Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 11-21-2016

It snowed a little last night and will hopefully be gone this afternoon. We have a cold week moving in though. Time to test the generator.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-21-2016

Anyone else having a serious amount of wind?

It's windy but not bad, I better get braced for it.

It stripped my lilacs bare!

Do the leaves fall off during the winter? Most of the leaves are gone around here and it reminds me of a Mamas and the the Papas song.

(11-21-2016, 03:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: Do the leaves fall off during the winter?

Yes. I've had a few light frosts so leaves were dying already but my maples still have most of their leaves, they just started changing recently.

My snowblower is buried under the lawn chairs. I should get it out huh? One time I had to shovel my way in to get it, that kinda pissed me off. I had to stack my wood that I left in the way and they were frozen to the ground. I was lazy that year or tired from a tough fall.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 02:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Anyone else having a serious amount of wind?

Yes. I just crop dusted my living room.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 11-22-2016

Again woke up to another SNOW dusting, damn it's only November, it's still fall, not winter yet! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-22-2016

I love watching it snow on the farm. It's a magical wonderland.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-24-2016

Supermoon rising. The moon was so bright that after the sun set and it got dark I could see across the field. It was very cool and bizarre. I normally can't see my hand in front of my face after I get away from the lights surrounding my home.

[Image: IMG_2578_zps5tteszui.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 11-28-2016

2" of rain predicted for tomorrow, of course when I have to go back to the frikin dentist again!

I'm getting to hate that guy! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 11-28-2016

(11-24-2016, 06:26 AM)Duchess Wrote: The moon was so bright that after the sun set and it got dark I could see across the field. It was very cool and bizarre. I normally can't see my hand in front of my face after I get away from the lights surrounding my home.

I like walking in the woods or a dirt road with a full moon, or after it just snowed and the sky clears. Everything is lit up with the moon reflecting off a fresh blanket of virgin snow. Its usually 2 am or something. It's dead quiet and a person can hear sounds from miles away if its real cold.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 11-29-2016

It's finally raining!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-29-2016

Raining here too but in the 60's and rising. No chance of snow. Bummer.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 11-29-2016

Raining here, (glad it's not SNOW) and I'm off again to the frikin dentist shortly! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-29-2016

(11-28-2016, 10:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I like walking in the woods or a dirt road with a full moon, or after it just snowed and the sky clears. Everything is lit up with the moon reflecting off a fresh blanket of virgin snow. Its usually 2 am or something. It's dead quiet and a person can hear sounds from miles away if its real cold.

I have nothing but fond memories of that. I loved growing up in the North Country and I still miss the river so much. I feel nostalgic thinking about it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 11-29-2016

(11-29-2016, 10:49 AM)Carsman Wrote: Raining here, (glad it's not SNOW) and I'm off again to the frikin dentist shortly! hah

Almost "3" hours again in the touchier chair today, work 99% completed. Go back on Thursday for completion, and it's still predicted to rain (not SNOW) on Thursday.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 11-30-2016

It's 65 degrees. This is bullshit. Tomorrow is December 1st.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-02-2016

In the rain today, went back the the frikin dentist again, still not quite finished!! Will it ever end, ugh!