Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-07-2014

(11-07-2014, 05:43 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: No smart ass remarks, please!

I think that's awesome so you won't be getting a smart ass response from me. You must be adventuresome. I know it was different back in the day, people were much more discreet than they are these days.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 11-08-2014

(11-07-2014, 01:38 PM)sally Wrote: Oh it sounds weird, Aussie. Real weird. You are obsessed with celebrities.

oh Sal that is so funny. At first I thought it was Blueberry Hill that said the comment until I went to respond and then I saw it was you, wow I KNOW that I am on the right track! Thanks Sal, you're too too kind.

(11-07-2014, 05:29 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Added note, Aussie, I think you are a very selfless and genuine person. You know about hard work and sacrifice and if i were emotionally disturbed, i would want you as my caretaker.

Hey man, that is one of the kindest things that has ever been said to me in my life. Thank you Blueberry Hill. I remember when you started up here at Mock and I asked you if you had any 'work done' and a few were up in arms about such an inappropriate question and you fired back with sure yeah I have had a nip and tuck, and you owned it. I have always tried to be as open and honest about who I am on here, but there are limitations and safety boundaries.

Some of the people I help for example say I have a patient, now caring for that patient needs to be 'therapeutic'. A 'therapeutic', (sometimes informal), exchange, boundaries, consent. I always try to give a patient time for that 'therapeutic' exchange. It's true, I can help people. I have studied hard, I have some experience and there is other life knowledge. I have had an exceptionally unusual life. I am not your average Joe.

Other times when I helping someone or advising them, some of the advice or recommendations i come up with, or the results in improvements, or just being kind to a patient, it blows me away how beautiful people can be back to you. That's the truth straight up.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-08-2014

(11-08-2014, 03:34 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I remember when you started up here at Mock and I asked you if you had any 'work done' and a few were up in arms about such an inappropriate question

I'm a little surprised to read that. I didn't think anyone in here cared if questions were inappropriate.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 11-08-2014

(11-08-2014, 07:05 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm a little surprised to read that. I didn't think anyone in here cared if questions were inappropriate.

I remember when Blueberry got her grandson to help her post a pic. I thought that was cool and that she looked stylish.

Nobody got up in arms or claimed the nip/tuck question was inappropriate. People did weigh in with their opinions as to whether blueberry looked better with dark or light hair, though.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - FAHQTOO - 11-08-2014

(11-08-2014, 07:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 03:34 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I remember when you started up here at Mock and I asked you if you had any 'work done' and a few were up in arms about such an inappropriate question

I'm a little surprised to read that. I didn't think anyone in here cared if questions were inappropriate.

The Crazy Lady and a few others don't have a clue when they're in here.

(11-08-2014, 09:51 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 07:05 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm a little surprised to read that. I didn't think anyone in here cared if questions were inappropriate.

I remember when Blueberry got her grandson to help her post a pic. I thought that was cool and that she looked stylish.

Nobody got up in arms or claimed the nip/tuck question was inappropriate. People did weigh in with their opinions as to whether blueberry looked better with dark or light hair, though.

Ahhh...the refreshing voice of truth, reason and logic. You better have the "proof in writing" ready for when she comes back to argue with you. hah

I've never thought real life rules applied in here.

FQ2, I still think about your comment - "I have to care all day long, I don't want to have to care when I'm in Mock". If I could find a decent banner that would be at the top of Mock.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 11-08-2014

(11-08-2014, 10:10 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Ahhh...the refreshing voice of truth, reason and logic. You better have the "proof in writing" ready for when she comes back to argue with you. hah

I remembered that exchange because Blueberry's pic post inspired Teacher to have a pic posted after she visited San Francisco. I posted the pic for Teacher -- hope she comes back around -- I liked her posts a lot.

I just checked my memory. User posted, "what the phuck" or something like that after the nip/tuck question. Damn user, always mocking everyone's posts! Blueberry answered the question and there was chat about her pic and Teacher's pic. That was it -- nobody was up in arms or anything.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - sally - 11-08-2014

(11-08-2014, 02:17 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(11-07-2014, 01:38 PM)sally Wrote: Oh it sounds weird, Aussie. Real weird. You are obsessed with celebrities.

oh Sal that is so funny. At first I thought it was Blueberry Hill that said the comment until I went to respond and then I saw it was you, wow I KNOW that I am on the right track! Thanks Sal, you're too too kind.

Remember when you wanted to rehabilitate the house wives of Atlanta? You are indeed a fucking weirdo.

(11-08-2014, 10:22 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 10:10 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Ahhh...the refreshing voice of truth, reason and logic. You better have the "proof in writing" ready for when she comes back to argue with you. hah

I remembered that exchange because Blueberry's pic post inspired Teacher to have a pic posted after she visited San Francisco. I posted the pic for Teacher -- hope she comes back around -- I liked her posts a lot.

I just checked my memory. User posted, "what the phuck" or something like that after the nip/tuck question. Damn user, always mocking everyone's posts! Blueberry answered the question and there was chat about her pic and Teacher's pic. That was it -- nobody was up in arms or anything.

I remember discussing BHs hair color and that's all. BH and Teacher don't set themselves up to be mocked like Aussie does. Aussie is a big scrambled mess of Bi-Polar and seeks any attention she can get...good, bad or ugly.

(11-08-2014, 10:33 AM)sally Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 02:17 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Remember when you wanted to rehabilitate the house wives of Atlanta? You are indeed a fucking weirdo.

come on now Maury, keep it real. Some of those women need to see a therapist.

(11-08-2014, 10:07 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: The Crazy Lady and a few others don't have a clue when they're in here.

stupidity overload.

I think all those stupid fuckers that participate in reality television need therapy. I couldn't stand that shit for a nano second, not for any amount of money.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Midwest Spy - 11-08-2014

(11-08-2014, 12:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 10:07 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: The Crazy Lady and a few others don't have a clue when they're in here.

stupidity overload.

Which is really damn funny cuz FQ2 says she can't stand being around stupid fuckers.

Or sleazeballs?

(11-08-2014, 12:14 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 12:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

stupidity overload.

Which is really damn funny cuz FQ2 says she can't stand being around stupid fuckers.

Lucky for me, the intelligence far outweighs the stupidity in here.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - blueberryhill - 11-08-2014

Ha, ha, I am just now reading this...so funny how we have a hissy fit over what was said way back when. I do remember I had just bought a blondish wig (only wore it once) those dang things are so uncomfortable, but stayed with the red (actually med auburn). I have learned to do it at home which saves money. I also do my own facial peels (glycolic acid %50). It is medical strength so u have to be careful. It really makes your skin look good. I don't remember my grandson helping me to post picture. I thought it was Duchess. I usually send something to her and she posts for me. In my youth, I was blonde but it tends to wash you out as u age.

I remember Teacher and Mr. Teacher posting picture after my picture appeared. I, too, wish she would come back. I need some older (umm...more mature)
posters as I feel I am surrounded by all of you youngsters (some exceptions), but compared to me, you are all so young. Aussie, don't pay any attention to people who diss you. I think you are a sincerely nice person and would have a friend's back in a nanosecond. We all have issues, heck, that's why we are on Mock....

(11-08-2014, 04:12 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: We all have issues, heck, that's why we are on Mock....

28 I love you.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - blueberryhill - 11-09-2014

Haha. I wuv u, too. I am sad, Kansas State University played TCU today and they lost by quite a bit. Boohoo! Those dang Texas Christians beat us. I graduated from Kansas State and game today determined who will be ranked first in the Big 12. We used to play Nebraska, Missouri, Colorado, etc. before they jumped ship and went into different programs.