Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 07-28-2015

(07-28-2015, 05:17 PM)username Wrote: I'm a little curious what it's going to do to our energy bill though. Running the heater in the winter...our bills average $350-400/mo. In the summer (pre a/c, around $170). I'm just hoping they don't go way higher than winter.
you're a rich bitch I'm sure you can afford it. We used to have at least a half dozen a/c's running all summer and our semi poor family was able to afford it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Jimbone - 07-29-2015

The peak electric bill here in the summer has been $401, peak winter $207. Average over 12 months is about $240 a month.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 07-29-2015

There is a company running around here trying to get people to go solar and it would only take 20 yrs to recoup the cost of the system. hah sure now THATS a great deal. And its only supplemental saving 20-30.00 a month

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-29-2015

The startup costs for going solar are crazy wild. I looked into for the farm a few years ago and some of the quotes I got were obscene.

I say let the nutcases do it until its feasible. I looked into some spiral wind turbines a few year ago but they've disappeared. I'll go look now......

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-29-2015

Today, areas of NYC are without "power" due to people using their A/C's!!!

WTH is wrong with that picture, it's no surprise to Con Ed that there would be a higher demand for power, WTH were they not ready?! hah

I wonder what "area's" they are. hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-29-2015

It's pretty fuckin' miserable on the East Coast. It might as well be 20 degrees out there. Everyone has their air on if they have it. I was out earlier and when I got out of my car my sunglasses fogged up.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-03-2015

After being unusual "90" yesterday, it's a balmy 60 right here now.
(and looking for sleep hah)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-06-2015

Another balmy night here at 56 degrees.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-23-2015

Damn, it was muggy & Hot yesterday, it's predicted more of the same for today. Ugh! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-23-2015

Ah, so that's where my humidity went. Hehehe. Tis glorious here. Perfect East Coast weather.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-24-2015

Cool out there right now, low humidity, but the changes when the sun comes out! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-28-2015

Sally is under a state of emergency. Hunker down, Sal, go get your bread & milk now!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 01:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sally is under a state of emergency. Hunker down, Sal, go get your bread & milk now!

I can see the lines now! hah

Hope the weather is good tomorrow night, going to a Birthday party "out of state"! It should be fun!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Love Child - 08-28-2015

Where is this birthday party?

It finally rained here! Yay!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 08-28-2015

I love a rainy day. I'm hoping for some remnants of the hurricane that's pushin' towards the coast.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Love Child - 08-28-2015

woa

Well you can have remnants of the hurricane for free, no charge. hah
(But you have to keep it to yourself.)

And NYC!