Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-29-2015

(01-29-2015, 12:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: A suitcase was discovered at 11th and Mission late yesterday afternoon. Inside it was a badly decomposed dismembered body. SFPD closed off the area and found more body parts nearby. The location is just a few blocks from Twitter HQ and all the surrounding businesses were turning over surveillance video. Police say they have identified a POI and are actively searching for the person.

Drive with your doors looked, try to be home by dark and make a fist with the key in your hand, key pointing out. If needed, go for their balls & eyeballs. May the force be with you. 59

Seriously.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 01-29-2015

Smiley_emoticons_smile ^ Solid advice these days.

I'm not afraid of sunshine, homosexuals, or axe murderers and I always pay attention to what's going on around me, but doesn't hurt to be ready for unwanted action.

I'll remember to get keyed up when I'm out and about.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-30-2015

I'm not afraid of sunshine & homosexuals but axe murderers do give me pause.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 01-30-2015

(01-30-2015, 07:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not afraid of sunshine & homosexuals but axe murderers do give me pause.

Axe murderers are scary. I'm just goofy tired and was kinda thinking in David Lynch mode yesterday after I read the news and was planning my day.

I had a mental picture of myself strolling down bustling Castro Street, enjoying the January sunshine, when outta nowhere a deranged axe-wielding creeper in a rainbow t-shirt appeared before me and stopped me in my tracks. I turned and ran across the street and as he started to give chase, a bus rolled up and flattened him.

I'm resting up this afternoon. hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-30-2015

Hahaha! So many of us in Mock have hugely active imaginations.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 01-30-2015

(01-30-2015, 11:41 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-30-2015, 07:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not afraid of sunshine & homosexuals but axe murderers do give me pause.

Axe murderers are scary. I'm just goofy tired and was kinda thinking in David Lynch mode yesterday after I read the news and was planning my day.

I had a mental picture of myself strolling down bustling Castro Street, enjoying the January sunshine, when outta nowhere a deranged axe-wielding creeper in a rainbow t-shirt appeared before me and stopped me in my tracks. I turned and ran across the street and as he started to give chase, a bus rolled up and flattened him.

I'm resting up this afternoon. hah

Final destination for the Ax murderer.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 01-30-2015

(01-30-2015, 12:12 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Final destination for the Ax murderer.

Shit, that would be disarming but a rather befitting ending to the week I've had.

Mid 60s and sunny here today and tomorrow. Assuming I'm not dismembered and stuffed into a suitcase, I'd like to get out and play a little this weekend. Smiley_emoticons_smile

We're finally supposed to get some rain next Friday. I hope the forecasters are right about that.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-31-2015

Sometimes I wish that I lived in a place that was comfortable all year round but then I realize that I wouldn't appreciate the Spring and Fall as much as I do if I didn't have the extremes of Summer and Winter. I don't think I would be happy living anywhere else. But I do understand the likeability of the places other people live.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-31-2015

I like living where there are a change of seasons too but sometimes Winter is just too fuckin' much. My friends think I'm a boring old fuck because I don't want to go out for dinner, I don't want to go out for drinks, even my horse is fed up with me because I don't want to ride when the wind is roaring across the fields. I'd be okay with hibernating a couple months out of the year when it's cold. I grew up in a place with colder weather than this but there was snow and a plethora of things to do in it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-31-2015

I like hibernating, I get a lot of inside stuff done and it gives me a break from the hectic pace of the other months. It rejuvenates me, if that makes any sense.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 01-31-2015

My forecast for tonight and tomorrow.

[img][Image: 1517706_10152955878412221_5232683222392344963_n.jpg][/img]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 01-31-2015

Loaves! Funny

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 01-31-2015

I like to putter around the house. But I need to get outside and get fresh air. Soak up the sun. I get a little crazy if I'm cooped up too long.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-03-2015

It was in the 50's yesterday, not by much but, nonetheless, in the 50's. Today won't make it out of the 20's.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 02-03-2015

What a difference a year makes.

2014 was the year of the Polar Vortex. We had 52 days last year where the temp fell below 0F. That was 2nd most since record keeping began in 1870something.

This winter, December was above average as well as January. We've had less than 20" of snow for the season, and half of the total came in November:

I really get tired of winter by the time Feb rolls around, but when it's mild (relatively speaking) it's not so bad.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-03-2015

That's lovely. I'm on the verge of batshit crazy. I want to open the pool, putter around gardening, smell the awesome smell of fresh cut grass, race across the fields without freezing my ass off, swim naked in the dark just before dawn, kick back on the chaise smoking weed and daydreaming aaaaaand paint.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 02-03-2015

(02-03-2015, 04:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That's lovely. I'm on the verge of batshit crazy. I want to open the pool, putter around gardening, smell the awesome smell of fresh cut grass, race across the fields without freezing my ass off, swim naked in the dark just before dawn, kick back on the chaise smoking weed and daydreaming aaaaaand paint.

^ don't forget "showing off my great tits" on your list of pool activities.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 02-03-2015

You're such a pig MS.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-11-2015

Maggot, I heard there is a sexual frenzy going on in New England because of all the snow. People can't really get out much and there's not a lot to do. Is that true, is there a sexual frenzy going on?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 05:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Maggot, I heard there is a sexual frenzy going on in New England because of all the snow. People can't really get out much and there's not a lot to do. Is that true, is there a sexual frenzy going on?

Sure..............but only in front of those smart televisions. Like rock climbing a person is always looking for new places to put their toes and fingers and will bite an outcropping if is stops them from sliding.