Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-12-2017

Sunny but windy! (Blows the sand aroundhah)

[Image: beachIMG_0018MA31782462-0001_zpsrg2zgupu.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-12-2017

I have a bunch of windows open. Tis mid-January. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: +your daily weather report+ - username - 01-12-2017

(01-10-2017, 05:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I saw it hitting your coast and thought about you & HotD. Are you guys in a place where you have to be concerned about mudslides?

Not me and HotD is probably surrounded by concrete on all sides for miles so...

I used to own a place right next to a creek. I wanted that damn thing to flood...just stop right at my door step. It came close but no such luck. Tomorrow we get a break for 5 days or so. I miss sunshine. I haz da' S.A.D.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - HairOfTheDog - 01-12-2017

(01-10-2017, 05:05 PM)Duchess Wrote: I saw it hitting your coast and thought about you & HotD. Are you guys in a place where you have to be concerned about mudslides?

Sorry Duchess, I missed this post previously. No mudslide concerns here.

My Bougainvillea and Geraniums out front are out of control with all of the rain we've been getting and the backyard is very overgrown and green again. Lots of wind too, so I've got tons of soggy flowers to pick up.

This weekend I'll be doing a lot of yard maintenance, if it stops pouring long enough.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-12-2017

(01-12-2017, 01:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd open my windows but then I'd have to raise the blinds and I don't think the neighbors want an eyeful of a 43 year old fat man in bra and panties.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-13-2017

(01-12-2017, 07:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I'd open my windows but then I'd have to raise the blinds and I don't think the neighbors want an eyeful of a 43 year old fat man in bra and panties.

Depends on what kind of neighbors you have! Smiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_smile

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 08:50 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 07:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Depends on what kind of neighbors you have! Smiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_smile

Neighbors with kids. I know that much. A father and son were playing in the shared backyard which happens to be right outside my bedroom. I think I mentioned in another thread, that I've been living here since April and haven't really seen or talked to the neighbors.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-13-2017

Clang sits in his bathroom with his laptop leaving all his windows open. Listening to a minimized rendition of "short people" he fantasizes about walking greyhounds in Central Park with a midget "pooper scooper" named Fran that has numerous tattoos and eats crickets naked in the back yard. Fran was once a classmate but has changed over the years and just needs a chance to prove his worth on this planet. Go Fran, be all you can be dude.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 01-14-2017

(01-13-2017, 09:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: Clang sits in his bathroom with his laptop leaving all his windows open. Listening to a minimized rendition of "short people" he fantasizes about walking greyhounds in Central Park with a midget "pooper scooper" named Fran that has numerous tattoos and eats crickets naked in the back yard. Fran was once a classmate but has changed over the years and just needs a chance to prove his worth on this planet. Go Fran, be all you can be dude.

I knew Clang and his pals were super interesting.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-16-2017

(01-13-2017, 09:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: Clang sits in his bathroom with his laptop leaving all his windows open. Listening to a minimized rendition of "short people" he fantasizes about walking greyhounds in Central Park with a midget "pooper scooper" named Fran that has numerous tattoos and eats crickets naked in the back yard. Fran was once a classmate but has changed over the years and just needs a chance to prove his worth on this planet. Go Fran, be all you can be dude.

Sounds great. Would you be willing to write my autobiography? That sounds way better than a fat, nerdy, weirdo 43 year old crossdressing virgin who loves to dance, read(science fiction and comic books), cook, and sing, gamble, play pool, go out to movies, attends wine, beer, and liquor tastings ,Renaissance Faires, strip clubs, amusement parls. concerts and works at the DMV.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-16-2017

(01-14-2017, 12:41 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Yeah, not really. We're just a couple old farts still acting like teenage boys. The only thing keeping us from going wild/super interesting is the married guy in our group.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 01-17-2017

(01-16-2017, 12:49 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 12:41 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Yeah, not really. We're just a couple old farts still acting like teenage boys. The only thing keeping us from going wild/super interesting is the married guy in our group.

lol

I got it

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-17-2017

SUNNY, 78, slight breeze, -Heaven!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-23-2017

I'm having a nor'easter today. Tis nice.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 02:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm having a nor'easter today. Tis nice.

Sleet, tonight, turning into ice and then snow all day tomorrow. Yeah, nice. (nice if I end up staying home because of it)

I don't have anything like that, just a ton of wind & rain.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 08:21 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't have anything like that, just a ton of wind & rain.

Oh. When I hear Nor'easter I think yuge blizzard. Fuckton of snow.

If it were cold, I'd be gettin' hammered. It's been raining all day. I love a rainy day.

(01-23-2017, 08:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: If it were cold, I'd be gettin' hammered with snow. It's been raining all day. I love a rainy day.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-23-2017

The news says rain but its freaking cold right now and snowing like crazy, all night I'm hearing.