Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 01:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Chances are he will try to sell you the new ductwork (it means more money for him) when what you already have in place should be sufficient.

That will be a tough sale. We use our furnace MUCH more often than we'll ever use the A/C. If the best location for heat is to have the registers on the floor...I'm not going to be interested in moving them. I also can't really imagine having two registers in a given room so somehow, I hope he has a good answer for working with what we have. It's not like we're in Palm Springs or anything. As I said before, there's probably only around 15 days a year where it's unbearably hot. We might use it sometimes to keep it comfortable on the days where it's just mildly hot but it's not like we'll be running it daily all summer long or anything.

I had to ADD a blanket to our bed last night...it was freaking chilly, actually.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 04:27 PM)username Wrote: I had to ADD a blanket to our bed last night...it was freaking chilly, actually.

It's always so wild to see you & Hot D mention being chilly in California of all places. The first couple of times I thought you were joking. This East Coaster has always viewed it as the land of perpetual sunshine and warm every month of the year.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 06-17-2015

It's hot as a mofo down here. And it's going to be that way for awhile.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - blueberryhill - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 06:35 PM)ramseycat Wrote: It's hot as a mofo down here. And it's going to be that way for awhile.

Well, on behalf of myself, BG, BT, i will say that it is probably hotter here in AZ.
Think it is around 114 now and expected to stay around there for next week or so.....My eggs were hard boiled by time I got home......

RE: +your daily weather report+ - crash - 06-17-2015

Shitty rainy weather here and a cold front following it on Saturday. That's ok though, because it's the Winter Solstice here on Sunday night which means winter is going and spring is coming. It'll be t shirt weather in six weeks.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-17-2015

Is it the 21st? I'm still pissed we had so much snow this year.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 06-18-2015

(06-16-2015, 05:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I went back about 7 pages and we are all grumbling about the cold/snow. It made me laugh. The Mockers up north were talking about how sucky it is to have to drive in it.

Last Winter did suck ass. More than usual. February lasted for 8 wks.

I doubt you'll ever hear me complaining about the cold. It's hot as a bitch here, it's fucking unbearable. You can't even breath.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 07:01 PM)sally Wrote: It's hot as a bitch here, it's fucking unbearable. You can't even breath.

The kinda hot that melts the mascara right off your face. *nods*

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 06-18-2015

Well . . . it's 4:17 and my thermometer (in the shade) is reading 116.

But it's a dry heat . . .

Oh god it's fucking awful. Today was the worst. Never mind your mascara melting off, your skin will melt like wax if you stand outside for too long.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 06-18-2015

80F & sunny today with a little humidity.

My favorite time of year.

We obviously appreciate summer here more than most since we have to put up with winter conditions for 4-5 months.

Heading up to God's Country (northern MN) next week.

So looking forward to it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-18-2015

I heard today it was 100 at 7 am in Fla. today. I said there's a reason why its only a winter destination. hah I would hate it there I like 60 deg even when I swim. I'm a freakin Polar bear or so I'm told.

It was like stepping out of your front door and walking into hell today. I live two minutes walking distance from the beach and won't go because it's too fucking hot.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 06-20-2015

Well that's the last time I discuss a purchase with my husband rather than just making it. Yesterday was our anniversary so I decided to spring it on him then. Waste of twenty minutes of my life debating the damn a/c unit with him. Jesus.

It's getting installed on the 29th I think! Woo-hoo!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-21-2015

It's 80 degrees and it's still dark. What was TS Bill is outside my door.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-21-2015

I'm so glad I didn't see this last night & know it was headed my way. It fell apart coming across the Chesapeake Bay. Thank you, mother nature.

[Image: CH-1A5AUEAQdfeB.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 06-21-2015

Wow, that's a potty in the pants picture! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-30-2015

I've been enjoying a tiny stretch of days with no humidity. You just don't know how grand that is. It's perfect East Coast weather without it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 06-30-2015

My A/C is getting installed as I type this. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

I'm not sure what the temp is outside (I think it was forecast to be in the mid-80's today) but whatever, it feels HOT. I can't wait to turn that beast on later today. Woo-hoo!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 06-30-2015

A/C going here since early am, and it's only 81 but sticky!