Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 07-06-2017

Good I wont have to water my garden this weekend.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-06-2017

h

Beautiful 75 degree sunny day here! 44

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 07-09-2017

We're under a Tornado Watch until 1:00am.

Me no likey.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-09-2017

(07-09-2017, 09:12 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: We're under a Tornado Watch until 1:00am.

Me no likey.
l

We had 3 tornado watches in SNAKEland ( IHATE SNAKES) last season. Not nice at all. Real scary!

Hope it by passes you. Good Luck!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-10-2017

(07-09-2017, 09:12 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: We're under a Tornado Watch until 1:00am.

Me no likey.
k

So, how did you fair?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 07-11-2017

(07-10-2017, 06:48 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Me no likey.
k

So, how did you fair?

Huge complex of storms built to our north and west and moved southeast right at us.

Somehow they diminished as they neared the western half of the Twin Cities and then formed again when they got south of us.

Smashed Rochester, with a confirmed tornado near Mankato, but, all in all, I don't believe much of anything happened here in MN.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-11-2017

(07-09-2017, 09:12 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Me no likey.

Other than death of a loved one, they are my worst fear. Every single summer storm here turns into a tornado warning or watch and it sucks ass in a major way. Straight line winds are just as sucky.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 07-11-2017

Does every state have a Rochester in it?

Mine doesn't.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Blindgreed1 - 07-11-2017

Mine doesn't either. Monsoons have arrived in Arizona. Love this time of year.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 07-11-2017

(07-11-2017, 04:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: Does every state have a Rochester in it?

Whew! I thought Cars was talking about Rochester NY there for a minute. I'm going there with some friends at the end of August. I'd hate to see it smashed. I'll more than likely be the one that is smashed at the end of the weekend.

(07-11-2017, 06:42 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm going there with some friends at the end of August.

If you see Donovan and QB while you're there, tell 'em Duchess says hey.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-11-2017

(07-11-2017, 06:42 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Whew! I thought Cars was talking about Rochester NY there for a minute. I'm going there with some friends at the end of August. I'd hate to see it smashed. I'll more than likely be the one that is smashed at the end of the weekend.

d

That was Rochester MN smashed, which was posted by MWS. hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 07-11-2017

(07-11-2017, 08:17 PM)Carsman Wrote:

d

That's what I get for skimming through Mock on an empty stomach, right before dinner.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-12-2017

(07-11-2017, 08:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 08:17 PM)Carsman Wrote:

d

That's what I get for skimming through Mock on an empty stomach, right before dinner.
m

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-14-2017

This weather isn't lovely at all and the pool offers no relief. It's not refreshing. I'm not normally a procrastinator, I like getting shit over with but here I am, procrastinating because I don't want to go back outdoors. If I don't return you'll know I killed myself cutting grass.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-14-2017

(07-14-2017, 12:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

This weather isn't lovely at all and the pool offers no relief. It's not refreshing. I'm not normally a procrastinator, I like getting shit over with but here I am, procrastinating because I don't want to go back outdoors. If I don't return you'll know I killed myself cutting grass.
k

That's what "hired help" is for! hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-14-2017

(07-14-2017, 01:43 PM)Carsman Wrote: That's what "hired help" is for! hah

Here's the thing, Cars. There are people whose job it is to cut the grass on the farm. I cut the grass around the pool and the perimeter of my home because they don't take the kind of care I do. I'm particular about how my stuff looks. I have a couple of friends who hire people to do every little thing for them and who also complain endlessly about a few pounds that are hanging on. I tell them all the time, if they did their own crap they wouldn't have that complaint. I just don't fancy paying someone to do something I'm capable of doing myself. That's not to say I don't ever do it, but it's usually because I'm pressed for time and overwhelmed with work.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-14-2017

(07-14-2017, 01:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 01:43 PM)Carsman Wrote: That's what "hired help" is for! hah

Here's the thing, Cars. There are people whose job it is to cut the grass on the farm. I cut the grass around the pool and the perimeter of my home because they don't take the kind of care I do. I'm particular about how my stuff looks. I have a couple of friends who hire people to do every little thing for them and who also complain endlessly about a few pounds that are hanging on. I tell them all the time, if they did their own crap they wouldn't have that complaint. I just don't fancy paying someone to do something I'm capable of doing myself. That's not to say I don't ever do it, but it's usually because I'm pressed for time and overwhelmed with work.
v

That's commendable Ms D, you're absolutely spot on. If you want something done just right, most times you have to do it yourself.

There are times, that I "re-do" something that I paid professions to do. They did it, but it was not exactly to my standards. I don't use their services again.

Except for the lawn service, my property has some tough terrain areas where they don't do it to my standards. So I bitch at them, they fix it, and they say the will do better next time.
I just have to keep on top of them.

Over the years, I've had several lawn services, some see the terrain and want outrageous $$$. So I just have to keep on top of my current service.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 07-15-2017

f

Rained early this morning here, then turned sunny and humid index at "89" ! hah UGH!