Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 06-07-2016

(06-06-2016, 03:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

HotD, are experiencing record heat out there? I saw your state mentioned and the temps look really high.

It's been beautiful for at least a week -- sunny with a perfect breeze.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 06-14-2016

We're under the 1st tornado watch of the season.

Mankato has seen a confirmed tornado and everything is moving this way.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-14-2016

I wonder if a plane flies above a tornado they can see it then use the global positioning satellite to transmit its position. or use a satellite to maintain surveillance of the most dangerous places for them. I know they form and dissolve fast.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 06-14-2016

(06-14-2016, 04:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wonder if a plane flies above a tornado they can see it then use the global positioning satellite to transmit its position. or use a satellite to maintain surveillance of the most dangerous places for them. I know they form and dissolve fast.

Kind of like a Hurricane Hunter?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-15-2016

Keep that shit out there! Please and thank you.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-15-2016

(06-14-2016, 04:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 04:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: I wonder if a plane flies above a tornado they can see it then use the global positioning satellite to transmit its position. or use a satellite to maintain surveillance of the most dangerous places for them. I know they form and dissolve fast.

Kind of like a Hurricane Hunter?

Yeah, I don't think they would have to go as high though. I would think the barometric pressure on tornados would be all over the place.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-21-2016

Tis storming. Thunder, lightening, rain. The temp dropped 10 degrees in a nano second.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 02:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Tis storming. Thunder, lightening, rain. The temp dropped 10 degrees in a nano second.

You should see the shit we're getting tomorrow. Everything up to tornados. Straight line winds also.
Fair warning. You should check your forcast for Thursday.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 05:29 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Straight line winds also.

I hate them like I hate tornadoes :(

I saw Al talking about your neck of the woods this morning, there was a lot of red covering your state.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-27-2016

Hot Hot Hot Humid

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 06-27-2016

(06-21-2016, 05:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:29 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Straight line winds also.

I hate them like I hate tornadoes :(

I saw Al talking about your neck of the woods this morning, there was a lot of red covering your state.

2 confirmed tornados 30 miles south of me. I slept through all the storms.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 05:39 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I slept through all the storms.

I envy that ability. I'm a hot mess when bad weather is around me. Knowing I have a basement I can go into offers me no comfort whatsoever. When hurricane Sandy was coming up the coast and I saw the graphics of it covering my entire state I took xanax. I never took into consideration that I may have to move my ass and get out of Dodge so I don't do that anymore.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 06-27-2016

(06-27-2016, 06:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 05:39 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I slept through all the storms.

I envy that ability. I'm a hot mess when bad weather is around me. Knowing I have a basement I can go into offers me no comfort whatsoever. When hurricane Sandy was coming up the coast and I saw the graphics of it covering my entire state I took xanax. I never took into consideration that I may have to move my ass and get out of Dodge so I don't do that anymore.

I took a sleeping pill. They hit around 1 in the morning. My phone would have woke me up with an horrifying alarm if they were closer.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 07-07-2016

I hope it rains today, I'm feeling lazy and don't want to water the garden.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-07-2016

It has not rained (anything for more then 10 minutes 3 or 4 times) here in my neck in the woods, for several months! WE NEED RAIN!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-10-2016

We still need rain!

Two days ago it rained for 15 minutes, just enough to give the grass a sip! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 07-10-2016

The last few days have given up some much needed rain. That just means my lawn will grow crazy soon.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-10-2016

This morning the weather was finally conducive to riding. I was so happy and so was he, he danced sideways. The more I laughed, the more he pranced. We had fun. I wish the weather could be like this everyday. It's perfect...for today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Love Child - 07-10-2016

(07-10-2016, 08:51 AM)Carsman Wrote: We still need rain!

We have had rain here and cooler temperatures and overcast skies, which I don't mind in rememberence of last years fires. I'll do a rain dance for you!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-11-2016

(07-10-2016, 09:34 PM)Love Child Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 08:51 AM)Carsman Wrote: We still need rain!

We have had rain here and cooler temperatures and overcast skies, which I don't mind in rememberence of last years fires. I'll do a rain dance for you!

Thanks for the dance LC, hope it works! Smiley_emoticons_wink