Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-27-2017

I found my Farmers Almanac that I thought I lost and much to my surprise they predicted this week long frigid cold mass. They also predicted the couple of snowy days. Looking into the future I see mild temperatures but am not trusting it yet. It's to damn cold to think about the snakes that are all over Florida and going into peoples houses and AC units now. Besides who doesn't love a snake slithering in their beds in the middle of the night trying to keep warm, who can really blames them gentle creatures. Not me I know they are snug in their dens waiting out the winter.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-27-2017

(12-27-2017, 02:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's to damn cold to think about the snakes that are all over Florida and going into peoples houses and AC units now. Besides who doesn't love a snake slithering in their beds in the middle of the night trying to keep warm, who can really blames them gentle creatures.

ATTENTION! CARS!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-27-2017

(12-27-2017, 05:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 02:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: It's to damn cold to think about the snakes that are all over Florida and going into peoples houses and AC units now. Besides who doesn't love a snake slithering in their beds in the middle of the night trying to keep warm, who can really blames them gentle creatures.

ATTENTION! CARS!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-28-2017

I frequently check the weather back home. Today is a high of 1.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 12-28-2017

-3 on the way into work and a warm 9 degrees on the way home from work.hah

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-28-2017

I prefer this sucky cold over that godawful humidity.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-28-2017

(12-28-2017, 01:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I frequently check the weather back home. Today is a high of 1.

Yeah, baby, that’s MY kind of weather!

Saturday’s High temp here is supposed to be -7F.

Da-yum!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-28-2017

Good thing I got a cock warmer for Christmas!

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Love Child - 12-29-2017

I don't want to read about anyone's sunshine. I did have 2 days of sun in the last 2 weeks, otherwise it has been a miserable cloudy cold type of weather. The only other highlight was when it snowed 4-5 inches on christmas eve.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 12-29-2017

OK, then I won't say my grandson & I went fishing yesterday & we only caught
one fish between the two of us, because it was a "sunny 81" degrees! hah
(We stayed the shade, but it still was 81)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-29-2017

I'm someone who likes the change of seasons so I don't really mind Winter weather. I may be singing a different tune in late February.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-29-2017

(12-29-2017, 06:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm someone who likes the change of seasons so I don't really mind Winter weather. I may be singing a different tune in late February.

Bingo, I’m with you.

I lived in Panama for 2+ years and it was either 90F and sunny or 90F and raining.

Give me the change of seasons any time (as long as winter ends on time!)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-29-2017

Figured Cars and Sally would appreciate this little tidbit:

Tonight @ 10 we drop below zero here in Mpls (not feeezing, but 0F) and we don’t emerge from the nether regions until approximately 3:00pm on Monday.

For those of you challenged with addition, that’s 65 hours below zero.

We normally get a stretch like this every winter, but I have a feeling we may have several this year.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 12-29-2017

Don't worry, sweat huts are few and far between here also.

(12-29-2017, 05:54 AM)Carsman Wrote: .

OK, then I won't say my grandson & I went fishing yesterday & we only caught
one fish between the two of us, because it was a "sunny 81" degrees! hah
(We stayed the shade, but it still was 81)

Wow.
Okay, it actually snowed all day today and I kind of liked it, but was getting worried about my 7 mile commute! : D If I can get my energy back up I am going to walk to a show tonight in town. (Less than 12 mile away)

(12-29-2017, 03:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 06:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Bingo, I’m with you.

I lived in Panama for 2+ years and it was either 90F and sunny or 90F and raining.

Give me the change of seasons any time (as long as winter ends on time!)

What is on time? Last year I spent 6 months in the snow. By March I was pretty cranky. I was just going through pictures and there was still snow on the ground in May-but at least by then there is sun for more than 12 the day and people can walk around in short sleeves.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Midwest Spy - 12-30-2017

For me, I want Old Man Winter gone by April 1st.

That means, no more snow and high temps in the 50’s & 60’s.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 12-30-2017

...but that fuckin' humidity here. Ugh. I cannot stress enough just how awful it is and with the humidity often comes powerful storms which turn into tornado warnings/watches. I hate all that shit, hate it.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 12-30-2017

(12-29-2017, 08:27 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Figured Cars and Sally would appreciate this little tidbit:

Tonight @ 10 we drop below zero here in Mpls (not feeezing, but 0F) and we don’t emerge from the nether regions until approximately 3:00pm on Monday.

For those of you challenged with addition, that’s 65 hours below zero.

We normally get a stretch like this every winter, but I have a feeling we may have several this year.

That's ridiculous. What do you have to wear to go outside, whale blubber?

It's 68 and sunny here today. Winter in Florida is the best time of year.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Love Child - 12-30-2017

Well I got my wish, the clouds have lifted and I can see blue sky and sunshine. It is in the high 30's.

In weather that is below freezing I wear fleece and down jackets, but really keep going outside to a minimum. I remember going on a walk when it was just 10 and my nose hairs were frozen.