Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 12-06-2016

77 degrees and water temp fabulous!

Came back in from morning snorkeling to cook breakfast.

I love aloha!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 04:24 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: 77 degrees and water temp fabulous!

Came back in from morning snorkeling to cook breakfast.

I love aloha!

Glad you're having a great time!

How do you feel about the Japanese PM going to Pearl Harbor 75th Anniversary ceremony tomorrow?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 12-07-2016

Don't think he'll be there tomorrow.

We're leaving at 3:30 AM to get there and be up close and personal.

You wouldn't believe how many times I've thought of you while being here. No shit . . . like F2 when in the Caribbean.

Two blocks from the Hale Koa and hope, with your military service, you'll take advantage of that magnificent property.

And then there's the miles of perfect boobs and asses all over the island.

My brothers have gone numb to the visual feast after 10 days.

Except at the North Shore, between sets at Sunset Beach, in front of the Volcom houses.

Endless parade of wahine beauties.

And goddammed handsome wave riders!

At the Royal Hawaiian waiting to a little island music and hula with Mum.

Aloha!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Blindgreed1 - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 12:00 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Don't think he'll be there tomorrow.

We're leaving at 3:30 AM to get there and be up close and personal.

You wouldn't believe how many times I've thought of you while being here. No shit . . . like F2 when in the Caribbean.

Two blocks from the Hale Koa and hope, with your military service, you'll take advantage of that magnificent property.

And then there's the miles of perfect boobs and asses all over the island.

My brothers have gone numb to the visual feast after 10 days.

Except at the North Shore, between sets at Sunset Beach, in front of the Volcom houses.

Endless parade of wahine beauties.

And goddammed handsome wave riders!

At the Royal Hawaiian waiting to a little island music and hula with Mum.

Aloha!
Are you going to stay for Mele Kalikimaka?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-07-2016

It sounds like you really know how to do things right, Tiki.

Thanks for thinking of me... I think that's really cool.

My first time at Pearl, in 2005, they had PH survivors greeting people as they entered. I've got a great pic of me shaking hands with a Veteran. Very humbling experience.

The Royal Hawaiian: each time we've been in Honolulu, my wife has insisted that's our first stop and get a Mai Tai on the patio right by the beach. Diamond Head in the background makes for a nice photo op.

I thought I'd heard the Japanese PM was going to Pearl. Kind of glad he won't be there if that's the case.

As for the endless T & A, I hope your brothers are able to survive!

(12-07-2016, 12:51 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: It sounds like you really know how to do things right, Tiki.

Thanks for thinking of me... I think that's really cool.

My first time at Pearl, in 2005, they had PH survivors greeting people as they entered. I've got a great pic of me shaking hands with a Veteran. Very humbling experience.

The Royal Hawaiian: each time we've been in Honolulu, my wife has insisted that's our first stop and get a Mai Tai on the patio right by the beach. Diamond Head in the background makes for a nice photo op.

I thought I'd heard the Japanese PM was going to Pearl. Kind of glad he won't be there if that's the case.

As for the endless T & A, I hope your brothers are able to survive!
I was at the Royal Hawaiian back in 84. It was an El Nino year. The waves hit the shore with such force that the island shook and it sounded like a war zone. I also remember watching my friends houses fall into the rillito river while I was there. Fucking epic moment in time and a bittersweet moment in my life.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-07-2016

Time flies, yet memories remain.

Our last visit there, we took a catamaran ride just off the shore of Waikiki.

Perfect day, perfect Mai Tai's, and a memory that will last forever.

I love Hawaii and can't wait to get back.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 12-07-2016

On my first trip to Oahu I trekked from turtle bay to sunset beach along the shore, wow!

(12-07-2016, 01:30 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Time flies, yet memories remain.

Our last visit there, we took a catamaran ride just off the shore of Waikiki.

Perfect day, perfect Mai Tai's, and a memory that will last forever.

I love Hawaii and can't wait to get back.
It truly is an island paradise. I just wish there wasn't so many hands in my pockets when I was there. Maybe with uber things have changed?

(12-07-2016, 01:38 AM)BigMark Wrote: On my first trip to Oahu I trekked from turtle bay to sunset beach along the shore, wow!
Am I the only one who saw and harvested incredible weed while I was there? Please tell me you clipped a massive bud from underneath the plastic on the big island?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 12-07-2016

Unfortunately, returning to AZ a week from tomorrow.

Turtle Bay is a wonderful Nort' Shore destination.

Nort' Shore has been a destination since small kid time . . . especially since the Triple Crown of Surfing began its run.

And the Eddie . . . glad Quicksilver worked it out wit' da family and it's on!

