Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - aussiefriend - 04-04-2011

Hey I rang around today asking about getting a fireplace installed. It will cost me $3000 approx. I have been told that getting a heat pump is more economical. But I really want a fireplace, I don't know if its going to be possible. The thing is with a heat pump you are still using electricity.

I wonder if there is solar heating, I might look into that. But I really want a fireplace.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 04-04-2011

It was 82 degrees here today. Thank you, Mother Nature! :B

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 04-04-2011

Poor aussie it is your Fall now. Cheers Get the dart board out.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - kitty1 - 04-04-2011

Nasty and rainy in T-town. The screws in my ass are killing me and I left my windows down.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 04-04-2011

(04-04-2011, 08:19 PM)kitty1 Wrote: Nasty and rainy in T-town. The screws in my ass are killing me and I left my windows down.

I have a new hip and its not the rainy days that hurt it is when it's about to begin thunderstorming and the barometer is dropping faster than Tigers Woods confidence.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 04-04-2011

(04-04-2011, 08:19 PM)kitty1 Wrote: The screws in my ass are killing me . . .

No way!

This can't be what I'm thinking . . .

RE: +your daily weather report+ - kitty1 - 04-04-2011

(04-04-2011, 08:32 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 08:19 PM)kitty1 Wrote: The screws in my ass are killing me . . .

No way!

This can't be what I'm thinking . . .
Damnit Tiki! You know you like the occasional screw up the ass!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 04-05-2011

It's almost 70 degrees & I slept with the windows open. The price I'll pay for that will probably be the tornado warning that comes later this morning. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 04-05-2011

(04-04-2011, 08:54 PM)kitty1 Wrote: Damnit Tiki! You know you like the occasional screw up the ass!

Hey!

I twisted my ankle . . . that's why I'm walking funny.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - aussiefriend - 04-09-2011

(04-04-2011, 08:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: Poor aussie it is your Fall now. Cheers Get the dart board out.

With your picture in the middle Smiley_emoticons_bussi

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 04-11-2011

It's an awesome day on the Delmarva Peninsula.

I'm going for a ride. Giddy up.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Awink

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 04-11-2011

very froggy here today...
Chatham light

[Image: 347020210_b0d45c1826.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 04-12-2011

I had a taste of summer yesterday & it was delicious.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 04-13-2011

HEAVY rain and wild loud thunder earlier today...here is a car-eating "puddle" in Falmouth:

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 04-13-2011

scary! i found this photo online, but it didn't say where it was. hell of a picture, and it looks so dry there.

[Image: barnsplash.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Nina - 04-15-2011

Anybody in Georgia? It's storming like a biotch here. Awesome. So long as the power doesn't go out. I'm going to try to watch a movie for the first time in months if I can find something decent on Netflix. Suggestions anyone?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 04-15-2011

(04-15-2011, 09:06 PM)Nina Wrote: Anybody in Georgia? It's storming like a biotch here. Awesome. So long as the power doesn't go out. I'm going to try to watch a movie for the first time in months if I can find something decent on Netflix. Suggestions anyone?

Yup. I am getting used to tornado watches and warnings. I don't live near the tracks, so if I hear a train, I'll let you know before I head downstairs.

Eat, Love, Pray?

Toy Story 3?

I'm going to watch The Human Experience I think.

I've heard The Human Ex is great but might be a little too deep for my roomie. He likes action /comedy over serious. I've seen Eat Love Pray and I just thought it was OK. Toy Story 3 was great.

I want to see City of God but I can't download it on Netflix or Blockbuster.

You're in Georgia? I live Marietta/Woodstock area. Saw you were in PC last week. I was too and that lady that fell from the balcony was with some mutual friends (I don't know her).

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Cracker - 04-15-2011

(04-15-2011, 10:17 PM)Nina Wrote: I've heard The Human Ex is great but might be a little too deep for my roomie. He likes action /comedy over serious. I've seen Eat Love Pray and I just thought it was OK. Toy Story 3 was great.

I want to see City of God but I can't download it on Netflix or Blockbuster.

You're in Georgia? I live Marietta/Woodstock area. Saw you were in PC last week. I was too and that lady that fell from the balcony was with some mutual friends (I don't know her).

I live up 41 from you.

We skipped PC and did Tennessee instead, too cold. Did she die? I'm not even going to ask if she was drunk.

The Human Experience is depressing already, but I may hang in there.

I heard them working on the tornado sirens earlier today, so I know they are expecting some wind shear. Just so it doesn't start spinning...

My mom's got a little vacation house down near the state park in PC and the crowds don't go down that far so it was nice. I can cruise over to Newby's 2 on the golf cart and get entertained by the local drunks - that place opens at 7am and there are people in there drunk by 8am. Awesome dive bar.

The lady was there with her husband and kids staying at the big new condo complex by Wal-Mart. She somehow went over a 5" rail and fell 14 stories. Someone in the paper said she didn't drink and was very "down to earth". Nice choice of words huh?