Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-13-2016

I hate storms that come at me from across the Bay. They are always so much more powerful.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - crash - 07-17-2016

It's fucking cold here. I only got back in from the desert last night and it's taken me all day to warm my bones. I'm getting old..

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-17-2016

The weather here had been so damn hot & humid (in 90's) for the past week! Sucks.

And still no RAIN! (Guess the rain dance didn't work LC hah )

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-17-2016

It's humid as fuck here too. I saw Hillary walking around the LEO memorial in DC the other day, she was covered from head to toe. I don't know how she did it without breaking a sweat. I wilt the moment I step outdoors.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 08:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's humid as fuck here too. I saw Hillary walking around the LEO memorial in DC the other day, she was covered from head to toe. I don't know how she did it without breaking a sweat. I wilt the moment I step outdoors.

Hillary sprays her undercarriage with GoldBond.

That's why she remains so cool and comfy.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 07-18-2016

Well, the heat is coming.

Wednesday: 94F with a real feel of 110F

Thursday: 99F with a real feel of 115F

Friday: 98F with a real feel of 109F.

I foresee power outages and people sweltering to the point of death.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-21-2016

To all you people that live west of me, my morning news showed me your cornfields and the heat dome it's creating. Sucks, doesn't it?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 02:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

To all you people that live west of me, my morning news showed me your cornfields and the heat dome it's creating. Sucks, doesn't it?

It's the latest science.

All the cornfields are putting more and more moisture into the atmosphere creating dew points in the Midwest normally reserved for places like Biloxi, MS and Panama City, Panama.

Sat on the deck last night and it was like sitting in a sauna.

I love it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 07-21-2016

Yes it does. We need some rain...everything green on the ground is almost dead.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 03:21 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Yes it does. We need some rain...everything green on the ground is almost dead.

Well shit!...I guess I shouldn't have wished for rain. Storms popping up all over out of the blue and my electricity just went out. No air conditioner. :(

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-21-2016

"93" today, same for tomorrow, "96" for Sunday, and mid 90's for all next week! And STILL NO RAIN!!!
Lawn looks good brown, green is so common! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 07-21-2016

94F @ 5:27pm in Chanhassen, MN.

Our real feel is 112F.

THIS is summer.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-22-2016

(07-21-2016, 03:10 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Sat on the deck last night and it was like sitting in a sauna.

I love it.

It's a little much when it's still 85 at 10:00 PM.

Because I'm pretty much surrounded by water the bugs after dark are relentless. The nighttime bugs sound like itty bitty choppers flying near your head. Citronella torches don't work & bug spray is ineffective. I love summertime, I just don't like this godawful humidity.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 05:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:10 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Sat on the deck last night and it was like sitting in a sauna.

I love it.

It's a little much when it's still 85 at 10:00 PM.

Because I'm pretty much surrounded by water the bugs after dark are relentless. The nighttime bugs sound like itty bitty choppers flying near your head. Citronella torches don't work & bug spray is ineffective. I love summertime, I just don't like this godawful humidity.

It's horrible! Worse than the tropics. I wish I had an ocean to jump in. :(

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 07-22-2016

My freshly painted pool is ready because of safety issues bathing suits cannot be used.

Everybody in the pool!

(07-22-2016, 09:35 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: It's horrible! Worse than the tropics. I wish I had an ocean to jump in. :(

Not being able to escape the humidity IS horrible. I hurry whenever I have to go in and out of the AC. You wouldn't hear a complaint out of me at all if it weren't for that friggin' humidity. I spent so much time in the pool my toes looked deformed. 78

RE: +your daily weather report+ - FAHQTOO - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 10:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 09:35 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: It's horrible! Worse than the tropics. I wish I had an ocean to jump in. :(

Not being able to escape the humidity IS horrible. I hurry whenever I have to go in and out of the AC. You wouldn't hear a complaint out of me at all if it weren't for that friggin' humidity. I spent so much time in the pool my toes looked deformed. 78

People around here are bitching because there pool water is like bath water temps.
I take my dogs out to do their business and I'm right back in the house.
I'm sitting in my car right now with the air on for my lunch break.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 10:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Everybody in the pool!

WOOT! I'll bring the eye/brain bleach. And a swim dress just in case.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-23-2016

They say it may hit "100" today, only hit 99 yesterday. hah