Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - blueberryhill - 11-09-2014

P.S. I live here in Phoenix for now so Arizona State did beat Notre Dame and think Arizona U (Tuscon) beat Colorado. Mixed feelings there as i went to CU also so AZ did O.K. today. I know i am wrong thread for this....hey, there isn't a thread for college football....maybe under Trivial stuff.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 11-09-2014

Blueberry Hill, Thank you so much for your kinds words. I will not forget them. I hope we meet someday, when I am in the US, I will catch up with a few people, Duch of course and a few others as well as yourself.

As for my "obsession" as Sal calls it, I always try and be transparent here. As long as I have permission from the person, I will post proof in the members section each time.

Having said that, you have to be comfortable in your own skin, and not intimidated by people to be able to interact with someone who is different to you, ie well know, or exceedingly cashed up. I am very happy with my life and the way I am going so it's neither here or there for me, it just is.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-09-2014

(11-09-2014, 02:40 AM)blueberryhill Wrote: Haha. I wuv u, too.

I'm trying to interview you in another thread. Are you ignoring me (that's fine if you are) or did you not see it?

Interview

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 11-09-2014

(11-08-2014, 04:12 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I don't remember my grandson helping me to post picture. I thought it was Duchess. I usually send something to her and she posts for me. In my youth, I was blonde but it tends to wash you out as u age.

You mentioned that you were going to ask your grandson to help you post a pic. Maybe you changed your mind when Duchess warned that he'd probably tell your kids where you're hanging out! Smiley_emoticons_fies

http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3933&page=194

I think you can wear both the dark and the light well, but prefer the dark.

But, back to the present. Piers, err..Duchess, wants the skinny on you. I hope you mosey on over to her Interview thread and give her the star treatment. I think it'll be a fun and interesting read.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Cutz - 11-09-2014

(11-09-2014, 06:18 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Having said that, you have to be comfortable in your own skin

I'm only comfortable in other people's skin.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-09-2014

(11-09-2014, 08:49 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Piers, err..Duchess

*gasp* Piers? Cat fight! [Image: fight.gif]

Everyone can use that interview thread for whomever they wish. I think it could be fun & interesting.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - QueenBee - 11-09-2014

Well..rumors of the death of Miley Cyrus are just that..rumors. Sadly, it is just another interweb hoax.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 11-10-2014

(11-09-2014, 12:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-09-2014, 08:49 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Piers, err..Duchess
*gasp* Piers? Cat fight! [Image: fight.gif]

Everyone can use that interview thread for whomever they wish. I think it could be fun & interesting.

I take it back! You're a way better interviewer than Piers. You're much more like Wendy Williams, girl. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I just checked out Piers' column for the first time; boring, self-promoting crap.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-2823750/PIERS-MORGAN-reading-Richard-Branson-d-fly-space-time.html

I did like the shot of Richard Branson though.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 11-10-2014

(11-09-2014, 12:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: *gasp* Piers? Cat fight! [Image: fight.gif]

[Image: WTF_zps9kujouae.gif]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-10-2014

Bwahahaha! Yup.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 11-12-2014

Slippery Slope...

[Image: 1111-kim-kardashian-paper-magazine-raw-large-3.jpg]

She's reportedly aiming to get pregnant again soon -- so, she's planning to release a bunch of nudes before then.

Just in time for the holidays, even.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Carsman - 11-12-2014

(11-12-2014, 01:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Slippery Slope...

[Image: 1111-kim-kardashian-paper-magazine-raw-large-3.jpg]

She's reportedly aiming to get pregnant again soon -- so, she's planning to release a bunch of nudes before then.

Just in time for the holidays, even.

She could use that butt as a Christmas tree stand! hah

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 11-12-2014

(11-12-2014, 02:03 PM)Carsman Wrote: She could use that butt as a Christmas tree stand! hah

Smiley_emoticons_wink I bet she could, logistically. But, I don't think she would, realistically.

That would require not being flat on her back for too long; big lifestyle adjustment.

But, I could see her donating her asset to the Easter egg hide-and-seek event for an hour or so. She seems generous like that.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-13-2014

More pix were released last night -

[Image: main.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 11-13-2014

I was watching a beauty pageant on the Spanish channel and the judges (all Casanovas in their finest Spanish disco clothes) picked the winner with the biggest ass the second place winner was the second biggest ass. All the normal ass's were sent off the stage even though they were very pretty and proportioned appropriately.
Must be a cultural thing.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - crash - 11-13-2014

I like how they claimed #nofilter on those pics. Maybe no filter was used, but they've been airbrushed like nobody's business.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 11-13-2014

Anything I want to say about this will sound tight assed & prudish. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 11-13-2014

Her kid is going to see that someday.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - crash - 11-13-2014

It'll be the first tight ass on this page

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Carsman - 11-13-2014

I'm not a KK admirer, but credit has to be given where credit is due.
After having a kid, and still looking like that "is kinda a talent"!
(Air brushing & all. She's taking photos for posterity of her youth. Which someday will fade, and that's all she will have. Except for her multi millions)