Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-03-2016

(12-02-2016, 10:07 PM)Carsman Wrote: In the rain today, went back the the frikin dentist again, still not quite finished!! Will it ever end, ugh!

Geez, this dentist shit never ends!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - blueberryhill - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 12:49 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 10:07 PM)Carsman Wrote: In the rain today, went back the the frikin dentist again, still not quite finished!! Will it ever end, ugh!

I know, I had to go to fricking dentist yesterday myself....I would rather have my fingernails pulled off....and then they always find some reason for you to come back......and why do they need so many x=rays?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 04:37 AM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 12:49 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

I know, I had to go to fricking dentist yesterday myself....I would rather have my fingernails pulled off....and then they always find some reason for you to come back......and why do they need so many x=rays?

Money, and that doubles the pain, since I have no insurance it all comes out of my own pocket! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 12-03-2016

I don't have dental insurance either and it costs $5200 for that laser surgery they say I need if I don't want to end up like Carsman. I would have already scheduled it, but I'm scared and keep putting it off. Plus I don't really want to hand them $5200.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 09:02 AM)sally Wrote: I don't have dental insurance either and it costs $5200 for that laser surgery they say I need if I don't want to end up like Carsman. I would have already scheduled it, but I'm scared and keep putting it off. Plus I don't really want to hand them $5200.

Yeah it adds up quickly, $4,000 a year ago September, and $8,000 so this year. Ouch!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-03-2016

I have dental insurance. But I have yet to choose a dentist. I haven't been to a dentist in like 20 years but I have a cavity or something wrong with my gums giving me mildly annoying pain, so I know I'll eventually have to go to a dentist. Maybe I'll wait until it gets really bad or maybe my teeth will fall out by themselves and the problem will solve itself.

(I was already nervous about going to a dentist after so many years, thank you Carsman for scaring me off dentists)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 07:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: (I was already nervous about going to a dentist after so many years, thank you Carsman for scaring me off dentists)

Request to be sedated. They'll give you something to relax.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 12-03-2016

Floss daily and get cleaned and polished twice a year

I had permanent retainers behind my teeth after I had braces years ago and I thought I was keeping it pretty clean, but after all those years I guess a bunch of build up got under my gums right where those top and bottom retainers were that I couldn't get under it. I should have just had them all pulled out and got dentures instead of the braces.

And my gums never bleed either no matter how hard I floss them, and scrub them and waterpik them until I go to the dentist. Then the dentist is like " I see you got a little bit of bleeding under your gums." Yeah, well that's probably because you just poked a hole in them with a sharp, pointy instrument, you son of a bitch.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-04-2016

(12-03-2016, 07:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I have dental insurance. But I have yet to choose a dentist. I haven't been to a dentist in like 20 years but I have a cavity or something wrong with my gums giving me mildly annoying pain, so I know I'll eventually have to go to a dentist. Maybe I'll wait until it gets really bad or maybe my teeth will fall out by themselves and the problem will solve itself.

(I was already nervous about going to a dentist after so many years, thank you Carsman for scaring me off dentists)

Wake up Clangster, now is the time for you to go to the dentist, "BEFORE" it gets/got to my condition!

Small pain now, or BIG pain later! Your choice. (I wish I had gone when the pain would have been small!)

(Especially since you have dental insurance, take advantage of it, the "pain of paying" for it will be minimized!)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-04-2016

As with most things, sooner rather than later is always better.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-04-2016

I meet David Spade in my dentist office once. I really need to get back there though.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-04-2016

I thought you were going to say it's snowing :(

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 07:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: I meet David Spade in my dentist office once. I really need to get back there though.

I would imagine you'd end up meeting the whole cast of Saturday Night Live there.

Speaking of that, I watched a Dana Carvey stand up show the other night and it was hilarious. I never thought he was that funny.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 07:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: I meet David Spade in my dentist office once. I really need to get back there though.

I love the show "Rules of Engagement".

Very well done and definitely written by men.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-05-2016

Damn, SNOWED last night, and roads slushy wet, but my driveway is covered by 12 inch of SNOW!

I'm now going out to clear off that shit before it freezes.

Learned my lesson years ago when I left SNOW like that for mamma nature to melt it, and then the temps took a dive and froze it solid for weeks! hah

Here I go bye.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-06-2016

Off the the frikin dentist again tomorrow! WTF! And it might rain.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-06-2016

*face palm*

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 12:19 AM)Carsman Wrote: Off the the frikin dentist again tomorrow! WTF! And it might rain.

Later on dentist time again, this better be the last visit, or there will be trouble!!!

Check the TV News at 6 tonight!!! hah