Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - F.U. - 01-22-2016

We had a little tornado hit the farm last year. Ours was the only farm it hit, but man did it tear up some trees and buildings. Tornados really blow.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-22-2016

They are the worst things ever, they are teh debil. I've never taken a direct hit but I have been grazed, I was so scared my knees knocked. I was shakin' like a leaf. I had never felt fear like that in my life. Just typing about it makes my heart race a little.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 01-22-2016

We're getting some snow. Just a dusting so far but it's sticking. Northern GA is getting quite a bit more.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-23-2016

I'm under a state of emergency. 19

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-23-2016

The " weather terrorists" emergency warning system here said, watch out for heavy rain & strong winds, be prepared for power outages. (Have to admit, it is hard to fish & or golf in heavy winds & rain hah)

(Have to find a bowling alley around hereSmiley_emoticons_smile)

Parts of the Jersey Shore are flooded out again, note to self, don't buy a house on the Jersey Shore! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-24-2016

I have snow! Lots of gorgeous snow! It's not as beautiful as Love Child's mountain but it's all I've got on this coastal plain.

[Image: IMG_2428_zpszjwpvuzi.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2432_zps36vdcfs3.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2433_zpsxvmnqbdv.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2439_zpsscaeptx3.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2446_zpsmsed3jln.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-24-2016

You got quite a bit this time!

Yeah! It's been a blast. I wish I had a hill! The plows still haven't been down my road and if you don't have 4-wheel drive you're not going anywhere anytime soon. Yay!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 01-24-2016

Nothing like some snow in Winter.

Enjoy it!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - F.U. - 01-24-2016

My cousin and his son just returned from out east. They attended the walk for life event and on the way home they got stranded on the turnpike in their busses for 21 hours. They made it back to Iowa about a hour ago. Said it was a mess out that way.

I heard about those stranded buses on my news.

Did they talk about them making a alter out of snow and having mass right there on the turnpike?

I didn't hear that but I wasn't really paying attention either. I simply heard it reported that there were buses filled with young people stranded on the turnpike and they had been there 30+ hours. I thought it was college kids on their way back from some kind of competition.

It was actually people of all ages. 5 Busses of people from my area had made the trip to attend the 34th [I believe that is the number] walk for life event. They even headed back early to try and miss the storm, but a wreck caused a back up and they all got stranded.

Here is a pic of that mass. Kinda cool I thought.

[Image: 12495189_10208323631190892_7560837036528...vwulin.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Love Child - 01-25-2016

Wow, that is pretty cool.
And Duch, I have to go back a page still to see your pics, I don't see any yet!!!!!!

I miss farmland snow, and open fields of snow with fences and long roads! Very nice pictures Duchess, thank you!

(01-24-2016, 03:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I have snow! Lots of gorgeous snow! It's not as beautiful as Love Child's mountain but it's all I've got on this coastal plain.

[Image: IMG_2446_zpsmsed3jln.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 03:06 AM)Love Child Wrote: I miss farmland snow, and open fields of snow with fences and long roads!

That road that you see there is inside the farm, it leads from the stable down to my house and it's in better condition than the road outside the farm. Sometimes I think the state forgets about us out here. I don't mind being snowed in but there's going to come a point when I need to get out of here. A friend texted me last night saying there is more snow coming this week. Woooo.

Yeah, roads are bare and wet right now, which is good because I plan to go on a road trip home for a few days, but I hear it is supposed to snow this weekend also.....I would rather not deal with the driving, but I need to at least go into civilization for a few days anyway.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-26-2016

It's so bizarre to be surrounded by snow yet the temp is in the high 50's.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-26-2016

Build a snowman with a huge pecker!