Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-27-2016

Wow, today we had a "tornado" here 2 towns away from mine! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Unbelievable devastation, and it's not even hurricane season here right now, who'd even think it was "tornado" season! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 09:15 PM)Carsman Wrote: Wow, today we had a "tornado" here 2 towns away from mine! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Unbelievable devastation, and it's not even hurricane season here right now, who'd even think it was "tornado" season! hah

Is 'tornado' a euphemism?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 01-27-2016

Not really a euphemism, just a touchy word with the senior citizen trailer park community.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Blindgreed1 - 01-28-2016

I'm kinda disappointed in Cars for not posting a doom prediction regarding Zika yet.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-28-2016

(01-28-2016, 06:33 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I'm kinda disappointed in Cars for not posting a doom prediction regarding Zika yet.

Is that the virus in Brazil that I've been hearing about?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-28-2016

Kika only affects newborns. Cars has forgotten how to change diapers. At least that's what he claims. He's a hot shit though. At least when you ask him what time it is he don't tell ya how to build a clock. The old buzzard.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 01-28-2016

Yeah, I don't think Cars is much concerned with that since he's not a pregnant Brazilian woman. He does continue to wear his ebola-free respiratory mask though.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - F.U. - 01-29-2016

Oh yes. It made it into the high 30's yesterday and is forecast to do the same again today. Hopefully it melts most of the snow that is on the ground before the next snow storm comes through next Tuesday.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - SIXFOOTERsez - 01-29-2016

Cloudy and breezy today mid 60's, but at least its a break from the rain we had for the last 3 days

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-29-2016

I'm heading down there at some point but things keep getting in the way. I'm about ready to say screw everyone I'm off.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Blindgreed1 - 01-29-2016

(01-28-2016, 07:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 06:33 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I'm kinda disappointed in Cars for not posting a doom prediction regarding Zika yet.

Is that the virus in Brazil that I've been hearing about?
South America and Mexico mostly. 80% of the population is asymptomatic.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Blindgreed1 - 01-29-2016

We've been in the 70's this week. It's supposed to drop like a rock Sunday night though leaving us in the 50's by Monday morning.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-29-2016

(01-29-2016, 05:57 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: South America and Mexico mostly. 80% of the population is asymptomatic.

I heard they are telling people who want to have a baby within the next two years not to come there. I wouldn't be down with going there if I ever wanted a baby, whether it be 2 years or 10. I saw a couple babies that were born deformed, they were pitiful.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - F.U. - 01-30-2016

Gunna be 41 and sunny today. Gotta love winter in Iowa. One day its in the 40's and the next might be 0.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 01-30-2016

(01-30-2016, 09:10 AM)F.U. Wrote: Gunna be 41 and sunny today. Gotta love winter in Iowa. One day its in the 40's and the next might be 0.

I see you might be in the bullseye next week for a pretty good snowstorm.

I wouldn't mind some more snow up here so if the track takes it farther north I'm okay with that.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 01-30-2016

(01-30-2016, 10:40 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-30-2016, 09:10 AM)F.U. Wrote: Gunna be 41 and sunny today. Gotta love winter in Iowa. One day its in the 40's and the next might be 0.

I see you might be in the bullseye next week for a pretty good snowstorm.

I wouldn't mind some more snow up here so if the track takes it farther north I'm okay with that.

We've only had 9" Of snow this season...I'm good with that. You can have it all MS.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-31-2016

(01-27-2016, 09:15 PM)Carsman Wrote: Wow, today we had a "tornado" here 2 towns away from mine! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Friday, We had a small "tornado" touch down "1 mile" from my villa!!! Damn! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Luckily, my immediate area was spared, but some roofs were removed from houses not so lucky a mile away, and Sal, don't worry, all the trailer's were ok! hah

And Maggs, did you ever try to change a diaper when the roof fly's off, it isn't easy! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 01-31-2016

Tornados
Dirty Diapers
Trailer Park Villas

Oh dear god, that is a special form of hell.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 02-01-2016

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day here! 44

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 02-01-2016

(01-31-2016, 12:05 PM)BigMark Wrote: Tornados
Dirty Diapers
Trailer Park Villas

Oh dear god, that is a special form of hell.

You ain't kiddin'.