Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-15-2015

It can stay just like today for the next five months. Tis perfect outdoors.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 05-15-2015

Yes, it is. Took dad to a bankruptcy hearing this morning and then took him out to Olive Garden for an early birthday lunch. One of my older brothers is treating dad(and me and my youngest brother) to an early birthday celebration tommorrow at a Greek Festival in Scotia.

Its also good weather for tag sales. Going to be busy this week getting ready to sell our junk...er...good bargains at the village wide tag sale next weekend.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cutz - 05-16-2015

Weather is looking good in Mexico this morning. Stepped out my back door into the pool... perfect temps. Air a little chilly when you come up out of the water, just like a 6am dip should be.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-16-2015

I hope you & Dr. New Bride have a fab honeymoon...

...even if you did giveaway your dog. Cad.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 05-16-2015

(05-15-2015, 04:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Yes, it is. Took dad to a bankruptcy hearing this morning and then took him out to Olive Garden for an early birthday lunch. One of my older brothers is treating dad(and me and my youngest brother) to an early birthday celebration tommorrow at a Greek Festival in Scotia.

Its also good weather for tag sales. Going to be busy this week getting ready to sell our junk...er...good bargains at the village wide tag sale next weekend.

The Greek Fest! I wanna go.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-16-2015

Clang, if you are going to be getting rid of stuff that your parents have had for 40-50 plus years, you might want to consider having someone with some knowledge check it out first, unless you know what you're doing of course. You don't want to sell something valuable for peanuts. I've seen many things I've considered to be simply old, ugly, crap bring top dollar.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 05-17-2015

Too late. I already undersold my mom's 1997 Chevy suburban. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing...see also WTFIS? Thread.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 05-17-2015

(05-16-2015, 12:00 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-15-2015, 04:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Yes, it is. Took dad to a bankruptcy hearing this morning and then took him out to Olive Garden for an early birthday lunch. One of my older brothers is treating dad(and me and my youngest brother) to an early birthday celebration tommorrow at a Greek Festival in Scotia.

The Greek Fest! I wanna go.

Too late...you already passed on being my girlfriend. Lol.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 05-19-2015

I'm back, the weather here at our northen villa is much hotter then usual, go figure, (84 degrees) but it's still a lot less humid then our southern villa. It's predicted to be a lot cooler today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 05-19-2015

Yep, today was high of 71! Big relief from 9192 degrees, and 87% humidity.

C'mon tomorrow!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 05-20-2015

(05-16-2015, 11:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:

...even if you did giveaway your dog. Cad.

HE DID...WHAT?!?!?

[Image: Nuclear-Explosion-001.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cutz - 05-22-2015

The dog was staying at grandma's farm for 3 weeks, not given away. He loves it there, even getting along with the cats this trip.

We'll be going to pick him up on Sunday. Can't wait to see him.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 11:53 AM)Cutz Wrote: We'll be going to pick him up on Sunday. Can't wait to see him.

Good. He'll be so happy to see you too!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 05-22-2015

(05-19-2015, 07:21 PM)Carsman Wrote: Yep, today was high of 71! Big relief from 9192 degrees, and 87% humidity.

C'mon tomorrow!

Holy crapola! They just predicted a "frost warning" for here tonight !

(Glad I waited to next week for planting petunias, geraniums, mums and the rest!)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-12-2015

109 heat index and it's only noon. It's freakin' sweltering.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 06-12-2015

It's Friday, gonna be 104 and the humidity is 16%.

Time for a gin and tonic and some pool time.

It's a no tan-line day!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Jimbone - 06-12-2015

Pics or it didn't happen.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 06-12-2015

Stunningly perfect here today.

80F, sunny, no wind and low humidity.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 06-12-2015

Hot. It's supposed to get up to 90 degrees today. There are usually about 15-20 nights a year that I wish to hell we had air conditioning. This is going to be one of them.

It's usually not often enough to make me seriously consider having a system installed but I think I'm at least going to research it (I have absolutely no idea what it would cost). Of course, this is the worst time of year to be shopping air conditioning systems; me and everyone else in the area.

ETA: I just looked and it appears the cost can range from $4,000-$10k for a high-end model (being in California, I have to assume any model would be at least $6-7k) but still...that's not as much as I would have thought. Hmmmmmmm. I think that might make a great Father's Day gift!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 06-12-2015

You live in Cali and don't have air????

It's hot as hell down here. Only going to get hotter this weekend and next week. Went to the pool for a few hours but then it started raining. Now it's sunny and I laid out on the deck. It's too fresking hot.