Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 01-20-2016

Duchess, I see you're potentially in the path of Snowmageddon 2016.

Are you taking precautions?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-20-2016

I intend to do things as I would if a hurricane were offshore, charge my tech devices, fill a tub with water for flushing, make sure all the lanterns are working and I'll go to the market when I get a minute. I have wood for the fireplaces and I made sure there is enough hay for my field horses and I'll top off all their water tubs. I'm mostly concerned with losing power, that sucks ass in a major way.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-20-2016

A military vehicle or some of the newer trucks have 120v generators in them that can run off a gasoline engine. You can hook 4 plugs to them. I bet some cars with the batteries in them like queenbee has could run a house for a day or two and maybe longer if they were used sparingly. The y are hooked up to the panels already anyways.

One of the farm trucks has a power converter in it (I think it's called), it's usually used for the nail guns when out in the fields fixing fence line. Is that the sorta thing you mean?

That might be a compressor. For 2000.00 you could hook up a gas fired whole house unit quiet as a mouse if you had a good nigga like me prancing around.

If that's your bid, you're hired! I'll sign on the dotted line.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 01-20-2016

It annoys me how everyone freaks the fuck out because we had a little sleet.

It depends on what you eat. That was a typo..........right?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-21-2016

I've refrained from listening to, or reading, any weather forecast this morning. I just know those weather terrorists here will be doing what they do best.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-21-2016

I don't mind snowstorms on the weekends, during the week they really suck.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-21-2016

It looks like she wanted to go sledding & didn't have a sled so she used her alligator pool raft. I love this! Tis very cool and fun looking. hah

[Image: 5BNylDpcaN4e8055a05af278e9a2-3409806-Kir...053155.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-22-2016

Here it comes. The weather people here are using a ridiculous amount of adjectives. DC got an inch of snow the other night and it was chaos. The Beltway came to a standstill and people were abandoning their vehicles left & right which only created more issues. We could get 20 times, or more, that amount of snow. I love you all. Pray for me. Awink

[Image: 30735D5100000578-3409806-image-a-6_1453441601378.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-22-2016

A terrorist with a snowmobile could raise all kinds of hell in that situation.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - F.U. - 01-22-2016

Warming right up. 26* and cloudy today. That's much better than the - temps we have ben having.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 01-22-2016

The Emergency Broadcast System just interrupted my daughter's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show to tell everyone in New Smyrna to take cover because there are numerous tornadoes in the area. Jesus, it was so loud I thought the end of the world was coming.

You just never know when its a test or the real thing with those.

This time it was the real thing and I can't ever recall actually hearing the real thing before, it's always just been a test. The guy with the creepy end of the world voice told the entire city to find shelter immediately.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 01-22-2016

(01-22-2016, 01:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: You just never know when its a test or the real thing with those.

"This has been a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. If this had not been a test, you'd now be dead."

(01-22-2016, 01:23 PM)sally Wrote: This time it was the real thing and I can't ever recall actually hearing the real thing before, it's always just been a test. The guy with the creepy end of the world voice told the entire city to find shelter immediately.

Houses down there have no cellars. Where the heck do you go?

I don't know, but for some reason the tornadoes always hit the mobile home parks. It's like they know that's where they can kill people the easiest.