Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-21-2015

Tis beautiful! Respect-applause

RE: +your daily weather report+ - F.U. - 11-21-2015

I think so also, but my Ol don't like it. We didn't put her ragtop away yet. How do you turn a ragtop into a fast back? Just add 8 inches of snow & 30 mph winds.

[Image: 007_zpsi5krazqo.jpg]

Duchess, I thought you may like this pic of my friends farm.

[Image: 12274444_973963532639521_165048530622958...hhddvo.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 11-21-2015

F.U., I'm not envious.

Don't get me wrong, snow is okay, but I don't like it before Dec 1st.

The ice under the snow (for those of you who don't get to experience this) is what's really dangerous.

People go down all the time. Last year I had my first feet up over my head fall in a long while. I shook it off pretty well, but it really can hurt older folks.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-21-2015

(11-21-2015, 12:02 PM)F.U. Wrote: Duchess, I thought you may like this pic of my friends farm.

Picture perfect. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I like it very much until I have to live with it.

(11-21-2015, 12:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: F.U., I'm not envious.

Don't get me wrong, snow is okay, but I don't like it before Dec 1st.

The ice under the snow (for those of you who don't get to experience this) is what's really dangerous.

People go down all the time. Last year I had my first feet up over my head fall in a long while. I shook it off pretty well, but it really can hurt older folks.

We were luck here, it started as snow ands stayed that way. Unlike to my south, The quad cities started out as rain and then turned to snow so they might have issues down there. I think this might be melted by next week. The forecaster's are calling for mid to upper 40's next week. If that is the case this storm might just serve as a wake up call to clowns like me that refused to think winter was just around the corner and refused to put all their summer toys away. Thankfully I was just smart enough to put the Harley in the barn 2 days ago. Ragtop, well not so much.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-28-2015

I've always thought it must suck ass to do holiday decorating when it's warm outside but I've just finished putting some greenery in urns at my backdoor and it's in the 70's. It's pretty goddamn great. Give me more of the same, please.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 11-28-2015

I'm right there with ya. I just unpacked a lot of decorations that I'm doing my breezeway with.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 11-28-2015

It's 75 here which isn't too bad, but I'd like it to be in the 60s. That's perfect weather for me.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 11-30-2015

Its colder than Sallys tits out there today, notice how nice I was not to say witch. That's what puts me above everyone else, my keen sense of niceness.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-30-2015

It's chillier than it's been here but not as cold as Sally's boobs, it's in the 50's.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 11-30-2015

My nipples could cut glass today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Mohammed - 12-01-2015

You must have some interesting piercings then.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-08-2015

It's been raining all day long here for 5 day's now!
And it's predicted to rain till Friday! That sucks! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 12-08-2015

That sounds like heaven.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-08-2015

I love rainy days, they are some of my favorite as long as I can be at home.

I can hardly believe we are in December and it's still Fall like outdoors. This is great!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-09-2015

I had the AC on in my car today. I don't think I've ever done that in December before. Parts of my forsythia & azaleas are blooming. They think it's Spring. We're doomed.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-13-2015

MS, do you have snow on the ground yet? Maggot, you? Anyone? Are any of you experiencing this bizarre December weather? Well, bizarre for your area.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-13-2015

No snow here.

Been way above normal for temperature and a lot of December rain.

We owe all of this to El Niño.

My kids are disappointed that there's no snow, but we had 2 miserable winters in a row, 2 and 3 winters ago.

I'll take this El Niño event.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-14-2015

That just means mid April will have a snowstorm.