Seated at Pearl, as I type. Local time 6:05 AM. With the survivors in their section. Luck of the draw!

All branches of the service on deck and couldn't be providing any better service to all guests. Feeding us Starbucks' caps and lattes, Grandma's Cookies, Cliff Bars, water, soda . . .

We're looking straight across from the AZ Memorial. Only vets and survivors will visit that sacred ground today. . . along with their families.

I simultaneously realize how young I am with the survivors and vets, by my side, and yet how old I've become looking at the "kids" in uniform attending to us all.

From officers to enlisted, as many males as females . . . and it goes the same for races, too.

I'm actually starting to get choked up taking this all in.

As corny as I sounds, I am so fucking grateful to be an American citizen!

I'm not gonna apologize to anyone for this great country and what we give to the world.

As an aside . . . not many Japanese here today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 12:20 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'm not gonna apologize to anyone for this great country and what we give to the world.

I've heard it said that it's one of the things that make us so great - all that we give while asking for nothing in return. I'm okay with that.

(12-07-2016, 12:20 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Unfortunately, returning to AZ a week from tomorrow.

Turtle Bay is a wonderful Nort' Shore destination.

Nort' Shore has been a destination since small kid time . . . especially since the Triple Crown of Surfing began its run.

And the Eddie . . . glad Quicksilver worked it out wit' da family and it's on!

Seated at Pearl, as I type. Local time 6:05 AM. With the survivors in their section. Luck of the draw!

All branches of the service on deck and couldn't be providing any better service to all guests. Feeding us Starbucks' caps and lattes, Grandma's Cookies, Cliff Bars, water, soda . . .

We're looking straight across from the AZ Memorial. Only vets and survivors will visit that sacred ground today. . . along with their families.

I simultaneously realize how young I am with the survivors and vets, by my side, and yet how old I've become looking at the "kids" in uniform attending to us all.

From officers to enlisted, as many males as females . . . and it goes the same for races, too.

I'm actually starting to get choked up taking this all in.

As corny as I sounds, I am so fucking grateful to be an American citizen!

I'm not gonna apologize to anyone for this great country and what we give to the world.

As an aside . . . not many Japanese here today.
I made sure to hit Bansai while I was there.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-12-2016

Winter has arrived here!

Half a foot of fresh powder on the ground and single digit highs this week.

Might not make it above 0F on Sunday.

It's beautiful and the kids are stoked about having snow.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - SIXFOOTERsez - 12-13-2016

I don't know If I would call in Winter but its definitely not summer anymore, thank God.
Low 70's today, rain this morning, cleared mid day and was beautiful

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 12-13-2016

Spy . . . Big Mark:

Just walked down to Hilton Hawaiian Village and watched them shoot a beach volleyball scene for Hawaii Five-0.

Shirtless Steve and Danno! Mmmmmm! Will air around Valentine's Day.

Yesterday, Pipe Masters on the North Shore. 7-10 foot (Hawaiian . . . measured from the back). Sixteen year old local kid made the open cut out of 32 contestants vying for two spots. Cali scale . . . 14 to 20 feet faces.

Talked story with him for about five minutes. Fin McGill . . . humble kid . . . won $10K.

Bruce Irons was there with his son. He'll be competing this year, in memory of his brother.

Most rides happened on Backdoor (Pipe breaks shore right, Backdoor . . . same wave breaks shore left). Perfect day!

Off The Wall was pumping, too! (breaks to the left of Pipeline).

Heading to Lanikai for beach, paddling and fresh grilled mahi mahi.

Don't want to leave.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-13-2016

Sounds perfect, Tiki!

Interestingly enough, we stayed at HHV on our last visit hoping to see some Five-O filming, but didn't. I'll look for the beach volleyball scene.

We only spent an hour or so on the north shore for one day and didn't see a lot of surfing, certainly not a competition.

Moved on to Haleiwa for lunch and Shave Ice.

If I could spend more time on Oahu I would.

We're leaving on Jan. 11th for Kauai and heading straight to Hanalei for 12 days.

Our winter is turning nasty so it's going to be a fantastic getaway.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-14-2016

The frikin weather terrorists have been predicting SNOW/ICE for most of this week here! So far they were only right Sunday night into Monday morning!

Luckily it didn't SNOW today like they said, hour drive at 5 am tomorrow morning, hope it doesn't SNOW between now and then!

HATE the frikin SNOW/ICE! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-15-2016

The temp gauge in my car said it is 23 degrees outside and the wind is roaring. It's pretty fricken cold but it's Christmastime so it should be. It's supposed to be in the 60's on Sunday. Crazy East Coast weather.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-15-2016

Its 15 deg here and snowing so hard I cannot see the other side of the parking lot right now the wind is just a blowin...........