Mock
Annoying Celebrities - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Annoying Celebrities (/thread-4057.html)

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Maggot - 02-03-2016

(02-02-2016, 11:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Fuck off Christie Brinkley! hah

^ Christie Brinkley celebrates her 62nd birthday with 64-year-old boyfriend John Mellencamp.

Seriously, who looks like that at 62?

Something about models I've noticed is that if they know a camera is around they put on "the face"

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Midwest Spy - 02-03-2016

"Married an L.A. doll and brought her to this small town."

Johnny M just can't stay away from the good looking women.

He sure looks like shit (more so standing next to her).

RE: Annoying Celebrities - sally - 02-03-2016

(02-02-2016, 11:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Fuck off Christie Brinkley! hah

[Image: 30D4004100000578-3429282-image-m-9_1454462417980.jpg]
^ Christie Brinkley celebrates her 62nd birthday with 64-year-old boyfriend John Mellencamp.

Seriously, who looks like that at 62?

I think she had a face lift. She looks great either way, but her facial skin looks pretty damn tight and pulled back. If I had to compare, I thought the picture that Duchess posted of Susan Sarandon at 69 looked better.

[Image: christie-brinkley-600x600_zpswzndhsu0.jpg]

RE: Annoying Celebrities - HairOfTheDog - 02-03-2016

Yeah, Christie Brinkley has definitely been nipped and tucked; Susan Sarandon too.

I imagine they both also spend a hell of a lot of time on keeping in shape, having their hair done, etc...

They both look great. But, I think Christie Brinkley usually looks like she's in her late 30s or early 40s.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 02-03-2016

(01-26-2016, 01:42 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 01:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: You know,the big black balluba with the field goal spacing between his teeth, he is on daytime TV with that white cracker bitch Kelly. Ramseykittens knows all those shows.
I know who Strahan is... Not sure what Rams is asking here. The situation involved Troy Aikman and Joe Buck. Was she asking if Strahan was on the field???

I skimmed the original post where he named the announcer. My bad. Obviously I know Michael Strahan is retired from playing.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - ramseycat - 02-03-2016

(01-26-2016, 03:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 01:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: You know,the big black balluba with the field goal spacing between his teeth, he is on daytime TV with that white cracker bitch Kelly. Ramseykittens knows all those shows.
I know who Strahan is... Not sure what Rams is asking here. The situation involved Troy Aikman and Joe Buck. Was she asking if Strahan was on the field???

Am I the only one who'll come out and ask:

"Ramsey, how is it you make it through life as a complete moron?"

STFU. Don't you have some girl to flirt with and get her to send you boob shots? So you can then brag about it while your wife is at home taking care of your spawn?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Midwest Spy - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 07:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 03:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Am I the only one who'll come out and ask:

"Ramsey, how is it you make it through life as a complete moron?"

STFU. Don't you have some girl to flirt with and get her to send you boob shots? So you can then brag about it while your wife is at home taking care of your spawn?

Funny, my New Year's Resolution was:

"I shall no longer flirt with women who may end up sending me photos of their breasts."

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Blindgreed1 - 02-04-2016

Add Phil Anselmo to the asshat of the year nominations. His bands are currently being removed from festivals due to his most recent racist outburst.

No more chances Phil. Asshat

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Blindgreed1 - 02-04-2016

My boy Rob Flynn's response to Phil

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 02-12-2016

Kanye is a dick much in the same way Donald is a dick. It's fashion week in NYC and he's showing his new line. It looks like crap, it's full of holes. God knows I don't know high fashion and I mostly run around in jeans or yoga pants but the fact remains, you couldn't give me any of his line and expect me to wear it in public, I'd feel like poor, white trash.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - sally - 02-12-2016

(02-04-2016, 11:34 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Add Phil Anselmo to the asshat of the year nominations. His bands are currently being removed from festivals due to his most recent racist outburst.

No more chances Phil. Asshat

So he said white power, big deal. I think he's more of an ass for going overboard with that apology. I still like his voice though, I'd let him whisper racist sweet nothings in my ear all day long.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 02-13-2016

Duch, I am so sick on the whole lot of them. So many people I know can't stand them, why are they still being forced fed on the world? He's a horrible dude.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 02-13-2016

(02-13-2016, 07:11 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: why are they still being forced fed on the world?

I think because there is a market for it/them. Millions of people aspire to them, they buy their clothes, their makeup, their accessories, etc. The money they generate is a staggering amount. I mock them but obviously I see what they are doing or I wouldn't have anything to mock. I will always get a laugh out of Kenye posing his nearly naked wife in a pile of rubble or dirt or whatever the hell it was, and calling it high fashion. It's not the funniest thing I've ever seen but it's pretty fricken funny to me.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - aussiefriend - 02-13-2016

I thought Paris Hilton was bad, but these people take trash to a whole other level. They have the money to market themselves, which costs money and they keep generating income that way. There is no shame with any of them. They will literally do ANYTHING to be famous.

The obnoxious act of that man interrupting a young girl giving an acceptance speech at awards ceremony, drunk or not, reveals who he really is, he hasn't changed, he is still that person.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Love Child - 02-14-2016

More annoying to me than annoying celebrities are the people who say this, "But they are a role model!" "They shouldn't act like that!"
Why is the celebrity a fucking role model for your child?

RE: Annoying Celebrities - sally - 02-14-2016

(02-14-2016, 01:16 AM)Love Child Wrote: More annoying to me than annoying celebrities are the people who say this, "But they are a role model!" "They shouldn't act like that!"
Why is the celebrity a fucking role model for your child?

That has always annoyed me too. You should be a role model for your children, not freaking Brittney Spears or Miley Cyrus or whoever the hell is popular at the time. They're just entertainers and nothing more.

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Duchess - 02-15-2016

That moron Kanye is now comparing himself to Walt Disney. 28

RE: Annoying Celebrities - Blindgreed1 - 02-15-2016

(02-15-2016, 08:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That moron Kanye is now comparing himself to Walt Disney. 28
Really? I don't think Walt was ever in debt for 53 million and cried out for help from a billionaire. At least if he did it never went public.hah

He's such a fricken tool.

(02-15-2016, 11:32 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I don't think Walt was ever in debt for 53 million and cried out for help from a billionaire.

My God. I just saw the tweet directed towards Mark Zuckerberg! He asked him to invest a billion dollars into Kanye West ideas. Hahaha!