Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-02-2011

LC, have you seen Crash or Aussie recently?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 02-02-2011

(02-02-2011, 03:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Crash was last here 131 and Aussie yesterday. i don't know about Crash, but i don't think Aussie is in directly affected area.
i've PMed them both to ask them to reply.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-02-2011

'K thanks.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Fibonacci Prima - 02-02-2011

(02-02-2011, 12:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-02-2011, 11:43 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote:
(02-02-2011, 07:19 AM)IMaDick Wrote: around 10" of snow here in the desert and still snowing , this is an epic snow storm for us, everyone owes me a dollar.

Not too many occasions for you to boast 10", are there? Smiley_emoticons_wink

I don't have a dollar. Will 4 quarters do? They're made of wood, so you can burn them.

Boast no, Display yes.

Aww...did you keep your broken plastic ruler from school? Wait...did they even HAVE plastic back then?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 02-03-2011

Check this shit out!

-9.6 °F
Feels Like -10 °F Clear

It froze my natural gas meter up, no heat in the house besides the wood stove.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-03-2011

I was right, you're doomed. 34

(02-03-2011, 08:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I was right, you're doomed. 34

Naw, it will be 60 again by the weekend.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-03-2011

There's more snow in the forecast for this weekend. Isn't that wonderful news! 19

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 02-03-2011

a light soft snow has been falling here all day, but hasn't amounted to anything. the roads however, are black ice in many spots.

this old advert is for Maggot~~

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 02-03-2011

I have a couple of those old heaters and am afraid to light them up. I have found that lighting a coleman lantern will warm a room up pretty good, they throw off a ton of heat.

ImaDick.......take a soldering torch to your meter and un-thaw it. Smiley_emoticons_fies

(02-03-2011, 11:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have a couple of those old heaters and am afraid to light them up. I have found that lighting a coleman lantern will warm a room up pretty good, they throw off a ton of heat.

ImaDick.......take a soldering torch to your meter and un-thaw it. Smiley_emoticons_fies

as it turns out what I thought was a frozen meter is in fact almost a state wide gas outage, supposedly caused by the rolling blackouts in texas, I think it is a diverted gas flow to the east for higher profits.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - aussiefriend - 02-04-2011

(02-02-2011, 03:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Thanks for asking Duchess. I am still catching up on all the goss in here.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Fibonacci Prima - 02-04-2011

I'm calling bullshit on our daily weather report. Snow in Houston my ass! Hmph! Damn schools closed, everything 'hunkered down' (what is this? a 50s school scare film?), and for what? I'm taking my annoying kid to the damn news station so they can deal with her whiny, disappointed ass tomorrow. ohhh, it's going to SNOW! Hell dun frozed over, people! Call a priest! Slap yo mama! But wait! now it's going to snow, just not a lot. And much later than we thought. Oh, wait...now it's going to be just really cold and a little damp (nicole kidman on valentine's day?). No..no it's going to snow. We totally promise. Just not til you're all asleep. Yeah, that's it.

stupid meteorologists. Lies! All lies!

this is that karma thing, isn't it?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 02-04-2011

Miami Oklahoma, 8 farm workers in truck, 3 dead so far. went over the bridge.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 02-04-2011

some Aussies after Yasi blew by Drinking too much
Daryl Webber (black shirt) with mates Mick Pearson (no shirt) and Andrew Schirner in their newly air-conditioned loungeroom.
looks like a U.S. trailer park.
hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - aussiefriend - 02-04-2011

oh yes over here they are called "bogans" same as "rednecks". I hate it when you see these guys drinking beer with no shirt on, its so gross.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 02-08-2011

tuesday noon. it's snowing like a mf.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 02-09-2011

2/9/11

(CNN) -- A powerful winter storm coated Oklahoma in white early Wednesday as yet another round of frigid weather began marching across the United States.

The new storm comes barely a week after a record-setting weather system pummeled the Plains and the Midwest.

Up to 12 inches of snow was forecast for the Sooner state, but a winter storm warning was in place across portions of nine states -- from Texas to Alabama. A winter weather advisory also touched portions of Illinois, Kentucky, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia. The warnings and advisories were expected to move eastward throughout the day.

Snow and sleet are predicted as far south as central Texas, with 1 to 3 inches expected in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Later in the day, the system is expected to bring rain and snow to many areas of the Deep South before delivering a wintry mix along portions of the East Coast on Thursday.

Memphis, Tennessee, could see 2 to 4 inches of snow, with 4 to 8 inches expected in Little Rock, Arkansas, forecasters said. Lesser amounts were expected in Nashville; Birmingham, Alabama; and Atlanta.

Bitterly cold temperatures will lock the center of the country in the deep freeze as the system moves east.

"Behind the system, cold high pressure will bring temperatures 30-40 degrees below average to parts of the central U.S. by midweek," the Weather Service said.

Rain is likely across most of the Southeast on Wednesday and Wednesday night.

Scattered snow is expected in the Great Lakes region Wednesday.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 02-11-2011

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 02-11-2011

Holy Hell!

It's gonna be close to 80 degrees tomorrow through Wednesday!