Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 10-09-2016

The whole goddamn 80 gallon fish tank leaked out. The fish are now in 5 gallon buckets with battery opererated air pumps. As soon as I get home the aquarium is going out to the trash and I will give my fish to the fish store. Im sure they will take them, they are nice fish. We went to halloween horror nights. My daughter knows its just pretend, she was fist bumping the monsters.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 10-09-2016

Hurricane Jane. 28

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 10-10-2016

Room service was actually good. Wings, turkey club, fries and a bloody mary. If this is what hotel california is like ill be happy to never leave. Beats the shit out of my mundane haus frau life. I hope more hurricanes hit so I dont have to go back.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 10-16-2016

"28" freezing degrees here out there this morning!

Winter is here!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 10-16-2016

I brought all my latex paint in a few days ago.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 10-19-2016

3 days ago, it was 28 freezing degrees in the morning here,

and yesterday it hit "82" degrees in the PM, it's crazy!

Today, it's predicted to be in the 80"s as well!

Squirrels are running around in circles, one day it's winter cold, next day, summer hot! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-20-2016

Back home there is snow in the forecast with a low of 20 on Sunday night. Sometimes I miss that. I only want it when I want it because there is no skiing here.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 10-20-2016

I only ski the small hills now, I feel the same about being on a roof nowadays. Time has revealed my mortality to me. I'm just a big chicken now.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 07:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: Time has revealed my mortality to me. I'm just a big chicken now.

I hear ya. No more tree climbing for magnolia pods after sliding down the trunk, no more fucking off in the snow after I didn't act my age and I hurt myself, no more jumping the creek with my horse. *sigh* I did a fairly impressive face plant a few weeks ago after tripping. Maybe it's time to get a walker.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 10-20-2016

I volunteer. Love025

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 10-20-2016

Last time I skied at was at kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, nine months before my daughter was born, she will be 23 in December, wow!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 07:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I only ski the small hills now, I feel the same about being on a roof nowadays. Time has revealed my mortality to me. I'm just a big chicken now.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 10-21-2016

Its been raining all day but what I really love is..............

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 10-21-2016

And............just for Duchess

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-22-2016

Nice! Makes me want to rummage around for my old Fleetwood Mac CD's and give them a listen today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 10-22-2016

It's been raining all day so I've been running around scaring people with my wolf mask. tonight the professor tries on her Snow White costume. 75 I'm a Baaaaaaad wolf! Hi Ho, Hi Ho its off to the burlesque show. We paid two bits to see two tits Hi ho, Hi HO.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 10-23-2016

It rained "lightly" all day here yesterday, kinda good for the grass, (more of a nuisance) but not significantly enough to help out the drought here!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 10-23-2016

We had the most amazing sunset this morning, deep vivid purple iridescence painted the clouds.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 10:11 AM)BigMark Wrote: We had the most amazing sunset this morning, deep vivid purple iridescence painted the clouds.

When that kind of thing happens, take pix, mister! I love that stuff.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 10-23-2016

I was trying to get the bratty dog away from the rabbit remains and by the time i got my phone it was over. The little shit!