Mock
+your daily weather report+ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: +your daily weather report+ (/thread-4128.html)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 01-03-2018

I have central heat and air and the only time I use the heat is if gets below 60 in here. Then I only turn on for a little while to get the chill out. I couldn't stand it running constantly like some people do, I'd rather be cold. My grandparents use to run theirs until you were fucking suffocating in there.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-03-2018

Because ductboard is used in Florida and the heat never usually goes on snakes like to nest in there and get driven out through the grills when the heat goes on. They can slither through a real tiny hole.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-04-2018

(01-03-2018, 03:00 PM)sally Wrote: What goddamn snakes is Car's always talking about? I only see black snakes and occasionally a rat snake around here. I know there are venomous ones living amongst us, but I've never seen them.

(I HATE SNAKES) Yeah mostly have seen black SNAKES (I HATE SNAKES) and a few greenish looking ones. (I HATE SNAKES)

However, a neighbor about 2 blocks away claims to have seen "coral" SNAKES
(I HATE SNAKES) on 2 different occasions! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

(Oh Yeah, Did I mention I HATE SNAKES)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Love Child - 01-04-2018

Wow. Why do you hate snakes so much?

Same weather here today. Blah.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Maggot - 01-04-2018

I got 500 gallons of oil back in Oct. @ 1.98 per gallon it's now at 2.80 a gallon the price change over the last 2 years has paid for the extra 275 gal tank I put in, they work in tandem and I should be good till spring. People have to wait 7-9 days for an oil delivery today so if they did not fill up in December they are screwed if the wait until they have 1/8-1/4 of a tank. I use around 10-12 gallons a day in my house with a .75 nozzle. That's .75 gallons per hr running and my furnace runs 11 min per cycle with 25 min in between cycles. That is what happens in below zero weather.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - sally - 01-04-2018

I don't know anything about that oil and furnace business. All I do is push a button on the thermostat and it makes it the temp I want which is 68-70.

That's weird............ I always thought everyone down there just got in their bare feet and danced to K.C. singing "That's the way ah-huh, ah-huh, I like it" whenever the temp got below 68deg.

Hey it works.........That's what's going on here and I'm really thinking of shooting them. (with my light stick)

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Duchess - 01-04-2018

My entire little state has been shut down today. No school, no gov/state business, no courts, colleges and museums closed, everything closed & a level one driving restriction. The wind is blowing so badly that snow drifts are pretty much everywhere and roads become closed soon after plowing. I'm snug as a bug.

I saw on the news that HotD's area had an earthquake. I hope everything is okay with her & her home. Now I have to go check and see when she was last seen. Ugh. Stalker Admin.

My weather station is clocking 40mph winds not as bad as it could be but it's freakin "cold" I'm not messing with anything till the morning.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 01-04-2018

Do a little dance, make a little love...

RE: +your daily weather report+ - BigMark - 01-04-2018

(01-02-2018, 10:35 PM)sally Wrote: I spoke too soon about the nice weather here. It's not really that cold, lows only in the 30s, but it's raining and windy as fuck. It's so nasty out it might even bring snow.

[Image: VsKb1mtl.jpg]

[Image: bugs-florida.gif]

(01-04-2018, 06:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: My weather station is clocking 40mph winds not as bad as it could be but it's freakin "cold" I'm not messing with anything till the morning.

You need a nice welsh rabbit to warm your old bones.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Carsman - 01-04-2018

(01-04-2018, 01:23 PM)Love Child Wrote: Wow. Why do you hate snakes so much?

Same weather here today. Blah.

My wife is terrified of SNAKES (I HATE SNAKES) so before you got here, about 5 or 6 years ago here in SNAKEland, (I HATE SNAKES) we had a SNAKE (I HATE SNAKES) slither 50 feet through the A/C condensation pipe that ran under our villa out to the grass around our property. After slithering through the pipe, it came out through our central Air unit "inside" our villa! It was found all coiled up 3 feet away from my wife who was working on our Villa PC. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

She SCREAMED "SNAKE" at the top of her lungs, (I HATE SNAKES) I ran quick and got a rake, scooped it up and through it out the door. But by then the "damage" was done, our villa was violated! (When I see a SNAKE (I HATE SNAKES) don't know why, my blood runs cold!)Smiley_emoticons_shocked

I have to give my wife outstanding credit, for coming back here after that ordeal! 44

We deal with SNAKES here in SNAKEland (I HATE SNAKES) to avoid the nasty NE winter Snow/Ice storms like currently going on! Guess can't have it all.hah

That is quite a story! That would freak me out! My mom is afraid of snakes to the point of if there is a picture of one in the newspaper she will throw it across the room. (She hates snakes) Growing up her brothers found a nest of baby snakes and either threw them at her or put them in her shirt or something like that.
One time the cat brought a snake into the house, I had to get it out and couldn't find it. It ended up in her bathroom of course.

I hope HotD is okay!

I'd take snakes over rats if I had to choose.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-04-2018

(01-04-2018, 06:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

My entire little state has been shut down today. No school, no gov/state business, no courts, colleges and museums closed, everything closed & a level one driving restriction. The wind is blowing so badly that snow drifts are pretty much everywhere and roads become closed soon after plowing. I'm snug as a bug.

I saw on the news that HotD's area had an earthquake. I hope everything is okay with her & her home. Now I have to go check and see when she was last seen. Ugh. Stalker Admin.

I can't believe I actually went into work today (What the fuck is wrong with me?!). Got out of work at 4:30 PM, made it home by 6 PM (on a normal day I'm home by 5 PM). The roads weren't too bad until I got close to home and I slid a few times. Might take off tomorrow though or be a little late. Depends what time I get up and how bad the plow plows my car in tonight.

Do you have to shovel your car out?

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Clang McFly - 01-05-2018

(01-04-2018, 10:24 PM)Love Child Wrote: Do you have to shovel your car out?

I'll find out tomorrow morning. Once I made it home from work, I was in for the night.

RE: +your daily weather report+ - Love Child - 01-05-2018

We used to shovel our spot out for the day and then put cones there to indicate that it was taken. It worked most of the time. I hated when my car got stuck from the snow plowing. It was a pain in the ass.