this old man in a yellow suit proposed to this US girl and everyone is talking about it. I put out there "Melbourne Cup is about the horse not the whores". They are the same playing the media game bullshit, it's all fake, it's toxic, it's bad stuff.

The Marilyn doco has just finished. My little one said can we visit her grave when we go to the US? I said "sure, of course". That's beautiful, she got it.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-06-2014

(11-06-2014, 07:41 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: You have a celebrity air about you Duch.

28 That's funny as hell, Aussie.

I don't even know where Marilyn is buried. I think she died before I was even born but I'm not certain of that. I don't recall ever seeing her in my lifetime.

That's why I think it's so funny that you were speechless with those famous guys you met. It would be so not normal for you. I want to be there if ever that happens to you in life again, I would never let you forget it.

I treat everyone with kindness and respect (I hope). I know how to get away from weirdos or whatever. I like to think I am working class in my thinking, but if you are a snob or sort of like that Paltrow troll I will go for it. I can match it and raise it. I have no doubt you could do it to an artform.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-07-2014

Does anyone remember this guy? His name is Jan Michael Vincent.

[Image: 1415302915315_Image_galleryImage_Mandato...oto_by.JPG]

Look at him now. Whatta waste.

[Image: 1415302144999_Image_galleryImage_EXCLUSI...tar_Ja.JPG]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - sally - 11-07-2014

(11-06-2014, 06:45 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I love this subject, I hate "celebrities" or people who are "richies". Tonight we are sitting here watching a documentary on the psychotherapy of Marilyn and the last sessions. I am explaining it to my native here. Explaining fame and this lady and how she really had no one who loved her when she was little. I said we don't know what happened to her. I don't think she committed suicide, I said only God knows and we will find out when we get there. My little one said "when I get to Heaven I am going to ask God how Marilyn Monroe died" I said she will be there.

In contrast to the whole thing of celebrity aka Kim Kardashian style, it's prostitution but not as noble, because it's the same thing, but they are masking it as though it is special, good, precious or whatever, and it's all centred around greed. There are loads of people I don't like, I have their number, I know what their about. There are others I genuinely like and they are well known too.

At the end of the day, I might find the girl that we chatted to tonight at McDonalds just as important and cool as someone known around the world. It doesn't matter to me, it's the real person, the real spirit, I see you and that's valid. Hope it makes sense, and it doesn't sound weird.

Oh it sounds weird, Aussie. Real weird. You are obsessed with celebrities.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 11-07-2014

What the hell happened to JMV?

Drugs & booze.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 11-07-2014

Sally better stay off that shit.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - blueberryhill - 11-07-2014

I have house in Colorado (didn't want to sell in slow market) and my tenant has theatre/arts background having been involved in Broadway shows and movies, etc. in L.S. She is also friend on my facebook and one of her friends is Jan Michael Vincent. I will ask her, but think he was alcoholic and that's why he dropped out of acting.
Also think I told u guys that we carried crew/cast on my flights (my crew picked up flight in El Paso) while they were filming the Alamo and John Wayne lit my cigarette. He asked me if I had seen the High and Mighty and I had, of course. We had to tell him to keep his little girl in her seat. She was running down the aisle during dinner service. I don't remember be intimidated by him, just excited. He had on leather fringe jacket. The director of film looked like a bum.
Added note, Aussie, I think you are a very selfless and genuine person. You know about hard work and sacrifice and if i were emotionally disturbed, i would want you as my caretaker.

You have interesting memories, BBH. It must have been exciting flying the friendly skies and meeting people like John Wayne.

Are you a member of the mile high club by any chance?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - blueberryhill - 11-07-2014

Why yes, Duchess, I am, 1961.....no passengers on board. Crew deadheading. No smart ass remarks, please!