Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 01:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 09:46 AM)username Wrote: Somewhere up thread (or perhaps it's in the the trivial thread) I posted in March or April that I was "looking forward to fire seaon".

Am I right or am I right?

You were right alright.

My aunt and cousins were evacuated for a few hours on Monday, but they're back in now. It's a mess up north...again. Last I saw, almost 600 homes and 67,000 acres were destroyed.

I'm so glad the heat has died down though. I was sweating away in the home office, with my bangs pulled back with one of those fricken 1980s' headbands last week. It was 97 degrees on my upper floor at one point. You were smart to invest in air conditioning; my crappy little fan was useless.

It's raining in Petaluma. O-O

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 02:53 PM)Carsman Wrote: Sept 16, here in NE, and it's a crazy "81" degrees! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

(But the nights drop to the upper 40"s)

It's still summer.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 09-16-2015

It's beautiful here today but cooler than it has been. I love fall down here. Cool at night and perfect sleeping weather but warm during the day.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 09-17-2015

(09-16-2015, 04:42 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 02:53 PM)Carsman Wrote: Sept 16, here in NE, and it's a crazy "81" degrees! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

It's still summer.

"49" degrees out there right now.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 09-18-2015

(09-17-2015, 03:24 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 04:42 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

It's still summer.

"49" degrees out there right now.

"54" out there right now.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 09-30-2015

It's the last day of September. It's still dark out and it's pushin' 80 degrees and as humid as it can be. I saw Christmas stuff in the store yesterday. Jesus.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 09-30-2015

It's been humid here too. But in the 70's. It's actually unpleasant because even though it's not hot, you sweat.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 10-05-2015

The Pope and all his followers "lucked" out with the perfect weather during the entire week he was here in the USA.

(Last week the weather here sucked, COLD, RAINY, WINDY. What a mess it would have been)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Blindgreed1 - 10-05-2015

83 here today. No humidity. A pleasant breeze blowing steadily.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 10-06-2015

"40" out there right now, a bit chilly!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 10-06-2015

"50" out there right now, little warmer.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 10-11-2015

Sunny & 82F in the Twin Cities. Bright sunshine and the colors on the trees are blazing!

Autumn doesn't get much better.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 10-11-2015

We've had temps in the high 70's for several weeks. Lovely.

All signs are pointing to El Niño this winter. Blah, blah, we need the rain, blah...but not a fucking flood. It makes me crazy when it rains for weeks and weeks on end with no break.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 03:42 PM)username Wrote: All signs are pointing to El Niño this winter.

I've been seeing so much about that for the past several weeks. What crosses over you will travel across the country to me and affect my Winter weather. I'll take some snow in December but that's all I want. Thanks!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-12-2015

Hey MS, how do you feel about seeing some snow maybe as soon as this weekend?

FU, do you live in the upper Mississippi valley? It's going to get cold there too.

Maggottyboo, remember the year your kid's Halloween got canceled? It could happen again.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 10-12-2015

Snow this weekend?

It was 85F here yesterday, so that would be a shock.

We're supposed to go out on Lake Minnetonka on Sunday for a 'Fall Colors' tour, so snow would be bad.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 10-12-2015

Selfishly waiting for the first "frost" to hit this area. hah

So that I can bag & though out the last potted plant on my deck, (totally on the other side of deck 40feet away) that a zillion yellow jackets relocated to and now inhabit! They were dispossessed after I sprayed the living hell outta all the other potted plants on my deck containing their old nests.

They're out to get me, so I have to be extra careful! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 02:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Snow this weekend?

It was 85F here yesterday, so that would be a shock.

We're supposed to go out on Lake Minnetonka on Sunday for a 'Fall Colors' tour, so snow would be bad.

I was just messin' with you about the snow after reading this -

Minneapolis/St. Paul: First official 30s and possibly the first official freeze (32 degrees) of the season expected this weekend. Highs in the 50s forecast late this week into the weekend. Friday may not get out of the 40s.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 10-18-2015

I had to turn on the heat this morning. It's snowing at my sister in laws house in NY so I won't complain.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 12:10 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I had to turn on the heat this morning. It's snowing at my sister in laws house in NY so I won't complain.

Oooohhh. I went to check and see what it is doing back home when I read that! No snow but I saw a low of 21.