Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 02-07-2015

Ahhhhhh but will he do a better pole vault?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 02-08-2015

(02-07-2015, 08:43 AM)Maggot Wrote: Ahhhhhh but will he do a better pole vault?

I don't know about that. But, his transition doesn't seem to be making Bruce Jenner a better driver.

[Image: 0207-main-sbs-bruce-jenner-splash-wm-4.jpg]

He was involved in a 4-car accident on Pacific Coast Highway yesterday. He was driving an SUV with a trailer hitch when he slammed into a car which caused another car to swerve into oncoming traffic and get hit by a Hummer. 8 people were reportedly injured and the woman who drove into the Hummer's path died. RIP.

First, family members reportedly claimed that Bruce was being chased by paparazzi. That appears to be false. Cops say Jenner was cooperative and they've verified that he was not speeding. He underwent sobriety and blood tests immediately and was deemed to be completely sober. However, there is now speculation that he may have been texting when he rear-ended the car in front of him and police have confirmed that they are seeking warrants for his phone and call/text records as part of the investigation.

Some shots from of the accident are posted at TMZ:

[Image: 0206-bruce-jenner-accident-inf-splash3-3.jpg]

[Image: 0207-sub-wm-bruce-jenner-moi-splash-11.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Midwest Spy - 02-08-2015

Well, if he was indeed texting and was the cause of the multi-vehicle wreck that resulted in a death, he needs to do prison time.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 02-09-2015

Women drivers!

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 02-11-2015

(02-09-2015, 08:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Women drivers!

Now that you mention it.........

The 29-year-old Hollywood agent in the black Prius at the head of the 4-car crash was driving with a suspended license.

The agent is the woman who stopped and was rear-ended by the millionaire widow who died after then being rear-ended by Jenner and pushed into oncoming traffic.

Turns out, the dead woman was also driving without a license.

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948689/ANOTHER-driver-Bruce-Jenner-s-Malibu-crash-revealed-driving-no-license-Hollywood-agent-4-car-pileup-history-traffic-infractions.html

AFAIK, Jenner does in fact have a valid license.

I know, I know............lala land. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 02-13-2015

Kanye designed this for her & she wore it out in public.

[Image: 25A07A2C00000578-0-This_is_different_On_...880562.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 02-13-2015

^ Definitely not my style. I wouldn't like it even if it were designed and worn by two people I like better.

Kanye West's whole pursuit of fashioner designer stardom has been plagued with accusations by him that the fashion industry doesn't recognize true artistry like his. He's a victim of both the music and fashion industries' lack of taste (though he's made a fortune in the process).

So.......his new fashion line, Yeezy, debuted at New York's fashion week yesterday.
[Image: 25A0770B00000578-2951996-Praised_The_sho...330993.jpg]
^ That's his line.

It looks like crap. I like fashion and I enjoy pretty things. If it were lovely I would say so. It sucks.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 02-13-2015

If she was my big toe I would bang her on my coffee table.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 02-13-2015

That's not fashion.

I'd send that fricken sweatshirt up to the barn to be used as a shop rag.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 02-15-2015

So I'm getting my daily dose of drivel at the Daily Mail and I see a headline proclaiming North West has again thrown a fit at a fashion show. Same headline as yesterday just a different fashion show. Did y'all take your little kids to adult functions on a regular basis?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 02-15-2015

I thought that 'off the charts awesome' was going to be my catchphrase this year, but it seems it's going to be 'horrible'. That is hilarious that he dressed her like that, she looks like a clown.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Blindgreed1 - 02-16-2015

What?... The... Fuuu...???

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 02-20-2015

She's not really a celebrity, just the daughter of two celebrities. And, I don't know if she's an asshole or not.

But, this photo in front of a story about Scout Willis made me actually look at the stupid story.

[Image: 25DCBA4600000578-0-image-m-31_1424427055833.jpg]

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I swear, I thought she was advocating for hairy butt cracks based on the photo.

Turns out, she's just one of those new age hippy artists with underarm hair. Snooze.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - QueenBee - 02-20-2015

Looking at the small view, looked like she was standing in front of a picture of someones butt crack covered in shit.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 02-20-2015

28 I thought it was a butt too!

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Midwest Spy - 02-20-2015

I've probably mentioned this in here before, but I remmber losing my sexual urge (see: dick shriveling up) when I saw this Norwegian babe's hairy armpits back in 1986.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 02-27-2015

I think it's hysterical that Kanye thinks this is a high fashion statement. He looks like a street person! hah

[Image: 261EA6FD00000578-0-image-a-1_1424999072691.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 02-27-2015

He is such a DOUCHE!