Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 06-09-2011

Here in Minneapolis we hit a record 103 F on Tuesday. Hadn't been that hot in the Twin Cities since 1988. Tomorrow, the forecast high is 60 F with a steady rain. Talk about volatile.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 06-09-2011

(06-09-2011, 08:53 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: the thunderstorms are rolling in, when they clear out it may get to 100F. i may well lose power a few times today too. *curses*swearing*. fuck, i move up here from florida to get away from heat and hurricanes, and it goddamn follows me. 1063621

You should have let me install the central ac unit. Smiley_emoticons_razz

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 06-09-2011

(06-09-2011, 11:14 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 08:53 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: the thunderstorms are rolling in, when they clear out it may get to 100F. i may well lose power a few times today too. *curses*swearing*. fuck, i move up here from florida to get away from heat and hurricanes, and it goddamn follows me. 1063621

You should have let me install the central ac unit. Smiley_emoticons_razz

yes, well smartass, i usually would need it 3 days a year, and WTF it wouldn't work w/o electricity! hah

damn Pilgrims anyway.

whacks Maggot with wet codfish...>

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 07-11-2011

[Image: hot-weather.gif]

(CNN) -- A heat wave is building and could reach dangerous levels in parts of the Midwest, the Plains and the Southeast this week.

Fifteen states are under heat advisories, which means temperatures are expected to exceed 105 degrees Fahrenheit.

Kansas City and St. Louis in Missouri are under an excessive heat warning, along with Tulsa, Oklahoma; Memphis, Tennessee; and Evansville, Indiana. In these areas, the heat index, or how hot the body feels due to the combined effects of heat and humidity, will reach between 110 and 115 degrees this week.

The advisories and warnings will remain in effect until at least Tuesday.

[Image: c1main.heat.map.02.cnn.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 07-11-2011

Our monsoons are starting, hot ass days rain in the evenings thunderstorms and all that cool shit.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 07-11-2011

Finally!

Rain. Glorious rain!

And it's gonna be below 100, today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 07-12-2011

it's creeping north :(

[Image: 1px.gif]

(CNN) -- A dangerous heat wave slowly began to ease in the nation's heartland even as it spread into the Northeast, the National Weather Service said.

Twenty-three states and the District of Columbia were under heat advisories Tuesday.

Excessive heat warnings are in place from western Oklahoma to Connecticut, and from the Deep South to the Ohio Valley.

In these areas, the heat index, or how hot the body feels due to the combined effects of heat and humidity, will reach between 110 and 115 degrees this week.

[Image: t1larg.heatwave.01.cnn.jpg]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-12-2011

Our heat index got up to 109 yesterday, it wasn't too bad, I've felt it much worse. It's supposed to be even hotter today.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - ramseycat - 07-12-2011

And let's see how many stories are in the news of parents leaving their kids in the car to die in a heatwave....

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 07-12-2011

Duchess, this is not a good time for you to forget how to get out of your car, maybe you should just stay home?

(07-12-2011, 11:40 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Duchess, this is not a good time for you to forget how to get out of your car, maybe you should just stay home?

I'm not likely to forget how to get out of my car. [Image: slap.gif]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - IMaDick - 07-12-2011

It was just a thought, I worry about you sometimes.

I was reaching into the bed of a pickup & the inside of my upper arm came in contact with the trim or whatever the hell it was & for a split second, I thought I'd been fuckin' electrocuted, the burn was shocking!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 07-12-2011

It's hotter than a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire out there!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - crash - 07-13-2011

It's colder than the bottom of a Polar Bear's ballsack in 3ft of fresh powder here today...snow down to 300 ft in the far south.... brrrrrrr

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-13-2011

Damn. It's already 77 degrees here & the sun just came up. It's going to be another hot one.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BlueTiki - 07-13-2011

Duchess . . .

What are you doing differently, for the horses, during your heat wave?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-13-2011

(07-13-2011, 12:04 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Duchess . . .

What are you doing differently, for the horses, during your heat wave?

The racehorses remain in the barn during the day, the backs of all the stalls are dutch doors & they are opened, each stall has a fan as well as ceiling fans throughout the barn.

Nothing changes for my horses, they remain outside year round, all the fields have run in sheds they can go into to get out of the sun & of course the trees add shade too & there are misters set up by the water tubs that they take advantage of.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Lady Cop - 07-13-2011

loud thunderboomers right now, i'm waiting for the frigging power to go out.

[Image: thunderstorm.gif]

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 07-16-2011

It's an awesome East Coast day, perfect weather. It's been so damn hot & humid that I was chilly at 80 degrees/no humidity.